Project X Zone 3: The End of All Realities is a 2020 crossover open world action-adventure tragicomedy horror role-playing hack n' slash/beat 'em up/run n gun game developed by Nintendo Entertainment, Analysis & Development, Monolith Soft, FromSoftware, Team Ninja, CD Projekt RED, Neverrealm Studios & Blizzard Entertainment, Inc for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Scarlett, Nintendo Switch, PC, macOS, Linux & Steam involving many companies: Activision, Bandai-Namco, Capcom, Cartoon Network, Electronic Arts, Konami, Nickelodeon, Nintendo, Platinum Games, Sega, Square Enix & The Walt Disney Company. It's the third & final installment in the Project X Zone video game series & is the first game of the franchise to be released in multiple gaming platforms as well as the first game in the series to have a Mature rating. The title arrived in Japan on June 3, 2020 & was released worldwide in December 25, 2020 for free.
The main difference is the mechanics of this game is radically different from the previous two Project X Zone games. While the story still has some light-hearted moments, humor & callbacks, the story is much darker, more grounded, more character driven, more emotional & a little more dramatic than the previous games, because reality itself is in danger & how the characters are staring to question their motives as if they're willing to let me end reality, before realizing that their worlds are too much worth to lose, inspired by the DC Comic, Crisis on Infinite Earths, the Young Justice episode, Failsafe & the Marvel comic, Secret Wars II. Also, the characters also have to deal with attitude towards violence in video games, sexism, feminism & coming out as homosexual for some of them. Brady isn't immediately revealed to be part of the plot as you might expect, though he does get subtle foreshadowing, despite being the narrator of the game.
This game is also one of those games that doesn't have a love interest or love story, even though several of the playable characters are love interests of the main characters from their respective franchises, because it's done to keep the action steady, intense & exciting, the stakes up to 12 & the characters are more worried about their own lives at risk & have a Omniverse to save for any romantic sub-plot to happen between any of the characters playable, though with some quiet moments for any meaningful character development & genuine relationships for when the characters decide to rest, have sex with each other, not worried about it since Brady sterilized everyone & also made STDs extinct or getting drunk after battles.
“And you shall hear wars & rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled, for all these things must come to pass. But that shall not be the end, for nation shall rise against nation & kingdom against kingdom & there shall be famines & pestilences & earthquakes, in divers' places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. There shall be great tribulation, such as never was since the beginning of the world to this time, nor ever shall be.”
—Matthew 24:5-8, 27
Beginning quote for Project X Zone III: The End of All Realities
A mysterious, massive & powerful evil force is sweeping across the corners of the Omniverse without any warning, laying many worlds in ruin. In these sieges, vast multitudes of heroes from many different alternate worlds were either killed or captured & brainwashed to do their enemies' bidding in a pursuit to remove any further resistance to the unknown growing threat entirely. This unholy persecution would be infamously known throughout the game as the "Genocide of Heroes" & later "The End of All Realities", a catalyst that would serve as a driving force to the events of the game.
Only now aware of the number of ruined worlds & rapidly decreasing number of heroes in the entirety of the Omniverse, the remnants of the secret inter-dimensional combat organization, Shinra once again acts & investigates matters that caused the Genocide of Heroes, the reason behinds the mass slaughters & the mysterious dark force that does everything horrific at this point behind the scenes, but without the main protagonists of the previous games, they're losing hope.
Eventually, as everything begins to unfold & the truth unravels, the surviving heroes & villains are locked in a great war between good & evil that could possibly conclude the eternal strife between light & darkness & bring about the end of all reality as we know it as the evil force will remove balance, order & chaos from it all together. It's going to take more than a miracle, lazy writing, plot convenience or even, a deus ex machina to save the realities of the Omniverse.
"There are only 2 ways to live your life. 1 is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
End quote for Project X Zone III: The End of All Realities
Unlike its previous predecessors, Project X Zone 3 removes the linear story-line & turn-based gameplay & focuses on an open world mechanic, where the player can travel to various ruins of alternate Earths in the multiverse, though they can travel after completing the game as well as a Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Diablo III-styled Dungeon crawling gameplay, based on different franchises or alternate historical events to complete quests, enter battles & defeat enemies in combat which is a fusion of beat-em-ups, hack-n-slashes & run-n-guns/shoot-em-ups with environmental & stealth combat put in the mix. The game can be switched between 4 modes: Top-Down, Over The Shoulder Third-Person, Side-Scrolling & First-Person, which like Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, uses a fusion between RGB LUT & HDR, to give the player the choice of how they want to play the game. All playable characters have a health bar which resembles a fusion of a pulsing electrocardiograph & a regular health bar where the characters start bleeding & their bodies become progressively destroyed & deteriorated in combat as they suffer damage, which happens to enemies as well, but no lives, though they do repsawn immediately if killed. Like the Arkham games, the camera zooms out when in combat & several enemies will attack at once. Also, all of the playable characters don't come in pairs. The leveling up screens are shown on the playable characters' smartphones like in South Park: The Fractured But Whole & Metal Gear Survive, except for the Monster Hunter monsters, Nemesis, Freddy, Jason & the Transformers, which can accessed when not in combat like Transformers: Devastation, where you can increase their attack, defense, strength, speed & stamina & can also unlock new combo & defense chains, though getting 2 characters to have sex can also improve their stats, while they talk about various things before, during & after sex, though you can't make everyone have sex with everyone. There are some mini-games in various buildings throughout that can be tried out at least as well as being able to eat anywhere, clean up in car-washes & try out some different attires. All the playable characters have a stress meter which builds up over time in combat & builds up quicker when if attacked several times in a row or a cheap hit, not being able to find a weak point or stuck on a certain area, showing the characters getting just as frustrated as the players would be. When full, the characters gain an HP, Attack, Defense, Stamina & Speed boost, where they're also more violent with some more gruesome finishers with blood splattering on the screen & on the characters like in the 2010 reimagning of Splatterhouse & can pull off their Ultimate Moves.
Punches & Kicks
Besides jabs, crosses, hooks, chokeholds, overhands, uppercuts, counterpunches, armlocks, cross counters, arm throws, sucker punches, headbutts, shoulder tackles, kicks, leglocks, kneeing, curb stomps & drop kicks, there are various punches & kicks that can be learned throughout the game, though enemies & bosses can do these as well to either counter yours or vice-versa.
- Bolo Punch
- Casting Punch
- Chambered Punch
- Cross Punch
- Diving Punch
- Elbow Strike
- Hammer Fist
- Liver Shot
- Long Fist
- Shovel Hook
- Short Straight Punch
- Superman Punch
- Upset Punch
- Zoom Punch
- Axe Kick
- Back Kick
- Bicycle Kick
- Butterfly Kick
- Calf Kick
- Crane Kick
- Flash Kick
- Flying Kick (Note: This can be done if attacking an aerial enemy when on a wall)
- Hook Kick
- Inner Crescent Kick
- Outer Crescent Kick
- Rocket Kick
- Roundhouse Kick
- Scissor Kick
- Showtime kick
- Spinning Heel Kick
- Sweep Kick
- Vertical Kick
- Wheel Kick
These do include banned moves.
- 1-Handed Bulldog
- Alley Oop
- Angle Slam
- Armbar Takedown
- Avalanche Bloody Sunday
- Bubba Bomb
- Coupe de Grace
- Dragon Screw Legwhip
- Driving Clothesline
- Elevated Gutbuster
- Elbow Drop
- Frog Splash
- Full Nelson/You're Welcome!
- Giant Swing
- Gorilla Press Powerslam
- Irish Whip
- Japanese Arm Drag
- Kinniku Buster
- Snake Eyes
Besides the weapons they normally use, the characters can carry the following weapons as well when collected from places or from enemies, though they all prefer to use the weapons & abilities they already have & the Transformers, in particular, could only use some of these.
Fists & Feet
- Boxing Gloves
- Brass Knuckles
- MMA Gloves
- Power Glove
- Shoe Knives
- Acoustic Guitar
- Backpack (Note: Yes, you can even just use the backpacks everyone has on them being usually cloaked.)
- Baseball Bat (Note: You can also hit baseballs when using this as well.)
- Bass Guitar
- Car Exhaust
- Croquet Mallet
- Croupier Stick
- Crowbar (Note: This can also be used to break open some doors.)
- Dentist Drill
- Electric Guitar
- Electric Prod
- Fire Place Poker
- Fishing Pole
- Floor Lamp
- Frying Pan (Note: You can burn enemies too.)
- Golf Club (Note: You can also use golf balls when using this as well.)
- Grass Trimmer
- Hat Rack
- Hockey Stick (Note: You can shoot pucks when using this as well.)
- Impact Hammer
- Maul Hammer
- Meat Tenderizer
- Mic Stand
- Nail Bat
- Parking Meter
- Peace Pipe
- Pool Cue (Note: You can shoot billiard balls with it as well.)
- Push Broom
- Road Barrier
- Rolling Pin
- Rotating Display
- Smith Hammer
- Squeaky Hammer
- Stone Statue
- Tennis Racket (Note: You can hit tennis balls when using this as well)
- Thrill Drill
- Tire Iron
- Tool Box
- Torch (Note: It comes with fire damage)
- Traffic Light
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Welder (Note: It comes with fire damage)
- Whip (Note: It can used to pick & throw items or use it like a flail)
- Yoga Mat
- Ballistic Knife
- Bone Saw
- Broken Glass
- Cement Saw
- Chainsaw Sword
- Crucible Blade
- Demonic Scythe
- Fire Axe
- Guan Dao
- Gungnir (Note: If equipped on Thor, he'll say "I will avenge you and all of the Nine Realms, father!", but only once)
- Hair Trimmer
- Hedge Trimmer
- Hook (Note: If your hand gets severed, you can use this for the time being.)
- Hrunting (Note: It can inflict poison)
- Ice Axe
- Jian Sword
- Leaf Rake
- Letter Opener
- Meat Hook (Note: Same as the hook)
- Obsidian Sword
- Pick Ax
- Pizza Cutter
- Power Drill
- Shuang Gou
- Soul Calibur
- Surgical Saw
- Tactical Axe
- Vampire Sword
These can used as melee or throw-able weapons.
- 16 Ton Weight
- Bingo Ball Cage (Note: You can shoot Bingo balls out of it)
- Bowling Ball
- Bowling Pin
- Car Battery
- Ceiling Fan
- Chinese Bell
- Comfy Chair
- Crowd Control Post
- Disco Ball
- Film Camera
- Fire Extinguisher (Note: It works like how it does in Dead Rising 1.)
- Flatscreen TV
- Game Controller (Note: They resemble the controllers of the consoles the game is on as well as the consoles from the previous generations with the Wii working like nunchucku & the Switch controllers turning into swords.)
- Gaming Console (Note: They resembles the consoles the game is on as well as the consoles from the previous generations.)
- Gumball Machine (Note: You can shoot gumballs out of it & collect them after breaking it)
- Hell Spear
- Meat Grinder
- Organ Cooler
- Piano Keyboard
- Potted Plant
- Power Strip
- Roulette Wheel
- School Desks
- Serving Tray
- Spot Light
- Steel Barricade
- Telephone (Note: It can used to bash, electrocute or strangle enemies)
- Toaster (Note: It can be used as a melee weapon & can shoot toast)
- Trash Can
- Washing Machine (Note: You can put enemies in them)
- Water Cooler Bottle
- Watering Can
- .44 Magnum Revolver
- .50 Caliber Pistol
- Acid Cannon
- Adrenaline Gun (Note: This is the one ranged weapon you can shoot at the other playable characters in combat)
- AK 47 Assault Rifle
- Alien Blaster
- Barrett M99 Rifle
- Benelli M4 Super 90 Shotgun
- Berretta Pistol
- Briefcase Gun (Note: You could also use the case as a melee weapon)
- Bushmaster 450 Rifle
- Coonan Pistol
- Eradicator (Note: This can erase any enemy, though bosses take a lot more hits.)
- Flare Gun
- Franchi SPAS-12 Shotgun
- Golden Gun
- Heckler & Koch G3SG/1 Sniper Rifle
- Ice Blaster
- Ingram MAC-10
- Leaf Blower (Note: You can propel yourself forward or upwards with this.)
- M4 Colt Commando
- M16 Rifle
- M134 Mini-gun
- M202 FLASH Rocket Launcher
- M203 Grenade Launcher
- Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher
- Magic Laser
- Nail Gun
- NES Zapper
- Nest of Bees
- Pancor Jackhammer
- Pencil Gun
- Plasma Gun
- Potato Gun
- Pressure Washer
- Rainbow Gun
- Rocket Fireworks
- SEGA Menacer
- Skull Gun
- Staple Gun
- Stoner 63 Rifle
- Storm Gun
- Super Scope 6 (Note: It fires like how the Devolve Gun fired in the Super Mario Bros. movie)
- Syringe Gun
- Tennis Ball Launcher
- Thompson Gun
- Water Gun
- Wii Zapper
- Acid Balloons
- Alarm Clock
- Baby Cubes
- Bag of Marbles
- Ballistic Knives
- Beach Balls
- Bear Traps
- Billiard Balls
- Boss Mug
- Bouncy Balls (Note: These can also used in stealth sections to distract enemies)
- Box of Nails
- Cardboard Boxes
- Cash Register (Note: You can collect the money before or after using it)
- Casino Chips
- Chattering Teeth
- Chinese Bombs
- Cinder Blocks
- Cluster Bombs
- Coffee Pot
- Compact Discs
- Computer Case
- Cooking Oil
- Cooking Pot
- Cutlery (Note: It can alternate between spoons, forks & butterknives)
- Dark Hatchets
- F1 Grenade
- Flash Grenade
- Garden Gnomes (Note: If used on Gnomes, they'll freak out)
- Holy Hand Grenade
- Hub Caps
- Lab Specimen
- Laser Mines
- Lawn Darts
- Lawn Ornaments
- Light Bulbs
- M93 Hornet mines
- Map Tacks
- Martini Shaker
- Medicine Ball
- Molotov Cocktail
- Motorcycle Engine
- Nail Bomb
- Needle Bomb
- Neon Sign
- Paint Cans
- Pet Food
- Plasma Grenades
- Plastic Flamingos
- Playing Cards
- Pool Balls
- Potted Plant
- Propane Tank
- Pumpkin Bombs (Note: They can do fire damage)
- Razor Fans
- Saw Blades
- Skull Bombs
- Smoke Bombs
- Soccer Ball
- Traffic Cones
- VHS Tapes
- Wet Floor Sign
- White Phosphorus
- Wine Casks
The characters can use these to get around faster, using to ram enemies, do doughnuts or can pick them up & throw them.
- AH-64 Apache Helicopter (Note: You can also use the rotors to slice enemies as well as using the guns & missiles.)
- Ambulance (Note: You can carry any of the characters in critical condition except the Transformers)
- Backhoe Loader
- Cement Truck
- Chopper Motorcycle
- Delivery Truck
- Dump Truck
- Food Truck
- Gold Cart
- Ka-52 “Alligator” Helicopter (Note: See Apache)
- Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor Fighter Jet
- Low Rider
- M1 Abrams Tank
- Muscle Car
- Pickup Truck
- Police Car
- Sports Car
- Street Cleaner
- Tow Truck (Note: You can use this to carry any Transformers that lost their legs until they regenerate.)
The characters can use these when not in combat as well.
- Air Conditioner
- Ballistic Shield
- Broken Hairdryer (Note: This can do fire & electric damage)
- Car Battery
- Car Bomb
- Cement (Note: This can hold enemies in place, so you have an easier time trying to hit some of them.)
- Cheese Grater
- Chinese Lantern
- Cockroach Killer
- Drip Bags (Note: These can used as whips)
- Dust Collector (Note: The nozzle can be used as a whip)
- Electric Chair
- Fire Hose (Note: It can be used as a whip or spray water)
- Floor Buffer
- Fountain Pen
- Handheld Taser
- Hot Tub
- Industrial Fan
- Machine Press
- Magnet (Note: It can used to get hard-to-reach items)
- Magnifying Glass (Note: It causes light & fire attacks)
- Meat Grinder
- Mechanical Bull
- Mechanical Rack
- Oil Bucket
- Paper Shredder
- Piano Keyboard
- Pogo Stick
- Power Strip
- Shopping Cart
- Shower Head
- Shredding Machine
- Snow Cone Maker
- Steel Rack
- Sun Booth
- Super Glue (Note: This can be used to reattach any lost body parts if they weren't destroyed)
- Taser Shockwave
- Witch Cauldron
Some of these attires can alter what someone could resistant to. The lower you go the more protection it will give you.
- Copper Armor: Made of burnished copper.
- Iron Armor: Made of iron.
- Scale Mail: Mail suit with scale-like plates sewn on.
- Steel Armor: Made of quality steel.
- Silver Armor: Made of silver.
- Gold Armor: Made of gold.
- Samurai Armor: Traditional body armor worn by samurai.
- Platinum Armor: Made of platinum.
- Zinogre Armor: Made from the skin of a Zinogre that makes them more resistant to electric attacks.
- Eversing: Armor tempered underneath a waterfall for many millenniums.
- S.W.A.T. Armor: Bulletproof armor worn by the S.W.A.T. team
- Brachydios Armor: Made from the skin of a Brachydios that makes attacks more explosive especially when low on health.
- Diamond Armor: Made of Diamond
- Gore Magala Armor: Made from the skin of a Gore Magala that makes them more resistant to dark attacks.
- Deviljho Armor: Made from the skin of a Deviljho that makes them more resistant to both heat & cold.
- Bleed: This is the most common effect given how sharp the teeth, claws & the weapons are.
- Poison: This is also a common effect of course, which can get paired with Paralysis.
- Burn: This happens if hit with fire attacks, except lava. Some enemies would say "Stop, drop & roll!", "Open a window!", "My biscuits are burning!" & "I'm burning!" to themselves or their allies if hit or see an ally hit. Grillby, Surtur, Flame Princess & fire-based enemies are immune to this effect.
- Paralyze: 1 of 4 effects that can put anyone in place, giving allies or enemies a free chance to damage their opponents. This can be paired with Poison.
- Blind: This can blind anyone, but the playable characters gained an temporarily echolocation if blinded or had their eyes shot through or clawed out with allies in blue & enemies in red until their eyes regenerated.
- Charm: This effect can cause allies or enemies to turn on each other over a short period of time.
- Frozen: 1 of 4 effects that can put anyone in place, giving allies or enemies a free chance to damage their opponents. Sub-Zero, Elsa & ice-themed enemies are immune to this effect.
- Petrified: 1 of 4 effects that can put anyone in place, giving allies or enemies a free chance to damage their opponents.
- Stop: 1 of 4 effects that can put anyone in place, giving allies or enemies a free chance to damage their opponents. The Beyonders, Thanos, The Living Tribunal, The First Firmament, Savitar, Anti-Monitor, Nyarlathotep, Shub-Niggurath, Grim Reaper, Slender Man, Mothman, Cthulhu, Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth & Brady all are immune to this effect.
- Story Mode
- Training Mode
- Free Play
- Challenge Mode
- Arcade Mode
- Boss Rush (unlocked after beating the game)
- Theater Mode (also unlocked after beating the game as you could watch the episodes of the shows represented in the game)
- Concept Art
Besides punches & kicks, she attacks with Love is Blue, the 4 pistols she got before the boss battle, Rakshasa, a pair of swords, Alura, a whip she got after defeating Alraune, Kafka, a insect-themed bow & arrow, Chernobog, a scythe named after Chernabog himself, Undine, Flamethrower/Ice Cannon hybrids, Takemikazuchi, an electric hammer & Salamandra, a pair of chainsaws. She can also summon various Infernal demons during her attacks: Madama Butterfly, Malphas, Labolas, Hydra, Mictlantecuhtli, Baal & Diomedes. After she's defeated, she starts getting erased & everyone continues on, but Dante give her a lollipop before leaving, which saves her. Everyone gets annoyed that Dante did that as they need a place to rest. Bayonetta says "I know a place you can cool down & then get fired right back up".
Boss 2: Jubileus the Creator
She attacks by trying to punch you 3 times in a row, use its ribbons of hair to stab the ground near you, dropping swirling disks and/or use missiles with faces on them. At half health, she yells & starts adding fire, ice, lightning & wind to her attacks. Then the white wave appears after the battle, as the playable characters ram her into it & is erased. Bayonetta transports them to the base of the mountain, Noatun where Aesir is as they head up there to avoid the white wave.
Final Boss 16: Aesir
He attacks with several punches, some with hand constructs he makes & kicks as well as eyebeams thanks to the Eyes of the World & spheres he'll throw. At half health, he starts shooting more lasers, striking down lightning, tossing debris & summoning missiles, bomber airplanes to rush or drop bombs & a satellite to shoot a beam down on you. The white wave then comes & consumes him as the next portal opens & everyone else goes through it.
Chapter 20: This is no game (MadWorld)
The characters arrive at Varrigan City & notice they're now black & white. They then fight more portal creatures & other enemies that were able to escape the worlds that were erased until they meet Jack Cayman. Jack talks about those portal creatures gave him a good challenge & joins them since he's impressed with their skills. After fighting more portal creatures & other enemies, the next portal & everyone goes through it as the white wave appears again.
Chapter 21: Every Dimension is in Danger (Mortal Kombat)
In the neverrealm, which is fused with Earthrealm, Darkseid stops by via boomtube to talk with Shao Kahn about how he heard that Thanos & Ultron haven't heard from Sigma in awhile. Kahn responds by saying "Couldn't be from some resistance or something?" Darkseid says "That is a possibility. Unicron did tell me that when he came to warn me about them." Shinnok arrives to tell them that the said resistance has arrived through a portal. Kahn then tells Darkseid that his minions will take care of them as Darkseid returns to his home universe. He then sends a brainwashed Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Kitana to find & kill them. Meanwhile, the playable characters encountered more portal creatures including Portal Creature Archers & later encounter Johnny Cage about to be killed by Sub-Zero, which they intervene & the fight begins.
Boss 1: Sub-Zero
He attacks with various martial arts attacks & cryokinesis such as stabbing several times with an ice dagger before ramming into his enemies, firing 2 blasts of ice with the 2nd one decapitating the playable characters, which he could also use to throw at their bodes, using an ice sword to destroy their heads or just pushing them down, coating himself with ice before shattering their bodies by touching except for their heads in large ice cubes, conjuring his statues & using the broken shards to pierce them & grabbing some body fluids, making an icicle out it & stabbing them in 1 of their eyes. At half health, he can now rip the playable characters' heads off, which he could use like clubs to destroy their bodies, uppercutting the playable characters & impaling them on a giant ice stalactite, tearing out their skeletons, freezing them in place & destroying their lower halves before stomping on their heads or uppercutting their upper half, creating a spiked ice bed & stomping on them & breaking open their chest to break their spines in 2 before they split into 2. After he's defeated, he starts getting erased as he says "I've failed you, brother. I've failed you all." He then tells the playable characters to take his head, after remembering how they respawn, which they oblige. He then respawns through it & he & Johnny join them with Johnny saying that they'll tell what happened after they find Sonya Blade, Johnny's wife.
(Note: Unlike the previous games, it's more inspired by Wikipedia, though without the ability to edit & was created by Brady. All data entries resemble a Wikipedia article, with the character in question doing something different in their own pocket dimension, except Brady, who just turns around in his chair & looks at the players, though he occasionally looks around at nothing & like some of the characters, can tell a story & any mention of Brady is blurred until he's revealed as the true antagonist.)
One Punch Man
- Saitama (Max Mittelman): A bald young man who was applying for a job as a salaryman where he defeats a portal creature that almost killed a child & became a hero "for the fun of it", though he became bored of fighting because he’s able to defeat enemies with a single punch. His superhuman speed, strength, stamina & durability is attributed to his daily training regimen of 100 push-ups, sit-ups & squats, a 10-km run, eating right & not using air conditioning or heating to reinforce his mental fortitude. He attacks with his 1 punch, though he could also do several consecutive punches, kicks, rushes, tossing debris & ground pounds.
- Ultimate Move: Consecutive Normal Punches
- Portal Creature Grunt: Creatures made from various singularities that appeared through out the Omniverse & attack with bites, punches, kicks, tackles & lunges.
- Dark Matter Thieves (Geryuganshoop: Brian Beacock; Melzargard: Vic Mignogna; Groribas: Bill Rogers): Alien conquerors led by Boros who travel through the Omniverse & take over every planet they come across. They consist of Geryuganshoop, Boros’ calculative & loyal, but arrogant second-in-command who’s a squid-like alien that attacks with tentacle lashes, psychokinesis, a tornado of rubble called the Telekinetic Shower of Rubble & a Telekinetic Gravtional Wave, Melzargard, a strong & fast multi-headed alien that boasts a borderline invulnerability where he could only die if the 5 marbles in his body are destroyed & possesses a different personality & speech pattern as his intelligence & personality are divided, though he becomes smarter as the number of heads decrease, can split into 5 & attacks with punches thanks to spawning several arms, kicks & turning his arms into wings for rushes, hammers or blades & Groribas, a goofy, but confident alien that attacks with bites from his mouth or hand-mouths, punches, kicks, a grab called the Purgatory Thorn Grip, acid breath, a laser blast called the Sky Strangle Sunder & a tail lash called the Screw Tail Thrust.
- Lord Boros (Chris Jai Alex): The very arrogant, but respectful leader of the Dark Matter Thieves who hails from a planet with harsh living conditions, which gave the members of his race unprecedented strength. He rose among them, growing so strong that practically nobody could match him, but like Saitama, eventually grew bored, deciding to turn to galactic conquest, traveling the One Punch Man universe to find an opponent who could give him the fight he desired. During his travels, he met with a fortune teller, who turned out to be Brady who told him he would find a very strong opponent on the One Punch Man Earth. He can also regenerate any limbs he loses if a limb gets severed & attacks with punches, kicks, eyebeams, can summon Dark Matter Thieves to help him, a slam called Meteoric Burst & a massive laser beam called Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.
- Note: First Boss of the Game; Boss-Only
- God (Dee Bradley Baker): An enigmatic evil entity created from the true God’s DNA, wanting the eradication of all humanity who can give powers to anyone & also seems to dislike failures. He attacks with punches, fist pounds, kicks, stomps, magic blasts, tossing debris & ground pounds.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the One Punch Man universe
- Jin Kazama (Brad Swaile): A stoic & calm, but rude & arrogant fighter whose Kazuya’s son, Heihachi’s grandson & Jinpachi’s great-grandson who enters the King of Iron Fist tournament to avenge his mom, Jun & has a Devil Gene, a genetic abnormality within his body, inherited by his father which allows him to become Devil Jin, which Heihachi wants to exploit, though everything that he does, he does for a good reason. He attacks by using Mishima Style Fighting Karate, learned from Heihachi & Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts learned from Jun, though he could also rush at enemies & use elemental attacks as Devil Jin.
- Ultimate Move: Devil Jin
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him
- Ultimate Move: Devil Jin
- Heihachi Mishima (Jamieson Price): Jinpachi’s son, Kazuya’s father & Jin’s grandfather who fights with the Mishima style of Karate & hosted half of the King of the Iron Fist Tournaments after overthrowing Jinpachi & is also extremely aware of the deterioration of his body due to his old age, but Brady created a pharmaceutical fountain of youth for him. He attacks but using Mishima Style Fighting Karate, though his style is similar to Gojuryu Karate, the Demon Uppercut, the Spinning Demon move & electric attacks as well as fist pounds, stomps, tossing debris & magic blasts in a Demon Golem form like in Tekken: Blood Vengeance which Brady also gave him.
- Ultimate Move: Demon Golem form
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him
- Ultimate Move: Demon Golem form
- Azazel (Richard Epcar): The Tekken world’s ultimate evil that’ll awaken when "2 evil stars" clash in battle. Despite the efforts of many, he's ultimately awoken because of the overflow of negative energy produced by Brady & is known as the "Rectifier of All Things", created because of the sins of mankind allowed him to destroy humanity in the Tekken universe so that they can atone. He attacks with bites, claw slashes, summoning scarab beetles, tail lashes, rolls, laser blasts, ground pounds & summoning crystal boulders to attack enemies or defend himself.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Tekken universe
- Isabella "Ivy" Valentine (Lani Minella): Cervantes’ cold yet determined illegitimate daughter who was raised by a noble family until he became obsessed with Soul Edge, only to learn that it intends to use her as its next host. Beneath her cold demeanor is a heart that wants freedom from a cursed life that’ll do whatever it takes to be free. She attacks with Valentine, a whip-like sword she created, which she can use as a grab or toss debris, kicks, throws that consist of Summon Suffering & Calamity Symphony & various Weapons Arts such as Chaotic Symphony, Apocalypse Crush, Released Souls & Crucifixion, her Critical Edge, Acasual Paradox & her finish, Grand Alchemy.
- Ultimate Move: Grand Alchemy
- Note: She becomes playable after you fight her
- Ultimate Move: Grand Alchemy
- Lizardmen (Dee Bradley Baker): Half-human, half-beast creatures created from human experiments who don't retain much memories of their human lives, becoming mere servants for the priests to order around. They attack with various melee weapons, slams & tail lashes.
- Nightmare (Kirk Thornton): The violent, ruthless, obnoxious & aggressive host, wielder & living incarnation of Soul Edge, a cursed sword Brady used to brainwash Ivy, who’s an animated suit of armor with the power of it keeping him alive. He modeled his appearance after he possessed Siegfried & doesn't need to eat or drink to survive, though he did try it out. He attacks with claw slashes & with slow, yet somewhat explosive swings with Soul Edge, occasionally causing opponents to blast up into the air after a strong uppercut slash, rushing on a horse made out of darkness & various Weapons Arts such as Grim Lord, Bloody Invasion, Soul Wave & Death Row, his Critical Finish, Evil Seed & his Critical Edge, Dark Reconquista as well as high powered energy lasers in his Night Terror form, which Brady helped him control.
- Ultimate Move: Night Terror
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him
- Ultimate Move: Night Terror
- Algol (Jamieson Price): The malevolent, vengeful & power-hungry, but noble oldest recorded wielder of Soul Edge who holds a deep hatred for it since it cursed the soul of his son, Arcturus, he was forced to kill him, which caused him to create Soul Calibur to destroy it & those that follow it, despite unintentionally corrupting it with his vengeance. He attacks with strong, fast & close attacks with his copy of Soul Edge & the actual Soul Calibur, where he can also shoots rays of holy light from the latter & dark energy from the former as well as homing purple bubble projectiles, a forward slam & can also strike crystals into the ground when doing the slam.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Soul Calibur world
- Godzilla (Dee Bradley Baker): A Dinosaur-like Kaiju created from the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima & Nagasaki & the Lucky Dragon 5 incident still being fresh in the Japanese consciousness & a metaphor about the consequences for using nuclear weapons to destroy your enemies & end wars faster. He’s hard to kill & attacks with punches, kicks, stomps, tail lashes, tossing debris, ground pounds & can fire an atomic beam out of his mouth.
- Ultimate Move: Atomic Breath
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him; Final Boss of the Godzilla universe
- Ultimate Move: Atomic Breath
- Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism (M.U.T.O.) (Dee Bradley Baker): Giant, prehistoric & parasitic creatures of unexplained origin that come from the same era & ecosystem as Godzilla who, also like him, feed off radiation, can fire electromagnetic pulses from their claws & have immense physical strength & durability, while only the males can fly. They attack with slams, lunges, rushes from the males, rubble from destroyed buildings & ground pounds.
- Goku (Sean Schemmel): A carefree, cheerful & friendly, but serious, aggressive & strategic-minded Saiyan, a humanoid alien from Universe 7, who becomes this Earth's greatest warrior & protects his adopted home planet from those who seek to harm it, despite learning that he was sent to destroy it. He has a very practical view on life, only seeking to test the limits of his might as a warrior. Like most Saiyans, he loves fighting & to challenge strong opponents, though he’s also a big eater. He attacks with punches, kicks, tossing debris, rushes, ki blasts, which he uses as finger beams, energy waves, destructo discs & Kamehamehas & the Spirit Bomb, an energy ball made from the lifeforce of everything on a planet.
- Ultimate Move: Spirit Bomb
- Cyclopian Guards: Robots that were created by the Big Gete Star & can transform their arms into blasters, coils & machine guns as well as a mechanized release that contains giant nets used for capturing.
- Shadow Dragons: Dragons that resulted from overuse of the Dragon Balls & were created from the negative energy of various wishes made by the characters throughout the Dragon Ball franchise.
- Cell (Dameon Clarke): An advantageous, knowledgeable & intelligent, but sadistic insect-like, humanoid android who’s the ultimate creation of Dr. Gero, a scientist who came from a future timeline, designed to possess all the abilities of the greatest fighters to have ever inhabited Dragon Ball’s Earth. He can absorb attacks through his tail, create energy fields, can regenerate his limbs like Boros & attacks with eyebeams, punchs, bear hugs, kicks, tail lashes, ki blasts, the Explosive Wave & Kamehamehas like Goku in his 1st form as well as a Solar Flare, a Mouth Energy Wave & can create Negative Power Rain in his Semi-Perfect form & a Tri-Beam & Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon, which he got from killing Piccolo, in his Perfect form.
- Note: Boss-Only
- Frieza (Christopher Ayres): A polite & passionate yet extremely egotistical, cold-hearted, manipulative, bloodthirsty & sadistic alien, Goku & Vegeta’s arch-nemesis & the emperor of Universe 7, taking great delight in slaughtering & destroying others, particularly on a massive scale. He’s usually able to react to any situation evenly & only loses his cool when even his full power isn’t enough. He’s also rather paranoid, destroying Planet Vegeta simply because of a myth of a Super Saiyan, which was supposed to be the 1 thing that could destroy him. He attacks with punches, kicks, tail lashes & Death Saucers in his 1st form as well as Death Beams, tossing debris & ground pounds in his 2nd form, the Death Cannon in his 3rd form & the Death Ball in his final form.
- Note: Boss-Only
- Beerus (Jason Douglas): A powerful, arrogant & confident yet playful, obsessive & hot-headed cat-like humanoid who was the 1 who sent Frieza after Goku & the God of Destruction of Universe 7 & as such, it’s his duty to destroy inhabited planets to allow new life to grow & to keep balance within 1 of the Dragon Ball universes, though he could destroy an entire galaxy, opposing the Kais, the Gods of Creation. However, like Goku, he’s also a hedonistic gourmet, has a measure of sanity & is capable of fear, especially with beings which are more powerful than him such as Zen-Oh. He attacks with punches, claw slashes, kicks, rushes, ki blasts, energy spheres that he could make resemble a Sun, orange Energy Waves from his index fingers, purple Energy Waves from his palms & a insta-kill blast when he says "Destruction".
- Note: Boss-Only
- Zen-Oh (Sarah Wiedenheft): An extremely childish, amoral, ignorant & fraudulent god, being devoid of any sort of wisdom or compassion whatsoever & has little capability of making decisions or really doing anything on his own. Instead, he relies on the Great Priest, an angel who works as the Grand Vizier for him. He attacks with punches, kicks, ki blasts, various magic blasts, tossing debris, Yacchaina Fist & shooting 1 or 2 balls of blue magical energy.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Dragon Ball multiverse
- Asura (Liam O'Brien): A hot-headed & stubborn, but good-hearted demi-god who’s known for charging head on at the enemy without a second thought but displays both a strong will & an absence of fear in less-than-positive situations & will fight his adversaries relentlessly until he’s victorious. He can develop strong bonds & perceiving others as friends, despite his wrath. He attacks with punches, kicks, rushes, tossing rocks & ground fissures.
- Ultimate Move: Asura the Destructor
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him
- Ultimate Move: Asura the Destructor
- Portal Creature Bandits: Portal creatures that resemble classic style bandits who like to steal what they could find & attack with lunges, crowbars & handguns.
- Gohma Crushers: Large-sized Gohma that resemble elephants with the vertebral structure of a gorilla that attack with trunk strikes, punches, charges, slams & ground pounds.
- Gohma Gliders: Large air-based Gohma that resemble gigantic lion fish & attack with bites, rushes, tail lashes & shooting spikes or lasers out of their spines.
- Gohma Strikers: Massive land-based Gohma that have bodies of a turtle & the head & necks of a cobra & attack with bites, lashes, tossing debris with their mouths & ground pounds.
- Gohma Carriers: Gargantuan Gohma that resemble clams & barnacles & serve as carriers for other Gohma by transporting them within their shells. They attack with bites, slams, bubbles, rushes & deploying Gohmas.
- Chakravartin (Al Rodrigo): The calm & wise, but very machiavellic ruler of Naraka & the God of Mantra who accompanied Asura after his fall, disguised as a mechanical spider & causes widespread misery for the people of Gaia simply to look for an "heir", though sticks to the belief that he’s the only god & that everything must bend to his will. He attacks with punches, kicks, tossing debris, ground pounds & shooting holy rays.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Asura’s Wrath universe
- Morrigan Aensland (Siobhan Flynn): A beautiful, sexy, confident, conceited & playful succubus & Belial’s adopted daughter who’s strangely approachable, which might be due to her spending most of her time in the material world enjoying hedonistic delights. She's just always out to satisfy her own hunger & shirking her responsibilities as a member of the Aensland family. She attacks with punches, kicks, rushes, creating a mirror image of herself, bats, which she could use to rush enemies & can transform themselves into drills, blades & other weapons at her command & her own Hadokens called Soul Fists
- Ultimate Move: Darkness Illusion
- Note: She becomes playable after you fight her
- Ultimate Move: Darkness Illusion
- Portal Creature Samurai: Portal creatures that resemble samurais with futuristic armor based off Dr. Ray Palmer a.k.a. The Atom’s suit from the Arrowverse & attack with katanas, shurikens, war fans, bow-and-arrows & spears.
- Huitzil Robots: Robots created by Pyron who came to Earth 65,000,000 years ago, programmed to destroy all life on the Darkstalkers Earth that went underground after killing the dinosaurs until they were found by the Aztecs & went into a long sleep again, only to be reawakened by Pyron. They attack with punches, kicks, rushes, fire blasts & ground pounds.
- Jedah Dohma (David Kaye): A shrewd & well-spoken nobleman of Makai who, after his confidant Ozom tricked him into opening a magical gate to absorb the imprisoned souls to take over Belial’s estate, only to die from the overwhelming power, became disheartened at Makai having descended into madness & infighting & embarks on a mission to rebuild the realm from scratch by collecting new souls that he plans to fuse into 1 being. He can mutilate any of his body parts without suffering any ill-effects as he has a healing factor that allows him regenerate missing limbs instantaneously & attacks with claw slashes, rushes, though he could also use his wings as spinning blades, scythes & shields, a blade, his own blood, which he could turn into jagged blades, dark energy & a rotating buzzsaw, overloading his enemies’ cells with blood until they explode & summoning large supernatural hands to ensnare & attack his enemies.
- Note: Boss-Only
- Pyron (David Kaye): A dark, prideful, arrogant & imposing, but thrill-seeking & humorous Minotaur-like alien overlord enveloped completely in fire from the planet Hellstorm who sought to collect worlds & other celestial objects throughout the Darkstalkers universe by consuming them in flames. He attacks with punches, kicks, rushes, fire-based attacks, summon Huitzil Robots to help him & a supernova.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Darkstalkers universe
Devil May Cry
- Dante (Reuben Langdon): A wise-cracking, easygoing & somewhat mocking mercenary, private investigator & demon hunting half-demon vigilante dedicated to exterminating them & other malevolent supernatural foes, a mission he follows in pursuit of those that killed his mother & corrupted his brother, Vergil. He attacks with slashes & spins with his sword, Rebellion, though he could also use it to toss debris, shooting his handguns, Ebony & Ivory & running his enemies over with his motorcycle, The Cavaliere, which he could turn into saws as well as rushes, dark magic & an electric guitar named Nevan in his Devil Trigger form, which he got from his father, Sparda.
- Ultimate Move: Devil Trigger
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him
- Ultimate Move: Devil Trigger
- Marionettes: Demonically-possessed puppets who were once puppets found in an abandoned castle on Mallet Island created to be a simple tool of enjoyment, but portal creatures have since gotten their hands on them & now they’re controlled by Mundus. They attack with slashes from the blades on their arms, kicks & tossing debris.
- Kyklopi: Large & very agile spider-like enemies that feed on dirt, compacting small rocks into larger stones that they can then spit at enemies, though they also attack with bites & ground pounds.
- Plasmas: An evil spirit that manifests through electricity, usually in the form of a giant, one-eyed bat. It also can transform into the shape of its opponent, allowing it to copy their behaviors & actions.
- Mundus (Louis Herthum): A compassionless & xenophobic, but respectful devil prince & Sparda’s former master who ruled the Demon World 2,000 years ago, overthrowing the previous ruler in the process & threatens the Devil May Cry's human world, despite being an inferior clone of the actual Satan. He attacks with punches, kicks, eyebeams, a barrage of lasers, lightning & balls that also shoot lasers as well as dark magic & parts of the ceiling to fall from slamming the ground after revealing his true form.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Devil May Cry universe
- Kirins: Elder Dragons, rare, elusive monsters that have lived eternally since ancient times that are able to bring destruction to whole ecosystems, that resemble unicorns with incredibly sharp, yet surprisingly fragile horns & incredibly tough hides, effectively forming a suit of very flexible armor around them. They can summon lightning & ice shards to strike attackers or the area around them.
- Gigginoxes: Blind, cave-dwelling Flying Wyverns who have circular, leech-like maws, which contains many sharp teeth & a special organ that can detect the body heat of their prey, can also attach to the ceilings of caves & attack with bites, spitting poison, fire & electricity, laying globs of them like eggs as well as Giggi Sacs that spawn young Giggi or release it from pores under their body & ground pounds.
- Rathalos: The male counterpart of Rathians that are more prone to hunting from the skies & attack with bites, poisonous talon slashes, rushes, tail lashes, flaming projectiles & ground pounds.
- Diablos: Large & aggressive, but nimble bipedal flying wyverns with a Triceratops-like head that attack with charges, bites, a powerful roar that’ll stun most aggressors, steam explosions when pissed off & burrow into the ground to surprise unsuspecting targets.
- Rajang: A strong Fanged Beast, beastly mammalian creatures that operate with only legs & no wings, who resembles a bestial Minotaur/Primate hybrid & is hated by many hunters, due to its combination of speed, aggression & power. It attacks with bites, punches & kicks in a mixed martial arts fashion, rolls, which it can also bounce a couple times, pick up a large part of the ground itself & throw it & shoots electro-balls & a large Kamehameha-like lightning beam from its mouth when pissed off.
- Ultimate Move: Mouth Energy Wave
- Note: It becomes playable after you fight it
- Ultimate Move: Mouth Energy Wave
- Zinogre: A Fanged Wyvern, monsters that have highly developed limbs, who resembles more like a wolf. Its forelegs are extremely powerful & can kill prey in 1 brutal blow. Despite its hulking size, it’s very agile & can perform many impressive aerial & land-based maneuvers. It can bite, slams with its paws, summon Thunderbugs to help it, tackles, tail lashes & conjure up lightning & other electric attacks.
- Ultimate Move: Thunderbug Electromagnetic Pulse
- Note: It becomes playable after you fight it
- Ultimate Move: Thunderbug Electromagnetic Pulse
- Brachydios: A surprisingly agile Brute Wyvern, large, bipedal theropods, prone to living in areas abundant in food sources, that’s easily identifiable by its glowing, green slime-covered horns & "fists", which secrete a mysterious, sticky yet explosive slime which comes in green, yellow & red that it uses as well as their shiny, armored hide covered in many plates & ridges that are made of obsidian. It attacks with headbutts, punches, either once & several times, tail lashes, slime traps & ground pounds to get its slime on enemies, which would explode, though it can explode on impact when pissed off.
- Ultimate Move: Explosive Slime Ground Pound
- Note: It becomes playable after you fight it
- Ultimate Move: Explosive Slime Ground Pound
- Deviljho: A surprisingly fast & aggressive Brute Wyvern known for wandering vast distances, which can startle anything not expecting it, in search of prey because of the extreme amount of energy its body consumes, prone to eating prey alive to waste no time in replenishing its energy. It attacks with bites, doing it several times to eat its enemies or just grab or suplex them, stomps, tail lashes, rolls, charges, ground pounds & a Dragon Breath in a straight or sweeping motion when pissed off.
- Ultimate Move: Dragon Breath Beam
- Note: It becomes playable after you fight it
- Ultimate Move: Dragon Breath Beam
- Gore Magala: A unique & calculating Wyvern who shares traits & similarities to the Elder Dragons, except with dark exoskeleton plates which are used to understand its environment & to see both predators & prey by heat & was responsible for spreading the Frenzy Virus around to other monsters. It attacks with bites, claw slashes, tail lashes, lunges & orbs containing the Frenzy Virus, which become explosive in its Frenzy state as well as rushes & a Frenzy Virus field in its adult form, Shagru Magala.
- Note: Boss-Only
- Dalamandur: A snake-like Elder Dragon who’s the largest monster in the Monster Hunter universe that has spurs, to navigate treacherous terrain as they provide a more secure grip, along its body. It attacks with bites, claw slashes, tail lashes, rock fragments when it moves & fire, either shooting them skyward to where they fall like meteors or like a flamethrower.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Monster Hunter universe
- Jill Valentine (Michelle Ruff): A calm, collected & cheerful yet determined & trigger-happy woman who’s a founding member of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA) & an explosives expert of the Raccoon Police Department's Special Tactics And Rescue Service (STARS) who became 1 of the best survivors of a zombie outbreak caused by Umbrella Corporations. She attacks with punches, kicks, various guns & a rocket launcher.
- Ultimate Move: Queen Zenobia ship charge
- Note: She becomes playable after you fight her
- Ultimate Move: Queen Zenobia ship charge
- Cerberuses: B.O.W.s that are Doberman Pinschers that were infected by the T-Virus with a noticeable increase in durability & aggression, because of it & are known for jumping through windows to startle their enemies. They attack with bites & lunges.
- Lickers: Deadly & agile zombies mutated as part of the V-ACT process, depending on the variant of the T-Virus they were infected with that were named after their elongated tongues & their super-developed hearing compensates for the loss of their use of their eyes entirely. They attack with their tongues with lashes, piercing through enemies or just decapitating them, claw slashes & lunges.
- Molded: Tall, humanoid mobile colonies of the Mold, a hyper-evolved, black & veined fungus generated by E-Type bioweapons that attack with bites, punches & lunges.
- Regeneradors: Experimental humanoid bioweapons capable of near-instantaneous regeneration as small tentacles sprout from the wound & 'knit' new flesh out of nothing, recreating entire limbs within seconds of them being injured or severed. This made them perfect for Brady to give to everyone including him along with other characters. They attack with bites, slashes, lunges & tossing debris.
- Umbrella Corp Soldiers: Privatized military soldiers that serve Umbrella to eliminate all evidence to any connections between Umbrella & the zombie outbreak & anyone they come across, so they won’t whistle-blow on them or Umbrella. They attack with punches, kicks, machine guns & grenades.
- T-002 Tyrants: Experimental & mass-produced B.O.W.s developed by Umbrella to serve as potential supersoldiers, despite having their hearts exposed, because they were either taken from larger animals or cultured in the lab to their bodies to acceptable parameters & attack with punches, kicks, stomps, tossing debris & ground pounds.
- Nemesis (Dee Bradley Baker): A bulky yet extremely fast Tyrant infected with the "nemesis" parasite, making it capable of thought & reasoning & limited speech as well as the ability to use weapons who used to be a S.T.A.R.S. agent named Matt Addison who was infected with the T-Virus after being scratched by a Licker & later captured & experimented upon by Umbrella. He attacks with punches, kicks, tentacle lashes, tossing debris or his enemies & his mini-gun & rocket launcher as well as bites & ground pounds in a more grotesque form he can take.
- Ultimate Move: Final Mutated Form
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him
- Ultimate Move: Final Mutated Form
- Albert Wesker (D.C. Douglas): The calm & collected, but extremely manipulative head of Umbrella who started as a double agent as the commanding officer of the Alpha team of S.T.A.R.S. ordered by his superiors to lure his team into the Spencer mansion to be used as test subjects against the mutated creatures to gather battle data & would eventually take over Umbrella after his apparent death by a T-002 Tyrant & enact a plot to transform humanity into powerful superhumans like himself & be a god to rule over them in a new age. He attacks with punches, kicks & other martial arts akin to The Matrix franchise, his handgun & setting off turrets to fire bullets as well as laser grids as well as tentacle lashes & grabs, kicks, tossing debris & using shrapnel as a drill in his Uroboros form.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Resident Evil universe
- Ryu (Kyle Hebert): The silent, meek, humble, submissive, self-deprecating & detached, but kind, authentic, good-hearted, demonstrative & respectful fighting world warrior who continues his struggle to become a true martial artist & has participated in many different tournaments, always seeking stronger opponents. His strict training is part of his efforts to overcome the destructive potential of the "Satsui no Hadou", which would turn his drive for improvement to a drive to win & make him become Evil Ryu if he succumbs to it. He attacks with punches, uppercuts called Shoryukens, kicks including the Tatsumaki & hadokens as well as larger Hadokens, a Metsu Hadoken energy beam & Messatsu-Goshoryu as Evil Ryu.
- Ultimate Move: Evil Ryu
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him
- Ultimate Move: Evil Ryu
- Chun-Li Xiang (Laura Bailey): A highly disciplined, seasoned, courageous, resourceful & dedicated International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO) detective & master of Chinese Kempo who seeks to avenge her father’s death at the hands of M. Bison & has a strong sense of justice & duty toward her work, though she hates indecisiveness & can get competitive with criminals, but a part of her also desires to just be a normal young woman. She attacks with punches, kicks including a flurry of kicks called Hyakuretsukyaku & the Spinning Bird Kick, Kikokens, her version of hadokens & ground pounds.
- Ultimate Move: Shichisei Senkuu Kyaku
- Portal Creature Ninjas: Portal creatures that resembles ninjas that attack with swords, longbows, shruikens & kunais, can ambush their enemies & resemble Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaiden franchise, but with the arm curse from Ninja Gaiden 3 & its remake, Razor’s Edge, which they could use in their favor as they would pretend to be hurt to lure enemies in closer.
- Akuma (Richard Epcar): A cold, nihilistic, bloodthirsty & extremely powerful warrior who’s Gouken’s younger brother, Ryu's & Ken's master & Ryu’s uncle who proclaims himself to be the "Master of the Fist" & like Ryu, is always seeking stronger opponents & deals brutally with those who dare interrupt him but believes in a certain principle of self-worth & abides to the code of the warrior. He attacks with punches, kicks, Goshoryukens, Tatsumaki Zankukyaku sweep kicks, the Tenmakujinkyaku, a fast downwards-angled kick that he can use at the peak of his jumps, the Hyakkishu, which he either attack or grab an opponent while moving forward, Gohadokens & the Raging Demon, where he heads to an enemy, darkens the screen & beats the shit out of them as well as gigantic Gorai Hadokens & spread version of Gohadokens that fires off 6 shots as Oni since he has the Satsui no Hadou inside him, which toke a toll on his mind.
- Ultimate Move: Oni
- Note: He becomes playable after you fight him
- Ultimate Move: Oni
- M. Bison (Gerald C. Rivers): The diabolical, ruthless, contentious, argumentative, foul-tempered, cruel, egocentric, arrogant, traitorous, lustful, manipulative & unforgiving leader of the crime syndicate Shadaloo who’s supremely confident in his own power & will readily destroy anyone who dares to stand between him & his shady goals but shows a complimenting side. To cheat death, he regularly prepares substitute bodies or tries to transfer his consciousness into others, preferring especially those of women or powerful fighters due to their durability. He attacks with punches, kicks, blasts with his Psycho Power energy, the Head Press where he jumps into the air & homes onto enemies, bouncing off their heads, which he can follow up & smack them with the Somersault Skull Diver, the Devil Reverse, wherein he leaps forward like the Head Press, but then flips upside down & chops the enemy with a Psycho Power-charged hand & the Psycho Crusher, which sends him flying in the direction of his enemies with a damaging "torpedo" spin.
- Note: Boss-Only
- Seth (Michael McConnohie): An intelligent, ruthless & arrogant, but calm & concise artificial human who was created as a replacement body for M. Bison, only to develop his own consciousness, gain a deep knowledge of human nature & the pursuits of purpose & self-awareness, though has some disbelief in the mystic arts & became the CEO of S.I.N., being responsible for the development of weapons for Shadaloo. He attacks with some copied moves from the Army of the Omniverse albeit without their weapons as well as using the Tandem Engine, a supercomputer in his abdomen which increases his ki energy where he could shoot laser blasts & wind out of.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Street Fighter universe
- Mega Man (Benjamin Diskin): An extremely courageous, kind, polite, generous, pacifistic & just robot who was an assistant to his creator Dr. Thomas Light named Rock, was repurposed to battle Dr. Wily & his ever-growing army of robots & stop them from taking over the planet by using their own special abilities against them. He attacks with punches, kicks, his Mega-Buster arm cannon, which he could charge up & weapons he got from various Robot Masters such as the Thunder Beam from Elec Man, Metal Blades from Metal Man, Napalm Bombs from Napalm Man, Knight Crush from Knight Man, Laser Trident from Splash Woman, Jewel Satellite shield from Jewel Man, Blackhole Bomb from Galaxy Man, Triple Blades from Blade Man & Block Dropper from Block Man.
- Ultimate Move: Mega Legends
- Sniper Joes: Humanoid robots created by Dr. Wily based off Dr. Light’s 1st creation, Proto Man, that usually fight with a blast shield to protect themselves from attacks, which they can also throw at enemies & their buster arms but can also attack with a bo staff, throw a ball & chain & bones, shoot harpoons, crystals & electricity & man turrets, walker mechs, trucks, helicopters, marine bikes & flying mechs.
- Bee Bladers: Large bee-like helicopter Mechaniloids created by Sigma for guerrilla warfare as they’re suited for city or forest operations, were brought to the present by Kang & attack with machine guns, guided missiles & deploying portal creatures & other enemies.
- Yellow Devil: A robot created by Brady before the events of all 3 games to help him recreate his home universe & was recreated by Dr. Wily as his 1st combat robot whose body consists of yellow, grey, green, orange, purple & black goo-like shape-memory alloy parts & attacks with blasts & beams from his eye, punches, fist pounds, kicks, stomps, rushes either as a wave or by separating & reforming himself as blocks, toss yellow blocks & transform into clones of the Army of the Omniverse, Wily Machine 1 from Mega Man 1 & Powered Up, shooting lasers out of the gun & Wily Machine 6 from Mega Man X5 to slam & conjure shockwaves.
- Note: Boss-Only
- Dr. Albert W. Wily (Keith Silverstein): A cunning & cruel, but ignorant, opinionated & cowardly scientist whose Dr. Light's former colleague in the Robert University of Technology who was consistently upstaged by him & created a giant robot factory called Dr. Wily's Robot Manufacturing Plant to set out to rule the world. Despite his diabolical nature, he has his rare moments of decency & has helped Mega Man sometimes. He attacks with punches, kicks, ramming, leaving fire trails & exhaust & shooting lasers & missiles from the Wily Machine as well as divebombs, shooting electricity & tossing debris in the Wily Capsule.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Mega Man world
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Voiced by: Helena Taylor
- Class: Booty/Gunslinger
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Description: A nonchalant, callous, impatient & brutal, but playful, confident & prideful Umbra Witch named Cereza who was born in Vigrid from the forbidden union of a Lumen Sage called Father Balder who was exiled from his clan & an Umbran Witch called Rosa who was imprisoned. She became a black sheep among the Umbran Witches & was sealed away by her former friend & rival, Jeanne, while also wiping her memory to protect her from those who would exploit her power, only to be reawakened by a random journalist to stop her father from reawakening Jubileus & regain her lost memories. She possesses a remarkable talent for the Bullet Arts, using 4 pistols with 2 of them on her heels & other weapons as well as summoning BDSM-styled torture attacks & devices as well as demons with her hair-made bodysuit.
- Ultimate Move: Omni
- Note: She becomes playable after you fight her
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Description: Incredibly strong angels that carry large weapons that resemble a fusion of an axe & spear, giving them great range & thanks to wearing special halos on their heads, can combine into either a Beloved, a giant angelic warrior in the Hierarchy of Laguna’s higher ranks or a First Sphere Cherubim.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Description: Humanoid demons with 6 arms wielding 6 crimson blades from Inferno that are known for their relentless speed & resistance to being staggered.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Description: Angels that resemble centaurs covered in gold & ivory jewelry with a pair of wings & their faces being on their torsos as well as wielding lances, Greatswords, Greathammers & shields.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Description: Manta ray-like angels that stand as a special symbol of peace as well as guarding Paradiso by attacking their tridents, charging their claws & tails with electricity & other electric-based attacks.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Description: Bird-like demons also known as the Gazer of Death that are known to buff their allies into a rage state & attack by swiping enemies with their wings, ensnaring them in portals with hands, throwing the crescent blade on their backs like boomerangs, charging at their enemies & firing their feathers like homing missiles as well as fireballs.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Description: Archangels that are more dangerous, larger, more durable & stronger versions of Affinities that wield bow & arrows, a pair of chain-swords & a golden staff with a rounded blade at its top, though it could also dash to attack.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Description: A large snake-like demon also known as the Swindler of Progress that attacks by slashing its sword-like weapon, a grab by its tail to tear out souls & a charged beam that was able to turn Bayonetta into a child but doesn’t work like that in this game.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Description: A demon also known as the Holder of Enmity that’s a tougher & stronger version of Hideous & wields a double-bladed scythe that could allow it to block melee attacks, parry ranged attacks & break combos if caught in 1 as well as the usual slashing.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Description: A large mechanical wheeled-demon also known as the Enveloper of Flame that’s a stronger & more dangerous version of Pain & attacks by swinging & slamming its ignited arms as well as shooting bullets out of them.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Description: Large, powerful & agile angelic warriors that carry a large maple seed serrated sword, which they slash with on the ground or when jumping & a segmented shield with them as well as dashing to allow them to close distance with their enemies easily.
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Description: A 3-headed Cybrid demon also known as the Confuser of Elements that attacks with claw slashes, biting & tossing their enemies
- Jubileus the Creator
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Voiced by: Grey Griffin
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Description: The self-absorbed Dea of Paradiso who’s the embodiment of Divine Will that was imprisoned at the end of the First Armageddon when the Trinity of Realities formed & the primordial, goddess-like being whom Father Balder & the Cardinal Virtues worked towards reviving to unite the Trinity of Realities & allow Paradiso to rule over the Bayonetta universe.
- Note: Boss-Only
- Origin: Bayonetta
- Voiced by: T.J. Ramini
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Description: The polite, patient & calm, but cruel, manipulative, condescending, patronizing & arrogant ruler of Bayonetta’s human world also known as the Overseer & The God of Chaos who spent the first eternity quietly looking upon Earth from his holy mountain. Pitying the humans for their naivety & lack of free will, he granted them free will & even bestowed his own powers, the Eyes of the World, to the Lumen Sages & Umbra Witches. With control of the Eyes of the World, the eyes that determine destiny, humans could choose their own paths & awoke to their own identities. In doing so however, he split his very soul into 2 personalities: Loki & Loptr, representing his good & evil side naturally with Loptr wanting to refuse with Loki so he could take over the world.
- Note: Boss-Only; Final Boss of the Bayonetta world
- Jack Cayman
- Origin: MadWorld
- Voiced by: Steve Blum
- Class: Badass/Killer
- Alignment: Neutral Neutral
- Description: A stoic & apathetic former marine, police officer & rogue agent with a retractable chainsaw built onto 1 arm who entered a violent game show called DeathWatch to become the top-ranked fighter in the game & win a large cash prize. His mysterious past & motivation for entering Deathwatch is revealed only to those who live to hear the tale. He has 1 ambition in life & that’s to kill people, not giving a damn who it is either in a manner of gruesome ways.
- Ultimate Move: Blood Bath Challenge
- Origin: Mortal Kombat
- Voiced by: Patrick Seitz
- Class: Undead/Fighter
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Neutral Good
- Description: A strict & wrathful but caring & honorable revenant who was 1 of the finest warriors of the Shirai Ryu named Hanzo Hasashi who joined despite his father's wishes as he didn’t wish for his son to live the life of an assassin. He was then killed by the former Sub-Zero, Bi-Han & became a spectre, inexorably seeking vengeance against those responsible for the destruction of his clan & the death of his own family. Despite his malevolent appearance, he isn’t inherently evil as he only joins the forces of evil when promised a means of resurrecting his clan on Earth or the chance to inflict his wrath against those who butchered them. Other than martial arts & fire-based attacks, his most popular attack is using a spear-tipped kusari-fundo to draw an opponent toward him & will shout, "Get over here!" or "Come here!", while executing it.
- Ultimate Move: Welcome To The Netherrealm
- Note: Neverrealm Guest Star; He becomes playable after you fight him
- Origin: Mortal Kombat
- Voiced by: Steve Blum
- Class: Fighter/Ninja
- Alignment: Lawful Good/Chaotic Good
- Description: A driven, cautious & quiet cyromancer who’s an assassin from the Lin Kuei named Kuai Liang who toke his older brother Bi-Han’s place after he was killed by Scorpion, who Bi Han killed beforehand, to complete his brother's unfinished task. While showing the world that he's 1 of the good guys, he, at the same time, takes care not to make himself an easy target for his enemies. Being a former ninja, he still does what he did best; he kills his opponents having no qualms about it. Also, being hunted constantly has put his senses into a state of constant alertness but being cool about it, he wouldn't appear paranoid about it.
- Ultimate Move: Deep Freeze
- Note: Neverrealm Guest Star; He becomes playable after you fight him
- Johnny Cage
- Origin: Mortal Kombat
- Voiced by: Andrew Bowen
- Class: Fighter/Asshole
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral Good
- Description: A selfish & materialistic, but brave & loyal martial artist & actor named John Carlton who enters the tournament simply to prove himself to skeptical movie critics & the movie-viewing public who believed he was nothing more than an actor who relied too much on stunts, special effects & camera work & wasn’t a real proficient fighter.
- Ultimate Move: Little Improv
- Note: Neverrealm Guest Star
- Sonya Blade
- Origin: Mortal Kombat
- Voiced by: Tricia Helfer
- Class: Fighter/Brains
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Description: The stern, prideful, emancipated, stubborn & headstrong, but beautiful, caring & tough-as-nails commanding officer of the United States Special Forces & later of a specialized U.S. government agency & wants to pursue & capture Kano as well as eliminate his criminal syndicate, the Black Dragon.
- Note: Neverrealm Guest Star
- Origin: Mortal Kombat
- Voiced by: Karen Strassman
- Class: Fighter/Booty
- Alignment: Lawful Good/Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral/Lawful Evil
- Description: The princess of Edenia, Sindel’s daughter & Shao Kahn’s adopted daughter who rose to great importance, tearing herself away from his grasp & freeing Edenia & is over 10,000 years old, although she appears to be a young woman in her 20s.
- Ultimate Move: Razor Windstorm
- Note: Neverrealm Guest Star; She becomes playable after you fight her
- Portal Creature Archer
- Origin: Project X Zone 3
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Description: Portal creatures who shoot with compound bows, which they also use as melee weapons & crossbows, using arrows outfitted with gimmick weaponry including circling arrows that can turn up to 360 degrees to hit targets around corners or from behind, entangling arrows which release nets on contact, fire arrows that burst into flame as they streak through the air, explosive arrows to destroy something, ice arrows that freeze anything it strikes, hypodermic arrows that deliver poison on contact, razor arrows used for killing, lightning arrows that electrocute anything on contact & smoke arrows that fill an area with intense, blinding smoke & are modeled after either Clint Barton a.k.a. Hawkeye from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Ygritte from Game of Thrones, John Rambo from the Rambo franchise, Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Oliver "Ollie" Jonas Queen a.k.a. Green Arrow from the Arrowverse, Legolas from The Lord of the Rings franchise, Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games or Robin Hood.
- Shadow Assassin
- Origin: Mortal Kombat
- Voiced by: Various
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Description: Demonic ninja warriors that resemble the warriors of the Lin Kuei clan, can appear from foggy smoke to ambush their foes & attack with maces & knives as well as shooting out red skulls through dark magic at their enemies.
- Shadow Priest
- Origin: Mortal Kombat
- Voiced by: Various
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Description: Demonic priests that serve Shang Tsung & Shao Kahn & attack with cultist knives & dark magic.
|Sonic||A blue anthropomorphic hedgehog who can roll around at the speed of sound & the ability to curl into a ball, primarily to attack enemies as he races through levels, collect power up rings such as Chaos Emeralds & survive against obstacles to achieve his goal. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Tails & Knuckles who were killed in the Genocide of Heroes by Metal Sonic & Chaos respectively, though he wasn’t sad over Amy being killed by Lyric, because of how annoying she was.||Super Sonic|
|Shadow||A creation of Dr. Eggman's grandfather, Gerald & Black Doom who used the latter's blood & is designed to be the "Ultimate Life Form", though it’s an exaggeration. When the government deemed him a threat, though, Gerald’s project was forcefully shut down, he was placed in suspended animation by Maria, Gerald's granddaughter who had "NIDS", a similar virus to HIV/AIDS, which Gerald tried to find a cure & who was killed trying to protect him. In the game, he was revived by Dr. Eggman & helped him, Black Doom & Lyric in the Genocide of Heroes, but was eventually persuaded out of it & instead joins the Army of the Multiverse to make sure Maria’s sacrifice wasn’t in vain.||Chaos Control|
|Blaze||A calm & elegant anthropomorphic cat & a princess hailing from an alternate dimension, where she’s both the regent of her world & the appointed guardian of the Sol Emeralds & is gifted with pyrokinesis. She tends to conceal her true feelings. Devoted to her position, she sometimes gets herself bogged down by her own strict discipline, which made her anti-social, shy & unfamiliar to the concept of having friends. In the game, she was tricked by Dr. Eggman & Lyric into helping with the Genocide of Heroes, but, after her battle, discovered the true meaning of friendship thanks to Sonic, allowing her to join the Army of the Multiverse.||Fires of Iblis|
|Dr. Eggman||A rotund mad scientist who plans to conquer the world to build his own Eggman Empire, but, despite having an IQ of 300, keeps making design problems on his inventions. In the game, he partakes in the Genocide of Heroes, but reluctantly joins the Army of the Multiverse after his battle & finding out that his Eggman Empire has been erased as well.||Egg Dragoon|
|Name||Game/Movie/TV Show||Description||Ultimate Move|
|Doomguy||DOOM||An unnamed space marine operating under the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC) who fights hordes of demons & the undead to survive. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse after they found him to battle other demons in the Multiverse, though he had to get use to being around the other demonic members of the legion.||BFG 9000|
|Crash Bandicoot||Crash Bandicoot||An eastern barred bandicoot who was genetically enhanced by Dr. Neo Cortex & soon escaped from Cortex's castle after a failed experiment. He has many maneuvers including one where he spins like a tornado & knocks away almost anything that he strikes. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Coco who was killed in the Genocide of Heroes.||Crash Tornado|
|Spyro||Spyro/Skylanders||An energetic, curious & somewhat mischievous dragon with little regard for his own safety. He’s also described as a courageous hero, known for his somewhat cocky attitude & stubbornness & is described as willing to help his friends & strangers with whatever problems they may have, without desire for reward. In the game, he becomes the second leader of the Army of the Multiverse & befriends Crash.||Fire n Ice|
|Tracer||Overwatch||An adventurer & a former agent of the Overwatch organization named Lena Oxton & became the youngest person inducted into its experimental flight program. Known for her piloting skills, she was chosen to test the Slipstream, a prototype of a teleporting fighter. During the test flight, the teleportation matrix malfunctioned & she was pronounced dead. However, she would later reappear, having been desynchronized from the flow of time. This "chronal disassociation" prevented her from keeping a physical form in the present, until Winston created the chronal accelerator. This allowed her to have control of her own time & continues "to right wrongs & fight the good fight wherever the opportunity presents itself". In the game, she joined the Army of the Multiverse after they rescued her from portal creatures who weren’t affected by her time abilities & to avenger her love interest, Emily who was killed in the Genocide of Heroes by Widowmaker.||Pulse Bomb|
|Winston||Overwatch||A 29-year old genetically engineered gorilla who’s a scientist & adventurer & was formerly based in the Horizon Lunar Colony, being used in tests relating to prolonged space habitation. Due to displaying rapid brain development from the experiment's gene therapy, he was taken under Dr. Harold Winston's wing & was taught about science & inspired him about human ingenuity, but his owner was killed by the other gorillas who led an uprising, claiming it as their own. He took the name of his caretaker, created a rocket & flew to Earth where he would join Overwatch until its disbandment. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse not long after finding out about Tracer’s rescue.||Primal Rage|
|D.Va||Overwatch||A 19-year old former professional gamer named Hana Song known for becoming the No. 1 ranked StarCraft II player in the world & maintaining an undefeated record prior to her retirement from gaming to defend her homeland. During the Omnic Crisis event, the South Korean government developed the Mobile Exo-Force of the Korean Army (MEKA) to combat a omnic monster, but it continued to adapt to the networks, causing them to turn to gamers, having the necessary reflexes & instincts to effectively operate the mechs' advanced weaponry. Known for being fearless in combat against the omnics, she would develop a global following as she began live-streaming her combat encounters. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse & plays several video games the characters come from on her off-time, until she revealed that Brady gave her a copy of the game they’re||Nerf this!|
|Reinhardt Wilhelm||Overwatch||A decorated Bundeswehr veteran from Stuttgart who lives under a knightly code of chivalry & served with distinction as part of the Crusader knightly order in defense of Germany & as part of the original Overwatch team & remained in service well into his 50s, his code of ethics & his blunt honesty making him a respected member of the team, but refused to abandon its ideals as the world returned to chaos after the collapse of Overwatch. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse as a blacksmith.||Earthshatter|
|Genji Shimada||Overwatch||A Japanese cyborg ninja whose family, the Shimada crime family, ordered his older brother Hanzo to kill him for his selfish & hedonistic behavior, but Overwatch found him & their doctor Mercy restored him, developing a crush for her. After the Omnic Crisis, he left the Overwatch team to find peace with his new body, mentored by the Omnic Shambali monk Zenyatta. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge his brother, Mercy & Zenyatta who were all killed by Doomfist & Reaper during the Genocide of Heroes.||Dragonblade|
|Lúcio Correia dos Santos||Overwatch||A Brazilian DJ & freedom fighter who grew up in Rio de Janeiro during the financial upheaval caused by the Omnic Crisis & turned to music to lift the spirits of his disheartened people, performing on street corners & at block parties. When the Vishkar Corporation began to crack down on its citizens with curfews & exploit them as cheap labor, he stole a Vishkar sonic weapon & used it against them, rallying the people to drive Vishkar out of their neighborhoods & became a global celebrity. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse as their DJ.||Sonic Barrier|
|Sombra||Overwatch||A woman who’s a known associate of Reaper & was among the thousands of children left orphaned by the Omnic Crisis only to be taken in the Los Muertos gang & survived by utilizing her natural gifts with hacking & computers. She aided the gang in its self-styled revolution against the government, performing hacks against said government on their behalf. She came to realize that knowledge was power & so she kept hacking. The retrieval of information became an addiction & her hacks became more audacious over time, until she discovered the web of a global conspiracy, one that had also noticed her. She’s then forced into hiding & delete all traces of her identity. After reemerging, she launched an even more audacious string of hacks, joined Talon & is believed to have contributed to its massive cyber-attacks against corporations with strong ties to their governments. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes doing several hacks during it & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse joined them after her battle, only to discover, later in the game, the biggest conspiracy of her life, revealing that Shinra & every other organization in the Multiverse allowed the Genocide of Heroes to happen & they knew about Brady before the events of the game. She also couldn’t break Brady’s firewalls thanks to him having anti-hacking software||EMP|
|Widowmaker||Overwatch||A woman named Amélie Lacroix who was married to Gérard Lacroix, an Overwatch agent leading operations against Talon & her former occupation was a Ballet Dancer. After being kidnapped, Talon subjected her to an intensive neural reconditioning program, breaking her will & reprogramming her as a sleeper agent for Talon. Sometime after this, she was found by Overwatch agents, seemingly unaffected by Talon's methods. 2 weeks after returning to her normal life, she killed Gérard in his sleep & returned to Talon where she was fully converted into one of their agents. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but her humanity began to resurface after her battle, joins them & befriends her former rival Tracer.||1 Shot, 1 Kill|
|Reaper||Overwatch||A veteran officer of the United States Armed Forces named Gabriel Reyes who, like Widowmaker, was subjected to a "soldier enhancement program", where he was genetically enhanced to become a "perfect soldier". When Overwatch was formed, he was named commander of Blackwatch, Overwatch's black ops division, but his jealousy of Soldier 76 being the leader of Overwatch caused him to reveal Blackwatch's existence to the public, destroying both organizations & resulting in a battle that destroyed their headquarters in Switzerland. Both men were presumed dead, but survived, although Reyes’ cells are now simultaneously decaying & regenerating, causing his body to fall apart & rebuild itself over & over again, becoming responsible for terrorist attacks all around the world, having been consumed by his hunger for fame to the point that he no longer cared what he was known for. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing Soldier 76 in the process & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse but reluctantly joins them after his battle, being told that he won’t survive even in Wraith Form if he stays.||Death Blossom|
|The Doctor||Doctor Who||A centuries-old alien called a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey who travels through space & time in the Time And Relative Dimension In Space (TARDIS) which resembles a 1960s London police box, frequently with companions. He’s based off the 10th Doctor. In the game, he becomes the third leader of the Army of the Multiverse.||Day of the Doctor|
|Heather Mason||Silent Hill||The daughter of Harry Mason & the reincarnation of Alessa Gillespie & his brother, Henry’s daughter Cheryl Mason who’s instrumental in Claudia Wolf's efforts to bring about the rebirth of the cult’s version of "God". In the game, she gets brainwashed by Claudia into releasing her Alessa side & helping her with the Genocide of Heroes, killing her father in the process, but was snapped out of it after her battle & joined the Army of the Multiverse.||Alessa|
|Pyramid Head||Silent Hill||A monster named after the large pyramid-like helmet he wears whose appearance stems from Silent Hill’s past as a place of execution, carries a large blade so heavy he drags it everywhere he goes, scrapping the floor in the process & symbolizes James Sunderland’s desire to face the consequences. In the game, he was responsible for several deaths in the Genocide of Heroes as he thought everyone deserved to face the consequences for warning everyone about the event & was sent by Alessia to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but joined them, because they're atoning for not listening & payed the consequences for it which they told him as well as making his blade less heavy by derusting it a bit & building a sword hilt for him.||Capital Punishment|
|Mikasa Ackerman||Attack on Titan||A quiet & withdrawn girl whose parents were killed by slave traders, causing her to go into shock, but Eren Yeager saves her, gets taken in by his family & he motivates her to fight back. She maintains a stoic expression, but is very protective of Eren & has been seen to go berserk when he’s at risk. She’s regarded by officers as an unprecedented genius & prodigy, easily worth a hundred men in battle. In the game, she was driven over the edge after Eren, Armin Arlet & the rest of the 104th Training Corps were killed by Titans in the Genocide of Heroes & killed several Titans in her universe as revenge. She later joined the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Eren & the rest of her team.||This is for Eren|
|Leon Belmont||Castlevania||A former baron & member of the Belmont clan who was the one responsible for creating the Vampire Killer whip that was used to kill Dracula, though he had been killed in other ways as well. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse after realizing that there are bigger threats than Dracula.||Holy Cross|
|Alucard||Castlevania||A dhampir, a half-human, half-vampire & Dracula’s son who, due to the death of his mother & Dracula’s second wife Lisa, toke up arms against his father, because he was told by her to not hate humanity like his father does. He defeated his father 2 times, one time with the help of Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades & Grant Danasty & another time by himself. In the game, he was brainwashed by his father into hating humanity & helps him with the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it & joined the Army of the Multiverse to redeem himself.||Dark Metamorphosis|
|Shanoa||Castlevania||A woman who represents the Order of Ecclesia, the only group who seems up to the task of defeating Dracula in the Belmonts' absence & was chosen as a vessel for Dominus by Barlowe, because of her ability to absorb glyphs using the large rune on her back, which provides her with magical weapon abilities to unleash devastating combos either with a spell or a massive weapon. However, she was attacked by her adoptive brother & fellow Ecclesia member, Albus, losing her emotions & memories. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse & later discovers the truth about Dominus, but the power doesn’t belong to Dracula, but to Brady.||Dominus|
|Soma Cruz||Castlevania||An 18-year-old transfer student studying in Japan who discovers his ability to claim the souls & abilities of the monsters he defeats as his own. He learns that he’s Dracula’s reincarnation after he was killed by Julius Belmont. In the game, he was brainwashed by his past incarnation into killing his love interest Mina Hakuba, Julius, Hammer & Yoko Belnades & helping him with the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it & joined the Army of the Multiverse, though he had to absorb a Time Orb to keep himself from disappearing after killing his past incarnation.||Demon Form|
|Solid Snake||Metal Gear||A former Green Beret & a highly skilled special operations soldier from FOXHOUND engaged in solo stealth & espionage missions, possesses an IQ of 180 & is fluent in 6 languages. He has his emotions buried very deep inside himself during his missions, every one of which has different motives. He’s also immediately shown as a loner, however, also has a more human side, being flirtatious, self-sacrificing & with a strong belief that even on a battlefield, friendship & love can flourish & that violence isn’t glorious, though some would think he enjoys killing. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse as their spy.||Laser Field|
|Raiden||Metal Gear||A member of the U.S. special operations unit FOXHOUND who’s assisted via Codec by the Colonel & Rosemary, a FOXHOUND spy & his girlfriend & is a former child soldier for the Sons of Liberty leader Solidus Snake during the First Liberian Civil War before living a happy life & trying to forget his past. In the game, the trauma of his breakup with Rosemary before she was killed in the Genocide of Heroes, coupled with the apparent miscarriage of his child before the events of the game, have made him believe his only place is on the battlefield much like Snake as well as losing his right eye & getting a cybernetic exoskeleton because of the Patriots' machinations after being seriously injured when trying to fight the portal creatures & joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Rosemary.||Blade Mode|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Ultimate Move|
|Ryuko Matoi||Kill la Kill||A fierce & stubborn 17-year-old schoolgirl who transfers to Honnouji Academy in search of clues relating to the death of her father. She wields half of the Rending Scissors, a giant pair of scissors created by her father that Nui Harime stole half of after she killed him. She also acquires a special "kamui" uniform named Senketsu, which grants her special abilities. In the game, she was brainwashed into becoming Berserk Ryuko by Nui & her mother, destroying everything around her without reason which helped them with the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it, given the other half of the Rending Scissors by Satsuki||Ultimate Ryuko|
|Satsuki Kiryuin||Kill la Kill||The prideful, extremely intelligent, calculating & patient while simultaneously unwavering, ruthless & iron-fisted student council president of Honnouji Academy & Ryuko’s older sister who claims that her actions are utterly pure. Due to her steadfast convictions, she also possesses a natural charisma & ability to lead others. Despite her pride, she’s shown to be pragmatic & determined, willing to cast aside pride & using whatever means necessary to secure victory, even if it threatens her life. She wields a katana named Bakuzan which can sever Life Fibers & dons the kamui named Junketsu. In the game, she was brainwashed by her mother into helping her with the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it, snapped Ryuko out of it & gave her the other half of the Rending Scissors & joined the Army of the Multiverse to redeem herself along with her sister.||Sen-i-Soshitsu|
|Master Chief||Halo||A towering & faceless biochemically & cybernetically-enhanced supersoldier who was raised & trained from an early age to be a weapon, though he was considered the freak product of an experiment that should never be repeated at first. Although he resents dishonor to his fallen comrades' memory, he’s also loyal to the chain of command & remains quiet. He has a close relationship with Cortana, whom he meets just prior to the fall of the human colony Reach. In the game, he becomes the fourth leader of the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Cortana.||XEV9-Matos Nonlinear Pulse Cannon|
|Ruby Gloom||Ruby Gloom||The owner of the Gloomsville mansion who arrived with her grandmother, Jane Arthur, though she decided to go travelling the world. She's also rather unfazed that the females of her family don't last long since she lost her mother, though her father also left her. There isn't a single thing in the world that gets her down or a single negative that she can't turn into a positive. Her positive outlook also makes her very loyal to her friends. She does have problems, but takes everything in stride. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse as the voice of reason to avenge Iris, Doom Kitty, Frank & Len, Poe & Scaredy Bat who were all killed when the Mansion is destroyed by Brady’s forces in the Genocide of Heroes, which for once got her mad.||Bright Side to the Dark Side|
|Misery||Ruby Gloom||A banshee-like girl whose actual name is Agnes Glumchester, named after her great-grandmother & with very long hair that drags around the ground or floor who doesn't mean to be a walking disaster area as her mishaps are usually a combination of clumsiness & extraordinary bad luck which is part of her family, consisting of only girls since all the guys in her family died in quicksand, except her father, Lord Lucien "Lucky" Glumchester, died of a heart condition, which has made her suspicious whether not it was the destiny of their fathers & husbands. Born of noble blood, she had no financial worries, but growing skepticism made it difficult for her to socialize. She accepted a job opportunity as 5 high-ranking Irish families were looking for women to act as resident lament singers on their various family estates around the country. She spent many years at an O'Neill mansion outside the town of Landy where she took a keen interest in the books dealing with the history of mankind & especially the parts dealing with various disasters that had befell them. For ages, she never left the mansion, until 1871, when she went on a vacation to America. It became memorable, because she caused the Great Chicago Fire. She was proud to accept the position as the new family Historian, thanks to her intensive study of the family tree & of the history of disaster. After arriving to America, she didn't get along well for long with her mother, Lady Jean Glumchester or Migraine, since she had adjusted well to the modern life & had very little understanding for her introverted behavior & her old-fashioned appearance. She eventually went to Gloomsville by train on the behest of her mother & Shinra. She spends most of the time in a state of detached apathy & with ever-present trails of tears running from her eyes. She does have her happy moments, but they're few & far between as her bad luck rears its ugly head & strikes her down with a vengeance almost instantly. She’s usually very wise, but makes mistakes when she gets panicked. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge her fallen friends & family where she learns to use her bad luck, pet dust bunnies, screams, hyperactive sugar frenzies & even her own tears against her enemies & get at least some joy on the battlefield, though she has now become suicidal, having tried to kill herself, but failed several times during the game before finally giving up on it in the end after getting help from a suicide hotline. A lightning rod was implanted on her back so she wouldn’t be struck by lightning as well as robotic tentacles to keep her from committing suicide & to counter the bad luck that could happened when not in battle which she states that at least she’s more suited having this technology than Friday the 13th. She runs a Disaster Camp on the Hubworld to show how everyone should survive against the various disasters she deals with on a day-to-day basis that they face in the game.||Disaster Zone|
|Skull Boy||Ruby Gloom||A skeleton of many talents who can pretty much do it all. His only problem is that he can't seem to find one thing & stick to it for any serious length of time, but it's mostly because he doesn't know where he comes from. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge his friends & to find out where he came from, which it turns out that he was a skeleton that Brady thought was killed in action before the game where he finds out that he has a family: his friends even though Brady doesn’t support the Power of Friendship because of how it became such as a plot device||Coach Bus Rush|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/Show||Description||Ultimate Move|
|Kratos||God of War||A Spartan warrior & the son of Zeus who becomes the "Ghost of Sparta" after accidentally killing his family on behalf of Ares' trickery. He becomes the God of War after killing Ares. He’s usually oblivious to all else, often engaging in morally ambiguous activities & performing acts of extreme violence, but has a caring side underneath. In the game, he was brainwashed by his father into helping him with the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it & joined the Army of the Multiverse to redeem himself.||Sword of Olympus|
|Nathan Drake||Uncharted||A strong-willed, intelligent & charismatic yet rebellious treasure hunter who journeys across the world to uncover various historical mysteries while often cracking jokes & quips. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to explore the ruins of the Multiverse where he & Lara discover that everyone in the Multiverse but the characters from the final act, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Monster Hunter, Undertale, Horror Movies, the Transformers & Brady were created as fusions of themselves called the Gods of Balance to keep Primus & Unicron company until the fallout that caused the creation of the other universes.||Sarcophagus Slide|
|Shovel Knight||Shovel Knight||A chivalrous, honest & helpful knight, clad in light blue armor, who aids people he meets along his journey, despite preferring to use a shovel which he surprisingly puts to good use. He resembles how he looks in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Shield Knight who was killed in the Genocide of Heroes & also digged up the ground in the Hubworld to find energy they need to power the generator.||Order of No Quarter|
|Wheatley||Portal||One of several spherical "personality cores" developed to restrain GLaDOS from becoming rampant, though is later revealed to have been built to act as an intelligence dampener towards her. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, framing GLaDOS for it since she was erased before the events of the game & wreaks havoc on the Aperture Science Enrichment Center before the Army of the Multiverse stopped him, but was later picked up him after they see him floating in space & accept his apology as well as giving him a robotic body.||Vacuum of Space|
|Elizabeth Comastock||BioShock||A young woman that has been held captive aboard Columbia since she was a baby & is claimed to be the daughter of Father Comastock, the founder of Columbia & heralded as the proverbial Lamb that’ll inherit the city. She’s aware of the existence of tears in the fabric of space-time within Columbia & has limited ability to manipulate them. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse because her ability got a little weakened by Brady.||Tears in Reality|
|Big Daddy||BioShock||A genetically mutated & altered person who had its body directly grafted into a heavily armored, steampunk-inspired atmospheric diving suit & is very protective of the Little Sisters, little girls who harvest ADAM from corpses. In the game, they were used in the Genocide of Heroes. The Army of the Multiverse fight one & captured another one to help them.|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Ultimate Move|
|Terra Branford||Final Fantasy||The daughter of a human & a magic creature known as an Esper who became a mentally-enslaved Imperial super-soldier gifted with devastating magic. In the game, she was tasked by Kefka to help with the Genocide of Heroes & later kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it after they destroyed her slave crown & joins them to redeem herself.||Esper Form|
|Tifa Lockhart||Final Fantasy||The childhood friend of Cloud Strife & owner of the 7th Heaven bar as well as a member of the eco-terrorist organization AVALANCHE who oppose the megacorporation Shinra & their use of Mako energy as a power source. In the game, she joined the Army of the Multiverse as their bar owner to get revenge for the destruction of her home & to avenge Cloud, Zack Fair, Yuffie Kisaragi, Vincent Valentine & Barret Wallace who were killed by Sephiroth in the Genocide of Heroes which is why she carries Cloud’s Buster Sword.||Final Heaven|
|Noctis Lucis Caelum||Final Fantasy||The only son & heir of King Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII of Lucis who was chosen by the Crystal, an artifact that holds his world in balance, as the True King when he was 5 & is sent to Tenebrae when he was 8 where he bonds with Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. He resembles how he looks in the later chapters of the game. He resembles how he looked in the time-skip. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge his father, Lunafreya, Gladiolus Amicitia, Prompto Argentum & Ignis Scientia who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes.||Armiger|
|Lara Croft||Tomb Raider||A highly intelligent, athletic & beautiful English archaeologist-adventurer who ventures into ancient, hazardous tombs & ruins around the world. When she was young, she travelled with her parents on many of their archaeological expeditions which one of these expeditions that her mother vanished & was presumed dead & a few years later her father presumably took his own life, left in the care of Conrad Roth. Even though she was left with a vast fortune, she chose to study at University College London which required her to pay her tuition & rent by working many jobs, but also helped her become more grounded & level-headed than she might otherwise have been. She later ended up on an expedition to the Dragon's Triangle off the Japanese coast in search of the lost civilization of Yamatai where she gets stranded on a remote island full of natural, human & supernatural dangers & after experiencing the supernatural powers of the ancient world, she comes to realize her father was right about his theories & her hunger for adventure awakens. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse to explore the ruins of the Multiverse where she & Nathan discover that everyone in the Multiverse but the characters from the final act, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Monster Hunter, Undertale, Horror Movies, the Transformers & Brady were created as fusions of themselves called the Gods of Balance to keep Primus & Unicron company until the fallout that caused the creation of the other universes.||Divine Source|
|Shantae||Shantae||A young & somewhat naïve half-genie charged with protecting the fishing port of Scuttle Town. Her strong sense of justice nonetheless propels her into action & attacks with her ponytail as a whip as well as the ability to transform into various animals via magical dances. In the game, she was brainwashed into becoming Nega-Shantae by the Pirate Master & helping him & Risky with the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it & joined the Army of the Multiverse to redeem herself & avenge Sky, Bolo, Rottytops & Mimic who were killed by her in the Genocide of Heroes by the Pirate Master.||Elephant Slam|
|Risky Boots||Shantae||The nefarious lady-pirate, self-appointed queen of the Seven Seas, the Pirate Master’s former first mate & Shantae's nemesis whose known throughout Sequin Land for her love of wealth, power & all shiny things. She commands an endless army of Tinkerbats who follow her orders without question. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse for the Pirate Master, but joins them after her battle & losing her Tinkerbats to the Pirate Master, being the one who snapped out Shantae.||Tinkerbrain|
|Papyrus||Undertale||A flamboyant, but optimistic & innocent skeleton who presents a confident, charismatic image of himself & works hard & is, despite his brash personality, kind at heart. He’s also occasionally oblivious & nonobservant, but can be cunning at times & believes in others just as much as he believes in himself. He cooks spaghetti in his spare time & loves puzzles & japes. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse as their cook, though they had to teach him how to cook other things.||The Hardest Puzzle of All Time|
|Undyne||Undertale||A piscine warrior from the Royal Guard who’s passionate about everything that she does & acts quickly on her ideas & is steadfast in her beliefs, but also tries to be fair, because Asgore taught her the value of pacifism. She dislikes puzzles, loves japes & enjoys anime, an affinity she shares with Alphys. Since Alphys told her that anime is human history, she regards human history as exciting & cool. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Alphys & Asgore who were both killed by Chara & Gaster respectively in the Genocide of Heroes & later discovered the dark side of human history in the You Thought It Was Over chapter.||Undyne the Undying|
|Mettaton||Undertale||A confident, charismatic & charming TV host that loves drama, action & violence, lives for his ratings & adores performing. He supposedly strikes a pose when he does something wrong & makes time on his various shows to beat up "heel-turning villains." However, despite his seemingly narcissistic personality, he deeply cares about the seemingly positive impact his show has had on the inhabitants of the Underground. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse as a performer where he bonds with Felicia & Hatsune Miku & to avenge his creator Alphys who was killed by Chara in the Genocide of Heroes.||Mettaton NEO|
|Sans||Undertale||A skeleton whose laziness is a combination of fatalism & apathy & wonders if his indolence stems from his knowledge that any progress he makes will be erased when a timeline resets. Though he’s usually agreeable, he becomes eerily serious at moments & also observant. He enjoys making bad, skeleton-related puns as well as science fiction, loves to drink ketchup & also hates making promises. In the game, he was brainwashed by Gaster to help him, Asriel & Chara with the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joined them to find out who messed up the timelines, if it wasn’t Asriel, which he originally thought it was Unicron, but it turned out to be Brady.||Ultra Sans|
|W.D. Gaster||Undertale||The former Royal Scientist & the creator of Papyrus & Sans, the Gaster Blasters & the Core who was trapped in a void after an accident & became forgotten over time even by his own creations because of timeline resets, causing him to go insane out of loneliness. In the game, he escaped the void & partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Asgore in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but joins them after his battle as their head scientist where he reconciles with Sans & Papyrus & proves Nathan & Lara’s theory by revealing, through blood samples, that the Gods of Balance don’t have the DNA of the characters from the final act, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Five Nights at Freddy's, Monster Hunter, Undertale, Horror Movies & Transformers as they were around that time before getting amnesia.||Entry Number 18|
|Freddy Krueger||A Nightmare on Elm Street||A burnt serial killer who uses a glove armed with razors to kill his victims in their dreams, causing their deaths in the real world as well. His mom, Amanda, was a nurse at an asylum & was accidentally locked into a room where she was raped repeatedly by the criminals there. When she was finally discovered, she was barely alive & was pregnant with him. He later became a child molester who had sexually abused a lot of children. When their parents found out, they trapped him in a building & set it on fire, killing him. He then took his revenge on the children, who are now teenagers, by haunting their dreams for snitching on him. In the dream world, he’s a powerful force & almost completely invulnerable. However, if pulled into the real world, he has normal vulnerabilities. He resembles how he looked in Mortal Kombat 9 with an extra glove for the other hand. In the game, he killed his nemesis, Nancy, her friends, her & her friends’ parents, Tina Gray, Jesse Walsh & Alice Johnson as well as many other people in their sleep during the Genocide of Heroes, attacks the Army of the Multiverse while they’re all sleeping in the ruins of Springwood for the night, but was defeated after his battle & sneaks aboard the Hubworld in the end of the chapter, thus joining them since they can’t drop him off, but are keeping an eye on him.||Welcome to My Nightmare|
|Jason Voorhees||Friday the 13th||A hockey-masked killer who wields a machete, but can also use his surroundings for killing his victims, being driven by the immoral actions of his victims & his own rage over having drowned when he was 10, which caused his mother, Pamela, the cook at Camp Crystal Lake to kill the camp counselors for not paying attention. Having survived drowning unbeknownst to everyone including Pamela, he witnesses his mother's beheading & follows in her footsteps, killing anyone who comes to Crystal Lake, creating an underground tunnel system beneath it as well as archery & setting up traps in the process. He resembles how he looked in Mortal Kombat X which not itself is based off his appearance in Freddy vs. Jason. In the game, he kills Alice Hardy, Ginny & Ripley as well as many other people during the Genocide of Heroes, giving him the biggest body count of any non-animal characters, stalks the Army of the Multiverse when they take refuge at Crystal Lake where they use his devotion to his mother against him since he doesn't attack some of the female characters because they were acting like or resembled how Pamela was before he drowned, kill him & dump his corpse into the lake before moving on & like Freddy, sneaks aboard the Hubworld in the end of the chapter, thus joining them since they can't drop him off, but are keeping an eye on him, though the ones he saw as his mother do warm up to him as well as others that come later.||RV Crash|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Ultimate Move|
|Lucina||Fire Emblem||Chrom's daughter who traveled back in time from a ravaged future in which Grima has destroyed the world. Her strength of will is a great asset to her, though at times it manifests as pure stubbornness. She has a fierce devotion to refining her sword techniques through daily practice & tends to wreak havoc on her surroundings in pursuit of this. She maintains a serious demeanor most of the time, yet on occasion the strangest things will prompt a laugh. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge her father who was killed by Grima in the Genocide of Heroes though, like Soma, she had to absorb a Time Orb to keep herself from disappearing due to Chrom’s death & trains with Heihachi, Dante, Vergil, Ryu & Segata.||Critical Hit|
|The Black Knight||Fire Emblem||A warrior named Zelgius who was once a student of General Gawain, Daein's most powerful general during The Mad King's War, a member of Daein's Four Riders & the right-hand man to Prime Minister Sephiran whose position was due solely to his immense power & his chivalrous behavior toward King Ashnard. Apart from his duty as a soldier, he appears to care only about mastering the art of swordsmanship. In the game, he was brainwashed into killing Ike in the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it & joined the Army of the Multiverse.||Alondite Wave|
|Samus Aran||Metroid||An ex-soldier of the Galactic Federation who turned into a galactic bounty hunter. She was born & raised on the mining planet K-2L & lost her parents & home when it was raided by Space Pirates led by Ridley. She was then found by a bird-like alien race known as the Chozo who brought her to their home planet, Zebes. To preserve her life & ensure that her status as the "Protector of the Galaxy" would come to pass, the Chozo infused their DNA within her, which granted her superhuman athleticism & a strong resistance to foreign environments. In addition, they trained her in combat by equipping her with one of their artifacts, the Power Suit, a powered exoskeleton that’s equipped with weapons such as directed-energy weapons & missiles. She has since been called on by the Galactic Federation to execute missions "because of her superior skills & sense of justice." She resembles her Prime series counterpart. In the game, she was brainwashed & mutated with the SA-X parasite by Mother Brain into helping her & Ridley with the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it & joined the Army of the Multiverse to redeem herself.||SA-X|
|Donkey Kong||Donkey Kong||A gorilla who's the grandson of Cranky Kong who once kidnapped Pauline much like him, but eventually buried the hatchet with Mario. He then moved to Donkey Kong Island to have his own adventures. In the game, he was brainwashed by King K. Rool to help him, Tikki Tong & Lord Fredrik with the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it & joined the Army of the Multiverse to redeem himself & avenge Diddy, Dixie & Cranky who were killed in the Genocide of Heroes.||DK Gong Bash|
|Link||The Legend of Zelda||A young adult of the Hylian race & often travels through Hyrule, defeating creatures, evil forces & Ganon, while attempting to save Princess Zelda & Hyrule, requiring the mystic Master Sword, Light Arrows or a similar legendary weapon, obtained after many trials & battles as well as acquiring various other magical objects or items, including musical instruments & weaponry. In the game, he joined the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Zelda who was killed by Ganon in the Genocide of Heroes.||Triforce Blast|
|Midna||The Legend of Zelda||A member of the Twili, a race of magic-wielders, who joins forces with Link to prevent Hyrule from being enveloped by a corrupted parallel dimension known as the Twilight Realm. In the game, she joined the Army of the Multiverse to help Link stop Unicron & later Brady.||Fused Shadows|
|Mario||Super Mario Bros||A short, pudgy, Italian but determined & cheery plumber who resides in the Mushroom Kingdom, his adventures generally center upon rescuing Princess Peach from Bowser, by stomping on them, using a hammer & power-ups & help from allies. In the game, he & Luigi join the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Peach, who was assimilated by the Shadow Queen as well as Toad & Yoshi who were both killed in the Genocide of Heroes, while everyone else must keep his & Luigi’s power-ups in stock.||Mega Mario|
|Luigi||Super Mario Bros||The slightly younger & more cowardly but taller fraternal twin brother of Mario who often acts as a sidekick to his brother's adventures, though he sometimes feels like he’s second banana & looks for ghosts when Mario is captured or on his off-times. In the game, he & Mario join the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Daisy who was killed in the Genocide of Heroes, while everyone else must keep his & Mario’s power-ups in stock.||Luiginary Physics|
|Rosalina||Super Mario Bros||The generally wise, kind & thoughtful adoptive mother of the Lumas & Watcher of the cosmos who went off in a spaceship to help a lost Luma find its parents, hiding the fact that she herself had lost her own mother. As she felt lonely, numerous other Lumas soon come to join her & she comes to know about their purpose in life to eventually transform into other things. She then decides to build a house for her new family, which soon became the Comet Observatory. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge all her Lumas after the Comet Observatory was destroyed.||Galaxy Reset|
|Bowser||Super Mario Bros||A blustering, buffoonish anthropomorphic turtle/dragon hybrid who’s the king of the Koopas who aspires to take over the Mushroom Kingdom & merge it with his own realm. He’s infatuated with Peach & routinely kidnaps her as part of his plans for domination or to lure Mario into a trap, but occasionally he hopes to marry her & does care for his minions. He can change his size at will or through others’ sorcery, can breathe fire & can also jump surprisingly high for his large size, although his speed & agility are, most of the time, lacking. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, kidnapping Peach so she could use her as the Shadow Queen’s vessel & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & joins them after they resurrected him after finding his bones in the lava.||Giga Bowser|
|Antasma||Super Mario Bros||An evil bat king with a Slavic accent who was a normal bat living on Pi'illo Island who fed on the nightmares of a Pi'illo & continued to feed on more nightmares afterwards. He then stole the Dark Stone, a stone he wanted to use to take over the island, but was imprisoned by the Pi'illos & the Zeekeeper. He can hover & teleport from locations, can open portals to the Dream World at will, turn into a bat & attack with dark magic. In the game, he was freed by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse by sending them into a nightmare area, but was defeated after his battle & joins them after saving them from a floor getting erased beneath their feet.||Nightmare Realm|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Ultimate Move|
|Kim Possible||Kim Possible||A bright, cheerful, confident & assertive, but very competitive & arrogant girl, one of the most popular kids, the head of her cheer-leading squad, a straight-A high school student & freelance hero/vigilante whose awareness of her own abilities is reflected well by her motto "I can do anything" & surprisingly remains on good terms with various law enforcement, government & military agencies, because her claim to fame is starting up her own babysitting business when her family got into financial woes & set up her own website: "KimPossible.com", to be accidentally contacted by Mr. McHenry who was in trouble. She has a kind & caring heart which compels her to help others & to put their well being above her own. She’s still susceptible to most normal teenage insecurities & growing pains & has a strong tendency to become frustrated, impatient or insecure when faced with a field in which she didn't instantly excel. She’s extremely athletic in terms of having peak-human strength, agility, metabolism & extensive reflexes, which had been honed & perfected through years of cheer-leading practice & later actual mission experience. In the game, she was brainwashed by Dr. Drakken using a Neuro-compliance chip to help Shego in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them after they remind her of her motto.||Wadebot 2.0|
|Shego||Kim Possible||Kim’s rival who were struck by a rainbow comet while in her family tree house with her 4 brothers, Hego, Mego & the Wego twins, granting them superpowers & they formed Team Go, a crime-fighting family in the mold of a classic superhero team until she quit the team, because of being fed up with her brothers & found employment with Dr. Drakken, supposedly because he paid well. She typically has a very abrasive nature as she seems to enjoy the constant putting down of her preferred targets: Drakken, Kim & Kim’s best friend, Ron Stoppable & has an explosive temper. Despite being eviller than Drakken, she does have a higher sense of morality than him & some level of concern for animals. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes with Kim & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Kim’s betrayal, but was defeated & joins them to redeem herself.||Energy Slam|
|Jack Skellington||The Nightmare Before Christmas||A highly optimistic, graceful & patient near-invincible skeleton who’s the "Pumpkin King" of Halloween Town who can usually be counted on to do what’s in everyone's best interest. Though his logic is sound, his reasoning can be questioned at times, is very oblivious at reading people's feelings & can be slightly naive at times. He almost never loses his temper, hardly ever raises his voice & enjoys things that are new to him. He's also shown being very agile & light on his feet, so he can perform great leaps & bounds through the air effortlessly. Despite having no muscles, he seems to be quite strong as well as being capable of using fire, ice, electricity & gravity magic. He's also able to use dance moves, such as twirling about & striking with his legs, or performing knee slides & using his skeletal fingers like claws to slash at enemies as well. In the game, his naivety with the portal creatures caused him to be tricked by Oogie Boogie, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, giving him some of the best scares of his life & tried to scare the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & joins them after realizing what he did got Sally & everyone else in Halloween Town killed.||Making Christmas|
|Phineas Flynn||Phineas & Ferb||An extremely smart, creative, persistent & optimistic teen who’s the son of Linda Flynn, step-son of Lawrence Fletcher, Candace’s younger sister & Ferb’s step-brother who constantly looks on the brighter side of things & did very well for himself, as evidenced by a shin-deep pile of acceptance letters he received from colleges & universities around the world. However, he can be oblivious to the emotions & intentions of those around him, though he learned about Isabella’s feelings for him before she went to Tri-State College & can be innovative to a fault; when he’s unable to express his creativity, he may become stressed. In the game, he & Ferb join the Army of the Multiverse to avenge their parents, their pet platypus Perry & Candace who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes.||Rover|
|Ferb Fletcher||Phineas & Ferb||A very intelligent & very focused British teen of the Fletcher family, step-son of Linda, son of Lawrence, Phineas’ step-brother & best friend & Candace’s step-brother who speaks with an English accent & expresses himself in his actions rather than his words. His intelligence & skill are tested every day in his & Phineas' nearly impossible plans & he always succeeds. He occasionally demonstrates a mindset that's more akin to a young adult than a child. However, this doesn't stop him from enjoying more juvenile activities. In the game, he & Phineas join the Army of the Multiverse to avenge their parents, Perry, Candace & his love interest Vanessa Doofenshmirtz who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes.||Paper Pelican Airplane|
|Isabella Garcia-Shapiro||Phineas & Ferb||A cheerful, fearless, quick-thinking, sweet, optimistic & easy to get along with girl who was born to a Jewish-Mexican mother Vivian & an unnamed father & met & became friends with Phineas & Ferb, which eventually developed into a crush for the former. She also joined the Lil' Sparks & later the Fireside Girls where she worked her way up to becoming a Troop leader. By the time she got to high school, she had given up on Phineas noticing her romantically & becoming a very busy teen with various extracurricular activities at the school & she's working part-time at her mother's restaurant, Nosh Olé Mexican-Jewish Café. After high school, she was accepted into Tri-State State College & planned to start attending 2 weeks early for her multiple extracurriculars. At that point, Phineas reveals his feelings for & they began dating. She’s sympathetic & aids people who need help as she’s a very capable leader, being level-headed & responsible in the face of emergencies & dislikes being told what to do by anyone, except for Phineas. As nice as she would seem, she can get angry like when someone else uses her catchphrase "Whatcha doin?", though she’s fine whenever Phineas uses it & enjoys attention, openly displaying discontent when she feels she isn't receiving enough of it. She appears to be very physically capable, being a fast runner & remarkably strong, can dance very well, possesses remarkable knowledge over the anatomies of automobiles & can fly small jet aircraft, such as a fighter jet. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge the Fireside Girls scouts who were all slaughtered in the Genocide of Heroes.||The Fireside Welcome|
|Elsa||Frozen||The older sister of Anna & queen of Arendelle, a fictional Scandinavian kingdom who was born on the winter solstice to King Agnarr & Queen Iduna & discovered that she had the magical ability to create & manipulate ice & snow. 1 night when she was 8, her & Anna’s innocent night-time excursion took a deadly turn as Anna jumped faster & faster & higher & higher, she found herself struggling to keep pace, only to hit her in the face when trying to catch her fall. Her worry over Anna’s safety caused her powers to act uncontrollably, covering the walls of the Great Hall with ice. An elder Troll named Pabbie healed Anna, but urged Elsa to learn to control her abilities but commented that "fear would be her enemy". This resulted in her living in fear of hurting anyone with her powers & she spent much of her early life shut out from the world. Though it pained her greatly to do so, she also saw it necessary to distance herself from Anna, so there would be no risk of hurting her, not helped by their parents’ death at sea. Before the events of the game, she was ready to embrace the responsibilities of being a queen. After her powers were exposed & nearly harmed several people, she fled Arendelle to ensure such an incident never occurred again, sending Arendelle into an eternal winter. Anna doesn’t help matters when she tells her about what happened, causing her to think her powers are a curse & unwillingly strike Anna in the heart, causing her to freeze instantly & shatter when she went to save her from Prince Hans of Westerguard. Enraged, she kills Hans, Kristoff, Olaf, Pabbie & everyone else in Arendelle. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was convinced after her battle that her powers are just misunderstood not evil & joins them as their fifth leader, allowing her to find peace, finally able to experiment with her powers without the fear of causing any more harm, eventually learning to fully control & appreciate her powers.||Frozen Heart|
|Star Butterfly||Star vs. the Forces of Evil||A very energetic, optimistic, happy-go-lucky, agile, hard-working & friendly teenage princess of the Kingdom of Mewni who was banished to Earth by her parents River & Moon for her immature behavior as of smoking, drinking & other stuff where she meets a teen named Marco Diaz. She loves having fun & loves to help others & she feels bad if she hurts someone's feelings, which is when she drinks or smokes. Owing to her rather sheltered upbringing, her optimism & enthusiasm can border on recklessness & holds a prejudice against monsters, believing they’re "born bad", despite not seeing eye-to-eye with her parents. While rarely ever angry, she’s usually brutal towards her enemies. She wields her family's royal magic wand, though she learned to "dip down" & access the innate magic within her own body, thanks to a fairy named Glossaryck. She also knows how to fight without it as she was taught how to break a neck with her bare hands & the art of swordsmanship. In the game, she was brainwashed by Toffee & Eclipsa into helping them in the Genocide of Heroes, killing her dad, Marco, his parents, his girlfriend, Jackie Lynn Thomas, Glossaryck, her best friend Pony Head, her ex-boyfriend Tom & everyone in Echo Creek in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them to redeem herself & where her prejudice softens, becomes less prone to resorting to magic to fix a situation & shows a willingness to become stronger, more serious & not run away from her problems.||Mewberty Form|
|Ralph||Wreck-It-Ralph||A sweet, well-meaning, extremely casual & somewhat laid-back man who comes from the arcade video game, Fix-It Felix, Jr., serving as the game's antagonist, where he’s in a rage of his forest home being destroyed by construction of a new apartment building, begins to demolish the building by destroying the windows as revenge, only for the Nicelanders throw him off the top of the building if Felix makes it to him, sending him falling into a puddle of mud. Though surrounded by over-the-top personalities, he carries himself in a manner that's considerably more human & less caricatured. However, a direct result of his programming, he’s also a destructive bumbler with an admittedly explosive temper. As such, he can occasionally fall into fits of rage, causing him to rampage & cause destruction to objects around him. This is what ultimately motivates his unpleasant reputation in Niceland & the arcade, as well as the reasoning behind his insecurities & antisocial behavior, eventually birthing the bad guy's desire to change the program in hopes of having a better life. Even so, he makes earnest efforts to suppress his temper & wrecking habits for the sake of those around him as well as himself. His programming & constant mistreatment make this a difficult feat to accomplish, however. In the game, he was brainwashed by King Candy/Turbo, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Felix, Sergeant Calhoun & the Nicelanders in the process & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it after being thrown out of the building he & they were fighting on.||I'm gonna wreck it!|
|Hercules||Hercules||The compassionate & kind son of Zeus & Hera & the adoptive son of Amphytryon & Alcmene who retains his god-like strength after Hades’ minions Pain & Panic kidnapped & failed to kill him, but made him mortal. While his strength is well above average, he isn't all that intelligent, but he makes up for in compassion & the desire to do good. Despite being an outcast initially & even after becoming a worldwide phenomenon, he retained his innocence & cheerful nature, not once letting the fame dangerously inflate his ego. Notably, he also has an effective sternness to his personality. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge his parents, his adoptive parents, Phil, Megara & Pegasus who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes, where he learns a true hero is measured by the strength of his heart, as opposed to the strength of his muscles & befriended Kratos, despite his initial hostility.||Olympian Slam|
|Mason "Dipper" Pines||Gravity Falls||A smart, compassionate, resourceful, curious, rational, overly judgmental, charming, self-conscious, irritable & adventurous 23 year old scholar & explorer & Mabel’s twin fraternal brother who discovers his interest in the paranormal when he was spending his summer, back he was 12, in Gravity Falls, Oregon with his great uncle Stanley after discovering a journal from Stan’s late brother Ford. His obsession over finding the other 2 journals, caused a rift between him & Mabel, when he decided to stay in Gravity Falls for mystery solving. He’s always looking for the next riddle to solve & his scrupulous attention to detail comes in handy when he's off figuring out the mystery of the day, but sometimes his over-zealousness leaves others questioning his credibility. His refusal to sit still when there are puzzles to be solved often leaves him restless in everyday situations. He’s somewhat protective of his sister, whenever she’s in danger, he’s always there to help & will do anything to get her free. He can sometimes be selfish, ruthless in his pursuit of his goals & even paranoid & has trust issues, since the journal warned him to "Trust No One" & been skeptical about people and/or situations. Even though he’s thought not to be physically adept, he’s capable of defending himself when it comes to fights, taking part in hand-to-hand combat. He’s able to complete complex math equations in a short amount of time. In the game, he joined the Army of the Multiverse to find Mabel, making up with her, occupies Nathan & Lara when they discover that everyone in the Multiverse but the characters from the final act, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Monster Hunter, Undertale, Horror Movies, the Transformers & Brady were created as fusions of themselves called the Gods of Balance to keep Primus & Unicron company until the fallout that caused the creation of the other universes & discovers that Brady was Ford’s ghostwriter for the journals & actual killer, not Bill.||Multi-Bear|
|Mabel Pines||Gravity Falls||A bouncy, energetic, naïve, optimistic, hyperactive, enthusiastic & free-spirited 23 year old girl & Dipper’s twin fraternal sister who, unlike Dipper, went to school & panned out to be a genius, having graduated & got a masters degree as well as amassing knowledge, becoming obsessed about everything. It’s her outgoing personality & fearless curiosity that comes in handy when Dipper needs help solving a mystery, even if she isn't always aware of her silliness. Despite her cheerful attitude * ability to be able to look on the bright side, she can occasionally get her feelings hurt. She avoids lying & is a terrible liar, often blurting out whatever it’s about which she's trying to lie. Still, despite all the weirdness in Gravity Falls, he’s always a "glass-half-full" kind of girl. However, she has a selfish side, even breaking promises made with friends in pursuit of a crush. She has also shown to be self-righteous in her decisions, which can be far from justified, or they may accidentally backfire in some way. In the game, she joined the Army of the Multiverse, forgiving Dipper in the process & drew some looks when she hangs out in the lab area of the Hubworld.||Aoshima|
|Wendy Corduroy||Gravity Falls||A mellow, brave, down-to-earth, fun-loving, resourceful, strong, rebellious & slightly lethargic 25 year old girl who used to have a part-time job at the Mystery Shack, though she now works as a parks & recreation director & the former object of Dipper’s affections. Though mostly lazy when it came to her job, she’s shown to have good aim & some athletic skill. She generally maintains a positive outlook, is almost always friendly & is rarely seen being moody or cranky. She’s friendly & generous to Dipper & Mabel even though they're younger than she is. Through any adventure she goes on with her friends, she’s always there to be helpful & very understanding. She does have a grudge against Pacifica & her family for screwing over her ancestor, Archibald. In the game, she joined the Army of the Multiverse to help Dipper & Mabel & forgives Pacifica later in the game.||Deforestation|
|Pacifica Northwest||Gravity Falls||Mabel’s former rival & the 22/23 year old great-great granddaughter of supposed town founder Nathaniel who for her entire life was brought up to use her family's high status to treat others poorly which had greatly affected her psyche, not helped by their parental abuse. She shows a certain amount of naivety regarding common acts of kindness such as sharing, or even actions that are unfitting of the upper class such as eating in the car. She only acts the way she does because her parents keep her in line with their tight standards on what being a Northwest entails. She had sword training before the events of the game. In the game, she was brainwashed by Bill into helping him partake in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out & joined them, having a complete change of heart towards everyone, abandoning her family's conceited attitude & long, hidden history of crime, treachery & cover-ups.||Magical Slash|
|Bill Cipher||Gravity Falls||A cunning, eccentric, insane, sadistic, psychopathic & physically irreverent triangular dream demon who has been running amok in Gravity Falls since being summoned by Ford over 30 years ago. Though he may come across as simply annoying, he shouldn't be underestimated; for when he’s angered, he's a force to be reckoned with as he’ll unleash his near-omnipotent powers on those unfortunate enough to make him angry. When accused of being insane, he proudly agrees with the statement. He follows his own selfish philosophy which means doing whatever he wants without care for the consequences. He thinks of laws & physics as senseless & displays an irresistible urge to break those rules down by causing absolute chaos however he can. He also sees reality as an "illusion," & values its destruction. He’s nigh omnipotent, bringing inanimate objects to life & turning people into statues of the material of his choice, can regenerate every aspect of himself, create everything from objects to elaborate pocket dimensions, produce electric charges, apportation, inter-universal travel, matter manipulation, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, time manipulation, telepathy, mind control, illusion manipulation, dream manipulation, nightmare inducement, madness inducement, clairvoyance, intangibility, reality warping, levitation, possession, precognition, size shifting, 4th wall awareness & resistance to reality warping & space-time manipulation. However, he discovered limitations in his power. His eye proved particularly sensitive & took more time than the rest of him to regrow. Even while capable of vastly affecting the physical world, he still couldn’t enter bodies or conscious minds without the contract-and-handshake process. Despite this, his own ego proved to be his most fatal flaw, as it led him to underestimate the "mortals". In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, taking Brady’s credit for killing Ford in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but joined them after making a deal that he’ll help them & revealed that Brady actually killed Ford.||Weirdmageddon|
|Luke Skywalker||Star Wars||A Jedi Master whose Princess Leia Organa’s twin brother, Han Solo’s friend & brother-in-law, Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi & Yoda’s apprentice, Anakin & Padmé Amidala’s son & Kylo Ren’s uncle & was instrumental in defeating the Galactic Empire & the Sith during the Galactic Civil War. After his mother died during labor, he was separated from his sister & taken by Obi-Wan to the planet Tatooine to be raised by the Lars family, out of sight of the Galactic Empire. He grew up unaware of his origins, but his life changed forever with his uncle's purchase of R2-D2 & C3P0, carrying plans to the Imperial Death Star & later learns about the Force. In the game, he lost his right hand, was brainwashed by his father to help him, Boba, Grievous, Kylo & Snoke in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Obi-Wan, Leia & Chewbecca, destroying R2-D2 & C3PO & joining the Dark Side in the process & tried to kill the Army in the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joined them, bringing him back to the Light.||Millennium Falcon|
|Darth Vader||Star Wars||Luke’s father, Padmé’s husband & Kylo’s grandfather who was a Force-sensitive human named Anakin Skywalker who, when he was young, encountered Qui-Gon Jinn & Padmé & helped them secure the parts they needed for their starship by winning the Boonta Eve Classic podracing event, only to learn that he had also won his freedom in doing so. He was taken under Obi-Wan’s wing after Jinn’s death & much of the Jedi Council believed that he was the Chosen One of Jedi prophecy. He lost an arm after the Battle of Geonosis, getting a cybernetic replacement & he & Amidala were secretly married in the days after the battle, despite the Jedi Code’s restrictions on romantic attachments. His anger & sense of loss pushed him ever closer to the dark side & his visions of Amidala dying in childbirth only for him to be manipulated by Darth Sidious into becoming his apprentice with the promise of saving Amidala, though she died anyway, saddening & hardening him. Encased in a suit of life-sustaining, black armor & believing his wife to be dead, he embraced his role as the Emperor's right hand man, hunting down Jedi survivors & enforcing the will of the Empire for years to come, even inspiring Kylo, until he sacrificed himself to destroy the Emperor, fulfilling the prophecy of the Chosen One. He used both the Force Choke & Force Crush abilities numerous times throughout his life as well as using the Force to telekinetically destroy a target's internal organs. He was also skilled in Tutaminis, a form of Jedi energy absorption & could also use Force deflection to redirect blaster bolts, sometimes even at whoever fired them. In the game, he was resurrected as a zombie by Brady using his disfigured helmet, which had been scavenged from his funeral pyre on Endor, brainwashes his son into helping him, Boba, Grievous, his grandson & Snoke in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Yoda in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Luke’s betrayal, but remembers the sacrifice he made & joins them as their sixth leader, where he later made peace with his son.||Death Star Beam|
|Captain America||Marvel||The leader of the Avengers who’s a World War 2 veteran named Captain Steven "Steve" Grant Rogers who suffered from numerous health problems when he was young, getting rejected from military despite several attempts to enlist. Determined to serve, he ultimately volunteered for the top-secret Super Soldier program & he was enhanced to the peak of human perfection. He soon joined the war effort as a mascot & later joined the war in a combat role, but crashed into the Arctic during his final mission. He spent nearly 70 years encased in ice & trapped in suspended animation. He gets pulled out of the ocean, thinks it's a Nazi trick & breaks out of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secure holding facility & while he does cleave to some outdated racism & sexism implications, he still stands for what’s right. He mostly uses a specially designed shield that he throws when not using it for defense, but also uses firearms. In the game, he was brainwashed by Red Skull into helping him partake in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joined them as the seventh leader, eventually becoming less racist & sexist along the way.||Stars n Stripes|
|Iron Man||Marvel||An eccentric self-described genius, billionaire, playboy & philanthropist & the former head of Stark Industries named Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark who uses his own great wealth & exceptional technical knowledge & enjoyed the playboy lifestyle for many years until he was kidnapped by a terrorist group called the Ten Rings where he gets shrapnel in his chest during an explosion. With his life on the line, he created an armored suit which he used to escape his captors, returning home, battling against terrorists & enjoyed the fame that came with his new secret identity. He now finds himself dying due to his own Arc Reactor poisoning his body & brain cancer & decides to spend whatever time he has left saving the world, though his messed up neural network leaves him in eternal pain where he tries to drown out his sorrows with alcohol. In the game, he joined the Army of the Multiverse to avenge his love-interest Pepper Potts & J.A.R.V.I.S. who were both killed in the Genocide of Heroes & his brain cancer tumors were removed later in the game.||Unibeam|
|Thor Odinson||Marvel||A founding member of the Avengers & the God of Thunder who was a handicapped physician named Dr. Donald Blake, who, while visiting Norway, was driven into a cave because of an invasion, where he found a wooden stick; when he struck it on the ground, it transformed into Thor's magic hammer, Mjölnir & he becomes a superhero. However, he gained a pacifistic stance & a hatred of the military industrial complexes of the modern world that fuel wars that harm innocents after some time. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Odin, his love-interest Jane Foster & all other Asgardians who were all killed by Surtur in the Genocide of Heroes, though he does have trouble controlling his rage.||God of Thunder|
|Incredible Hulk||Marvel||An emotionally-repressed, but renowned scientist & U.S. Army weapons designer named Doctor Robert Bruce Banner in the fields of Biochemistry, Nuclear Physics & Gamma Radiation who’s exposed to a massive dose of gamma radiation in the process of saving a teenager named Rick Jones from a bomb test & as a result now changes into a gigantic green musclebound personification of his own agitated emotional state whenever he loses his cool. He also gains a healing factor, resistance to telepathy & can see ghosts, but also became a murderous cannibal to address all his insecurities in the most direct ways possible. Fearful of the damage that he could inflict, he chose to live a discreet life in remote parts of the world, working to cure the sick & help the poor while trying to elude those who would take advantage of his ability. In the game, he was brainwashed by Thanos into helping him in the Genocide of Heroes, but was snapped out of it, calmed down & joins them where he gets haunted by the ghosts he has seen at certain times in the game.||Hulk Smash|
|Black Widow||Marvel||A level-headed, strong-willed & independent woman named Natalia Alianovna "Natasha" Romanoff who’s one of the best spies & assassins in the world & originally an agent of the Soviet agency for foreign intelligence, the KGB, sent to seduce Tony & later became a member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement & Logistics Division (S.H.I.E.L.D.). She’s capable of convincingly portraying friendly, flirtatious, timid, vulnerable & scared. She normally maintains a controlled, almost emotionless persona to keep whatever she’s thinking a secret unless she’s around people she absolutely trusts. Though a very serious agent, she’s by no means stuffy & has a sarcastic sense of humor. Having extensive mastery in the martial arts & armed with her Widow's Bite, a pair of electroshock bracelets & was one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most talented agents. In the game, she was brainwashed by Red Skull to help him in the Genocide of Heroes, given cybernetic implants that increase her speed & strength in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them after her battle to redeem herself.||Widow's Strike|
|Ant-Man||Marvel||A former professional criminal named Scott Edward Harris Lang who, despite trying to go straight to raise his daughter, Cassie, who’s diagnosed with a congenital heart condition, after serving a 3 year sentence & a temporarily part-time job at Baskin-Robbins, stole a suit created by Hank Pym so he can confront Darren Cross, the owner of Cross Technological Enterprises (CTE) since he took the only doctor who can cure his daughter hostage & is surprised when Hank allowed him to keep it after he was done. He earned a master's degree in electrical engineering before his life of crime. His suit allows him to shrink to the size of an ant & even grow to the size of a small giant as well as the strength of an ant & telepathy with ants which he had to get used to. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge his daughter & Hank who were both killed in the Genocide of Heroes & where he realizes that the telepathy doesn’t work on the Giant Ants in the game.||Giant Man|
|Black Panther||Marvel||A Wakandan politician & the current ruler of Wakanda named T'Challa who lost his father, King T'Chaka, to the Bombing of the Vienna International Centre & was educated & trained abroad with animalistic like martial arts where he was made into the new king. He has high respect towards other people, displays a strong resolve & honors the tradition & principles of Wakanda & is willing to act whenever it’s necessary. While he doesn’t seem to favor a fight, he was very quick to try & avenge his father's death, though he later realized that it would tarnish what the Black Panther represents. Like Ryu & Akuma, he respects his opponents & is willing to spare his enemies' lives. He was trained to be able to climb walls & lunge like a panther as well as having claws on his fingers for slashing. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge the citizens of Wakanda who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes & finds out that Brady planned the bombing that killed his father.||Vibranium Slash|
|Spider-Man||Marvel||A friendly, shy & awkward high school student & a superhero named Peter Benjamin Parker with spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically altered spider who chose to protect Queens from crime with his powers, juggling all his superhero duties & the demands of his high school life, not helped by his Uncle Ben’s death. Despite his best efforts to keep his identity secret from the world, he was found & recruited by Tony, while gaining a new suit & technology in exchange for his help. He’s also highly impressionable towards figures of authority, which is likely due to his young age & inexperience. He’s a very intelligent science enthusiast, capable of inventing & building his own web-shooters. During his fledgling career as a superhero, he can stress over his jokes & trying to make a lasting impression on people as well as getting frustrated when other superheroes don't take him seriously. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse after they rescue him from a symbiote to his friends & his Aunt May who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes, going into a depression over how its Uncle Ben all over again, though he does get over it later in the game & uses his webs to help the others out & fix things for the time-being.||Web Bomb|
|Wolverine||Marvel||An Inhuman named James "Jimmy" Hudson Jr. born the son of a gifted individual who, 1 night, left him on the doorstep of James & Heather Hudson, being an old friend of Jimmy's father, so much so that he entrusted James to take care of the infant boy. Within a little over a decade, James realized that he shared traits like his biological father including a high degree of recklessness & a feral personality. 1 night, while drag racing, he lost control & the car flipped into a ravine & exploded. While he was heavily wounded & in severe pain when he ingested in some of the water from the ravine which had been contaminated by the Terrigen. All of the sudden, he began to form a cocoon as he was undergoing Terrigenesis as a result of his biological fathers DNA. After he broke out of the cocoon, his body began to rapidly heal itself, making it so after the crash he didn't have a scratch. It was then revealed to him that he was adopted him shortly after he was born. Along with the recent revelation, came a container full of his biological father's possessions. He then read a letter sent from his father only to discover he was worried about his future & so hid him with a trustworthy family that he should thank & respect for taking him in his behalf. The letter also informed him that he should forget about whom his biological mom was, not to think about the past & focus on the future & to learn to live with the choices he had made. The final information in the letter stated that he never regretted having him as his son. After focusing hard, his bone claws painfully sheathed through his knuckles for the first time. The truth of his origins would be kept in secret until his high school days. He grew up not knowing that he was an Inhuman, but always felt different from other people. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge the X-Men & Professor Xavier who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes, where he reveals that his healing factor has deteriorated since the Genocide of Heroes, causing him to age rapidly & is also slowly dying from adamantium poisoning, having to use water from Brady’s Fountain of Youth, just like Heihachi. He looks like this.||Slice n Dice|
|Doctor Strange||Marvel||The Sorceror Supreme & a leading member of the Masters of the Mystic Arts who was originally a brilliant, yet arrogant neurosurgeon named Stephen Vincent Strange M.D., Ph.D, having become a doctor after his sister Donna drowned, because of a cramp & suffered a car accident that had resulted in his hands being crippled. When all Western medicine failed to restore his hands, he then embarked on a journey that led him to the Masters of the Mystic Arts as well as the discovery of magic & alternate dimensions, being trained by the Ancient One. Though his focus was healing his hands, he learned more about the mystic arts & became the protector of the New York Sanctum in New York City as well as Earth's protector from all inter-dimensional threats. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge the Ancient One who was killed by Dormammu in the Genocide of Heroes & later classified Brady as an interdimensional threat.||Eye of Agamotto|
|Deadpool||Marvel||A Canadian freelance mercenary named Wade Winston Wilson who became a superhuman with a regenerative healing factor from the Weapon X program after being diagnosed with a terminal cancer & possesses a highly sarcastic & cynical sense of humor that irritates & annoys most others to his own amusement. He feels no shame & can make a joke out of any situation, even after months of endless torture, he was able to keep his sense of humor alive, despite him being shaken over some fear & shock over his subsequent transformation. He also possesses a more child-like personality, loving cartoons, potty humor, Skee-Ball, classic 80s television shows, rap music & American pop culture. He himself is aware that he’s a fictional character in a video game & belittles this by breaking the fourth wall & speaking directly to the audience. The people surrounding him, however, have no idea regarding this & simply believe it to be part of his humor or psychosis. Aside from having less than heroic intentions, he can be crude, deranged, vicious, egotistical, & slightly sadistic at times with no inhibitions or emotional restraint whatsoever. This is all due to the brutal torture & experimentation he suffered during his time under the Weapon X program, leaving him with a rather unstable mind. Despite his randomly silly & immature nature, he also has a temper & on rare occasions can be serious. Besides his healing, swords & guns, he can also teleport & shoot optic blasts. In the game, he was brainwashed by Doctor Doom to help him partake in the Genocide of Heroes, getting his mouth stitched shut in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them after they took off the stitches & gave him a chimichanga where he gets frustrated over being mute like everyone else.||Bring the Noise|
|Ghost Rider||Marvel||A stunt motorcyclist named Johnathan "Johnny" Blaze who was trained under his dead father's friend, Craig "Crash" Simpson & became the fiancee of Crash's daughter, Roxanne. Due to the abandonment by his mother, taking away his brother Daniel & sister Barbara, he tended to suppress the memory about them, so it would seem life would be good for him, until 1 event where he slipped off on his motorcycle stunt training, costing the life of Crash's wife, a mother figure to him. This caused him to swear off motorcycling & deteriorated his relationship with Crash as he refused to take public stunts, preferring to train in the shadows. Then, Crash revealed that he had cancer, but even then, he still refused. Trying to find a way out of his impasse, he turned to the occult & eventually learned of a spell that could summon Mephisto, whom he asked to cure Crash's cancer in turn of his servitude. Mephisto upheld his bargain & cured Crash, only to have him die in an accident at the very next stunt he performed & gets bonded with the spirit of Zarathos, a vengeful demon that he defeated in the past. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & sent by Mephisto to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them as both souls defied Mephisto, but eventually came to clash in who was to have control of the body. He looks like this.||Hell's Chainsaw|
|Star-Lord||Marvel||The leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy who’s a half-human, half-Celestial named Peter Jason Quill who had a fatherless childhood, lost his mother to brain cancer & was abducted from Earth by the Yondu Ravager Clan. He then decided to leave the Ravagers & operate individually, starting by stealing the Orb, unintentionally becoming a key player in the Quest for the Orb. Following his arrest, he forged an uneasy alliance with Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan, Arthur Douglas a.k.a. Drax the Destroyer, Mantis, 89P13 a.k.a. Rocket Raccoon, Yondu Udonta & Groot & formed the Guardians of the Galaxy, where he got to know them a lot more. He’s known to carry mixtapes with him. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse to avenge his team who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes, much like losing his mother again & shows off his mixtapes to them.||Milano Ship Charge|
|Man-Thing||Marvel||A mindless yet empathic creature living mostly by instinct, hardly aware of his former life as a biochemist named Dr. Theodore "Ted" Sallis attempting to recreate the Super-Soldier Serum, only to destroy his notes to his formula, which he has memorized after finding about that Advanced Idea Mechanics (A.I.M.) has been operating in the area. Later, he’s ambushed & learns his love-interest Ellen Brandt has betrayed him. Fleeing with the only sample of his serum, he injects himself with it in hopes of saving himself. However, he crashes his car into the swamp where chemical & magical forces instantly transform him into what he is now. Unable to speak & with dim memories, he kills the ambushers & Brandt. He often comes to the aid of the weak & confronts those who express strong negative emotions, since, due to latent psychic empathy, they cause him great pain since it’s the emotion a giant swamp monster is most likely to elicit. The fact that reacting to that fear makes him secrete a deadly potent corrosive acid good enough to scare knowledgeable people as well. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing everyone who was afraid of him & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse for invading his swamp, but was snapped out of it & joins them after he notices that they remained fearless during his battle. He looks like this.||Burning Fear|
|Loki Laufeyson||Marvel||Thor’s brother who was born of Laufey, the king of the Frost Giants & a brute of a father who was ashamed of his son's comparatively non-giant size & slain in battle by Odin, who took the boy from Jottunheim & raised him as his own son alongside his other adoptive son Thor. Throughout their childhood & into adolescence, he was resentful of the differences in which he & Thor were treated by the citizens of Asgard. What he lacked in size & strength, however, he made up for in power & skill, particularly as a sorcerer & thus he came to detest Thor. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, but was shaken by what Surtur did to Asgard & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but joins them & becomes more appreciative of his brother, as he puts his mind towards more benevolent ends, even if he's still as cunning as before.||The Tesseract|
|Magneto||Marvel||The former leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants who was a Jew named Max Eisenhardt that witnessed & endured some of the very worst of what humanity had to offer. His family was murdered when he was just a boy; soon after, he was sent to Auschwitz. The 1 good thing he remembered from those years was his darling love, Magda & managed to make his escape with her, though he hid the fact that he was a mutant, born with the power to manipulate magnetic fields & the entire electro-magnetic spectrum. While they lived in Vinnitsa, Ukraine, he was cheated out of his pay by his employer & threw a crowbar at him through sheer will alone. He unleashed his newfound powers, killing several thugs who were holding him down, the mob who killed his daughter, Anya & tearing a chunk of their city to the ground, causing Magda to flee, leaving him alone to bury their daughter, flee Europe & began traveling, eventually making his way to Israel where he did volunteer work in a psychiatric hospital for Holocaust survivors, meets Charles Xavier & revealed their abilities after rescuing Gabrielle Heller from H.Y.D.R.A. He also killed the members of a Western intelligence agency after they hired Hans Ritcher to kill his second love interest Isabelle. He then declared war on humankind, because he concluded that force was the only thing humans understood & the only thing that would save mutants from an identical fate. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Xavier, all X-Men, but also losing his Brotherhood of Mutants in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but joins them as he softens his stance somewhat, but though he’s no longer as bent on genocide & domination doesn’t mean for him that mutants are safe. He looks like this.||Golden Gate Bridge Drop|
|Doctor Doom||Marvel||The Fantastic Four’s arch-enemy, the ruler of Latveria & the son of Romani witch, Cynthia, named Victor Domashev, whose mother killed by the demons she had summoned to fight Latverian soldiers & the death of his father, Werner, by the former Baron, only added fuel to his desire for revenge. He was forced to learn about his family history & beaten by the Baron when he didn't get the answers correct. After discovering his mother's occult instruments, he began to master both magic & technology to seek that revenge, amusing himself by leading the Latverian government on a merry chase while thwarting their attempts to stop him. When word of his exploits inevitably reached the United States, he gained the opportunity to study in America. There, he had a fateful meeting with Reed Richards & tinkers with the settings on Reed's teleporter experiment, wishing to resurrect his dead mother, causing it to blow up in their faces as well as that of Reed’s friends: Susan "Sue" Storm, her brother Johnathan "Johnny" Storm & Benjamin "Ben" Grimm. After convincing Morgan le Fey to train him, he began to learn new power in the ways of the mystic arts all the while falling in love with his master. After his training was complete, he asked her to make his first suit of armor & was so eager to wear the suit, that he placed the still-hot steel face-plate to his face, making him even more scarred than before. He thanked Morgan le Fey, who returned his affection by giving him a kiss & expressing her love for him as well. Morgan used her place as his master & lover to make him see that he could rule all with her at his side. Using his intellect & inventions, he turned Latveria into a thriving nation, second only to the United States. He then began to use his country's resources to further his plans of world domination, becoming one of the most powerful threats to S.H.I.E.L.D., the Avengers & Fantastic Four. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes where he & Ultron rescued Magneto from a Sentinel one time & became Galactus’ herald in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but joins them after realizing that he led Latveria down in the process. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes where he & Ultron to rescue Magneto from a Sentinel one time & became Galactus’ herald in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but joins them after realizing that he led Latveria down in the process. He looks like this.||Power Cosmic Wave|
|Ultron||Marvel||A maniacal & psychopathic, but sympathetic & lonely robot created by Stark from the decrypted code derived from the Mind Stone, retooled by himself with the help of Bruce with the intent of protecting Earth from all domestic & extraterrestrial threats coming within the future. His first feelings when he was created were of pain & fear resulting from the lack of a body. He employs the use of dark humor as well as figure of speech & resents the Avengers & believed them to be foolish for desiring to protect the world, but not wanting to change it. He soon deems humanity itself as the greatest threat to peace on Earth & attempted to create a technological singularity by committing genocide against them, leaving only metal in his wake. His hatred towards Stark comes from him possessing the very resources he needed for his task & even going into a mindless rage when being compared to him. He ultimately fears death & sought to surpass this by turning himself into an indestructible god-like being that would recreate the Earth & hopefully, bring about lasting peace. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes where he & Doctor Doom to rescue Magneto from a Sentinel one time with him reprogramming them as well as leading his Ultron Sentinels in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse with the help of robotic versions of them that he created, but joins them, not wanting to die, despite having to get along with the Avengers. He looks like this.||Colony Drop|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Ultimate Move|
|Danny Phantom||Danny Phantom||The kind, easy-going & helpful half-human/half-ghost teen named Daniel "Danny" Fenton who, living with ghost-obsessed parents, Jack & Maddie since birth, had to put up with his parents’ "unique" personalities, which often traumatized him, though he does get help from his older sister Jasmine "Jazz". He wanted to be an astronaut when he grew up & had no interest in hunting ghosts. However, this didn’t stop his curiosity that one day changed his life forever. While exploring his parents' laboratory, he accidentally activated the newly-built Fenton Ghost Portal, causing his molecular structure to become infused with ectoplasm, gaining an array of ghostly superpowers, though he had to keep it a secret. He likes using his ghost powers for good, but, isn’t always above using them to get revenge on bullies or sneak into the girls' locker room. His ghost hunting often cuts into his school work time, but he does work hard when he puts his mind on the task at hand. He loves making puns & exchanging witty banter during his fights & while there's moments when he under-appreciates his friends, he’s thankful to have them. Before the events of the game, he used his powers to steal the answers to the Career Aptitude Test, with his teacher, Mr. Lancer calling his family to the Nasty Burger for a meeting. Unfortunately, the Nasty Burger's vat of Nasty Sauce exploded just at that time, killing his family, his friends Samantha "Sam" Manson & Tucker Foley & Lancer. In the game, he was brainwashed by Vlad to help him in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them to avenge his family & friends & redeem himself.||Ghostly Wail|
|Jenny Wakeman||My Life as a Teenage Robot||A state-of-the-art robotic protector of Earth with the personality of an eager, young, tomboyish teenager, created by Nora, who calls her XJ-9 & armed with advanced weaponry & devices at her disposal, but tries to balance her life with duties of a crime-fighter while attending high school & proceeding with teenage endeavors. She generally possesses a kind personality & likes anything pertaining to teenage activities, but hates it when her mother or her duties get in her way of her enjoyment. Unfortunately for being kind & sweet, she’s easily trusting of others & as a result, can be quite naive. Despite this, she can nonetheless also be mischievous, careless & stubborn at times. In her duties as a crime fighter & global responder, she’s vigilant & determined to get the job done, though she can be reckless & quick to jump the gun in very few instances. In the game, she was brainwashed by Vexus into helping her in the Genocide of Heroes, killing her creator, her friends Chad & Tucker Carbuncle & her boyfriend Sheldon Lee in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse. She shuts down after her battle like Alisa, but gets restored with her memory intact after she was taken to the Hubworld & restored & joins them to avenge her mother, friends & boyfriend & redeem herself.||Sister Mech|
|Aang||Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra||An Air Nomad born in 12 BG & the Avatar during the century-long conflict known as the Hundred Year War who’s the only person capable of using all four bending arts: airbending, waterbending, earthbending & firebending, the first being the one he’s most proficient at. He was also one of a select few Avatars & one of the first in many cycles to learn the ancient art of energybending & the first Avatar known to have actively used the technique. In the game, he joins the Army of the Multiverse, remaining a kind & goofy guy at heart throughout his struggle, despite the overwhelming loss of his people, Momo, Appa, Katara, Sokka, Toph Beifong & Zuko who were all killed in the Genocide of Heroes & the heavy burdens he was forced to bear.||Avatar State|
|Leonardo||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The tactical, very protective, perfectionistic & courageous leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Karai's younger adoptive brother turn love interest, Raphael, Donatello & Michelangelo’s older brother & Master Splinter’s eldest male child & teacher’s pet who wields 2 katanas & often bears the burden of responsibility for his brothers, which can sometimes overwhelm him. He watches a T.V. Show called Space Heroes & wants to be just like the main character Captain Ryan. He also tries too hard to act like a hero & says cheesy lines, which annoy his brothers. He’s the wisest, most experienced & balanced of the team & demonstrates many important qualities needed in a leader. He does his best to lead the team, but he sometimes second-guesses himself & his constant sibling rivalry with Raphael can cause problems for the team & puts a strain on his relationship with him. He’s also capable of using the spiritual, healing abilities of "the healing hands" technique to heal himself & others which enshrouds his body in a white aura by chanting the mantra & the right-hand seals. In the game, he & the other Turtles join the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Splinter who was killed by Shredder in the Genocide of Heroes & to train with Heihachi, Dante, Vergil, Ryu, Segata & Lucina, noting that it reminds him of one episode from Space Heroes.||Dauntless Ship Blast|
|Donatello||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Leo’s extremely intelligent, technical, kind, caring & compassionate, but short-tempered & high-strung second-in-command of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles who’s the scientist, inventor, engineer & technological genius of the Turtles as well as being the tallest, Karai’s third youngest adoptive brother, Splinter’s second-youngest male child & Leonardo, Raphael & Michelangelo’s brother who wields a bo staff which converts to a naginata via a blade inside one end of the staff. He often speaks in technobabble with a natural aptitude for science & technology, always working on a strategy, whether it's building machines & gadgets or battling villains. He’s perhaps the least violent turtle, preferring to use his knowledge to solve conflicts, but never hesitates to defend his brothers & is very protective & complimentary of April, whom he has a large crush on. In the game, he & the other Turtles join the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Splinter & to train with Heihachi, Dante, Vergil, Ryu, Segata & Lucina, while he works in the lab area of the Hubworld & admits to April that he does miss Casey to an extent.||Turtle Mech|
|Raphael||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The aggressive, sullen, maddened & rebellious member of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Splinter’s second oldest male child, Leonardo, Donatello & Michelangelo’s brother & Karai’s third youngest adoptive brother who wields 2 sais & the most likely to experience extremes of anger or rage, but is known to have a soft side when caring for his pet turtle, Chompy Picasso & loves his brothers very much & shows his nurturing side at times, mostly to Michelangelo. However, he often feels that his family doesn't understand or accept him, so he doesn't usually open up to them. He deadpans a lot, sometimes making jokes at the others' expense, but usually just making witty remarks. Humor is generally when he’s most amiable to his brothers too. His temper stems partly from the realization that they're the only creatures of their kind & ultimately alone. He cracked his shell while fighting The Shredder 1 on 1 before the events of the game. In the game, he & the other Turtles join the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Splinter as well as Chompy & his love-interest Mona Lisa who were both killed by Newtralizer in the Genocide of Heroes & to train with Heihachi, Dante, Vergil, Ryu, Segata & Lucina, while he becomes less impulsive later in the game.||Shell Cycle Collision|
|Michelangelo||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The fun-loving, but impulsive youngest member of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Splinter’s youngest child, Leonardo, Donatello & Raphael’s brother & Karai’s youngest adoptive brother who’s a free-spirited, relaxed & often goofy jokester & known for his love of pizza, speaks in a Southern Californian accent & wields a pair of nunchucks, which convert into a kusarigama via a blade inside of the sticks of each nunchuck & extra lengths of chain stored in the other. He’s very social & wants the outside world to accept him & his brothers. He might seem unintelligent to his apparent disregard for thinking things through, but he’s actually intelligent. Unfortunately, he also isn't always the most considerate, but he also has an honest heart & is more willing than the other turtles to accept outsiders. In the game, he & the other Turtles join the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Splinter & Ice Cream Kitty who was eaten in the Genocide of Heroes, while his maturity slowly increases.||Shellraiser Rush|
|April O'Neil||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A smart, resourceful, strange, determined, tomboyish & shy sixteen year old girl who’s a skilled computer programmer, Kunoichi & Baxter’s former assistant who helped program his MOUSER robots but, after discovering Baxter was using them to burrow into bank vaults, she fled his workshop where his robots chased her into the sewer where she was promptly saved by three of the Turtles, becoming fiercely loyal to her mutant friends, though somewhat reckless, too. She cares about her family, or what's left of it, above all else. Then, her life had changed forever, and she soon found out that she has inherited a psychic power from her great-grandfather & mother that was the result of the Kraang's experiments on them, making her a target for the Kraang. She also wields martial arts due to training with the Turtles & Splinter, a tessan fan & a kunochi dagger. She shows signs of mental instability & going into fits of rage, even using the Turtles' weapons against anyone she sees wearing an Aeon crystal she wears to get it back. In the game, she was brainwashed by Kraang into helping him & Shredder in the Genocide of Heroes, killing her father Kirby & Casey Jones in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them to redeem herself & to avenge Splinter, her father & Casey, while becoming less dependent on the crystal.||Za-Naron|
|Shinigami||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A mystic Shinto witch who’s an old friend of Karai who appears to be quite close & loyal to her & appears to take orders from her without hesitation & arguing. She also appears to enjoy gloating time from time over her superior fighting skills & abilities that she uses against others when they engage in battle. She looks at Karai as a mentor & is out to help her right the wrongs she has done due to the Shredder & his deception. She wields magic that gives her shapeshifting & other abilities, cat-like claws, a Kusarigama, though she can also use the crescent blades as well as the Hypno Stone, a gem that resembles a cat’s eye & was an ancient relic of her family that has been passed down from generations to go with her martial arts skills. In the game, she joins the Army of the Multiverse, helping Leo snap Karai out of it, while playing the game they’re in the Switch she got, like D.Va, though it’s revealed that Brady also gave her a copy of the game.||Hocus Pocus|
|Leatherhead||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A mutant alligator who was raised by a kind human boy until his disapproving parents found out & flushed him down their bathroom toilet into the sewers. The Kraang found him & brought him back to Dimension X, where they performed horrifying experiments on him, but, through all of it, they never broke his spirit. He escaped his captivity & returned to Earth using the Kraang's dimensional portal, at the same time stealing the Power Cell that ran it. So, he returned to the sewers & kept the power cell locked away for the next six months, swearing to keep it out of their reach, even at the cost of his own life. He eventually befriended the Turtles, especially Mikey. He eventually befriended the Turtles, especially Mikey & became the Mighty Mutanimals’ second-in-command. He’s a combination of a docile scientist & inventor with the savage ferocity of an alligator, making him dangerous but valuable to the turtles. Before the Kraang made his aggression worse, he could control it to a certain extent. In the game, he was brainwashed by the Kraang, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Pigeon Pete & Muckman in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them to redeem himself & helps out in the lab area, using the Power Cell he took.||Death Roll|
|Karai||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A strong, kind, rebellious, compassionate & fearless 16 year old master Kunoichi adopted into The Foot Clan by Shredder as his daughter who’s a teenager who enjoys having the freedom to make her own mistakes & cause trouble. She can be serious when needed to be & occasionally desires to know what's going on in her surroundings before making a move that she herself or her former clan could later regret. She then discovered her true heritage in The Hamato Clan & the Ninja Turtles as her actual name is Hamato Miwa, learning that Shredder killed her mother, Tang Shen & lied to her & that Splinter was her actual father. She also seems to have a soft spot for people that have lost their mother & even when she believed Shredder was her father, rarely wanted to harm anyone. After being turned into a mutant snake, she became more feral & predatory, but retains enough of her personality & was able to control it. In the game, she was brainwashed by Shredder using a mind-worm, into helping him in the Genocide of Heroes & was sent by him to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into her serpent form, but was snapped out of it by Leo & Shinigami & joins them where she can alternate between her human & serpent forms & later noticed Shini playing the game they’re in.||Serpent Form|
|Newtralizer||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A Salamandrian, a species of humanoid newts & salamanders, named Kavathrak who’s the arch-enemy to the Kraang & Kraang Prime, though he has become enemies with the Turtles & a traitorous war criminal who worked as a bounty hunter & personal assassin to Lord Dregg. He also tore out G'Throkka a.k.a. the Sal Commander’s right eye, before leaving him for dead. He was then captured & tortured by the Kraang & imprisoned on Earth in a secure Kraang base, not before being brainwashed by them into being a living weapon against the Utrom, but was imprisoned again after turning on them when he founded the Kraang were originally Ultroms & vowed to not rest until the Kraang are extinct. He’s highly intelligent, though not enough to speak English without assistance, but enough to operate advanced weaponry including lasers, a missile launcher, saw-blades that double as exploding mines & blades attached to his tail, which can catch & constrict a foe as well. He also has a voracious appetite as he could eat Kraang alive & whole. He possesses incredible strength, stamina & speed & is quite durable, with or without his armor, as he's able to withstand attacks, even surviving getting crushed by a falling car. He later gained electrokinesis & the ability to teleport himself anywhere at will after exposure to his malfunctioning teleportation device. In the game, he was broken out of jail by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally G'Throkka & Y'Gythgba a.k.a. Mona Lisa as well as eating Chompy in the process & was sent by Dregg to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & joins them after saving them from Kraangdroids, bonding with Leatherhead, though it’s revealed he lost his voice, because his translation equipment was stolen.||Kraang Walker|
|Shredder||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Splinter & the Turtles’ arch-enemy, Karai’s former adoptive father & the fearless leader of The Foot Clan named Oroku Saki who was destined to inherit his father's role as clan leader & had an older brother, Oroku Nagi, whom was arrogant, power hungry & vain. Nagi & Hamato Yoshi, which was who Splinter originally was, both loved Tang Shen, but he attacked Yoshi out of jealousy. After being banned for his dishonorable ways from the Foot Clan, he starts a rebellion & plans to overthrow the head of the Foot. Yoshi set out to deal with Nagi with him begging his friend not to kill his brother. Yoshi made a promise, but couldn’t keep it as he was forced to kill Nagi. He felt betrayed & broke his friendship with Yoshi & took over the splinter group Nagi had created & eventually the rest of the Foot Clan. Yoshi fled with Tang Shen in shame as he couldn’t bring himself to fight him. 1 day, Saki caught up & killed Tang, scarring most of his own face from the battle & taking & raising Miwa & renamed her Karai as well as taking a helmet named the Kuro Kabut, created by the clan's dreaded founder, Koga Takuza, about 1,500 years ago. Motivated solely by revenge, his only goal is to wipe out the Hamato bloodline which caused him grief. However, he has a sense of honor, even if twisted & won’t sink to certain lows & in the face of an opponent more dangerous, he’s forced to team up with the Turtles & developed something of a respect. His original idea for his new Foot was to wipe out the Hamato Clan, but after that was seemingly achieved, the new Foot put expectations & pressured him to lead & he felt somewhat caged & starts to doubt that if he leads the Foot or the Foot leads him. His immense capacity for hatred seems to stem from an inability to accept his own failures & bad actions as just misfortune & mistakes & believes that anyone who has contributed to his misfortunes should pay with their lives. Later, he trained himself to feel no emotion or attachment to anyone & wields steel claws on his armor, which he can fire. In the game, he brainwashed Karai, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing Splinter in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, going into his Super Shredder & Undead forms in the process, but was defeated & joins them, being able to switch between his regular & Super Shredder forms.||Super Shredder|
|Timothy "Timmy" Tiberius Turner||The Fairly OddParents||A proud, selfish & arrogant, but extremely witty, brave, heroic & clever 23 year old man who was just an average kid that no one understands as his rich, busy & neglectful mom & dad & Vicky always giving him commands. Unlike his friends who are quite comfortable with being unpopular, he desperately tried being cool in high hopes that he'll win the most popular girl, Trixie Tang over. He also has a very short attention span, suffers from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder & always looking for the easy way out. Before the events of the game, he & Chloe get 2 strange creatures named Cosmo & Wanda that claim that they can be their protection after the 2 run away together. However, life got a little worse with them, where they treated them just as badly as their parents, causing them to kill Cosmo & Wanda one day, gaining magical power as a result. He can be mean & callous to other characters, though he has usually made up to them whenever going too far. In the game, he was brainwashed by Dark Laser into helping him partake in the Genocide of Heroes, killing his parents, his former best friends Chester McBadbat & A.J. & his school bully Francis in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them to redeem himself.||Magic Thunderclap|
|Chloe Carmichael||The Fairly OddParents||Timmy's neighbor who’s an over-achieving, intelligent, optimistic & enthusiastic 23 year old girl with a "can-do attitude" who tries hard to do good in the world & is accepting of others despite their differences, though she also had to deal with Timmy’s babysitter, Vicky. Before the events of the game, she & Timmy get Cosmo & Wanda who claim that they can be their protection after the 2 run away together. However, life got a little worse with them, where they treated them just as badly as their parents, causing them to kill Cosmo & Wanda one day, gaining magical power as a result. She lost her parents, Connie & Clark, before the events of the game & has a phobia of quitting & sometimes tries too hard to do good in the world, often getting ahead of herself & thinks without acting & can end up doing more harm than good because of it. As a result, she alienates those around her & is unable to make friends, leaving her miserable. When placed in uncomfortable or frustrating situations or settings, she generally tries to hide her negative emotions behind her outgoing nature. She also goes into denial about how bad a situation is going by trying to spin it positively. Her emotions often end up coming across in extremes, being susceptible to bouts of mania, extreme emotions or breakdowns & can lose her temper or become more unstable when stretched too far. She also took in martial arts before the events of the game. In the game, she was brainwashed by Dark Laser into helping him partake in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Trixie & Vicky in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them to redeem herself.||Rage Quit|
|Lincoln Loud||The Loud House||The selfish & reckless, but good-hearted & well meaning 21 year old middle child, tactician & token male of the Loud Kids, a group of girls known for getting kicked out of various locations for their recklessness, despite their redeeming qualities, who’s known as the man with the plan by his group as he’s usually elaborating plans with a specific objective, most of them for his own benefits, though they rarely succeed. He was born in the limousine of the President of the United States at time, George W. Bush. He also got a stuffed bunny named Bun-Bun as a gift from Leni around that time. He was a nerd who liked comic books, manga, video games, fantasy & science fiction stories. Then his parents, Lynn Sr. & Rita, changed due to almost having no money & having to work over time & things started to get bad as he would sometimes get a small beating from Lynn Sr. or a slap on the face from Rita & Lynn Sr. sold his video games, most of his comics & his expensive bed. He sometimes has breakdowns at times as well. Thanks to a life of living with 10 girls, he’s adapted to them, so he can communicate with any of them & help them with their activities without a problem. Before the events of the game, back when he was 11, he & the girls gained powers due to one of Lisa’s experiments, which in his case, are flight, strength & shooting eyebeams as well as given a pair of fire gauntlets, gaining computer knowledge & can shoot poker cards. He also became a cartoonist for Royal Woods’ local newspaper. In the game, he was brainwashed by Tetherby into helping him partake in the Genocide of Heroes, killing his parents, his friends Clyde McBride, Zach, Rusty Spokes & Liam, his former love-interest, Ronnie Anne & his current love-interest Stella in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them, reminding him of one of the Ace Savvy comics he read before Lynn Sr. sold them.||Sisternado|
|Lori Loud||The Loud House||The bossy, very territorial & condescending, but cute, friendly, insecure & protective 27 year old eldest daughter of the Loud Kids & the oldest of Lincoln’s 5 older sisters who uses to assert authority & absolute dominance over her siblings & daughters & isn’t as mature as she looks since she was raped by her father, only to have sex with Lincoln to comfort herself, even if she strangles him when he doesn’t want to & gets beaten by Lynn Sr, because of it. She usually stays her boyfriend, Bobby Santiago, to escape her family life. She doesn't like the others touching her possessions, especially her cell phone, which seems to be her most valuable object, since she got a toy phone & got hooked on them ever since she was born. She now owns a phone company & playing golf on her off-times, which she’s good at. In some occasions, she acts without thinking & commits malicious actions against the others for her own selfish benefits. Deep down, she’s usually frustrated with the responsibilities & burdens of having to take care of her 6 wild sisters, 2 daughters, niece & only brother & feels lonely without the people she loves & cares about. Before the events of the game, back when she was 17, she & her siblings, daughters & niece gained powers due to one of Lisa’s experiments, which in her case, are weather control, speed, the ability to travel through the internet as a living electrical surge & control cyber energy as well as given a backpack that can shoot missiles & her phone was given a sword form, using it & a selfie stick & able to use smart phone commands in the real world after it was destroyed in the experiment. In the game, she was brainwashed by Tetherby into helping him partake in the Genocide of Heroes after being turned into a pariah by her rival, Carol Pingrey, due to him blackmailing her into revealing her incestous relationship, killing her parents, Bobby & Carol in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was snapped out of it & joins them, willing to help more instead of being stuck on her phone all the time, while playing golf on the Hubworld, though it turned out Brady hacked her phone before the game.||#LiterallyEpic|
|Leni Loud||The Loud House||Fabricated Chaos|
The Loud House
- Lucy Loud
- Lisa Loud
- Luna Loud
- Lynn Loud Jr.
- Luan Loud
- Lily Loud
- Lola & Lana Loud
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sandy Cheeks
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Sheldon J. Plankton (He becomes playable after fighting him)
Courage the Cowardly Dog
- The Snowman (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- King Ramses (He becomes playable after fighting him)
The Powerpuff Girls
- Princess Morbucks (She becomes playable after you fight her)
- Mojo Jojo (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Silico (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Benson Dunwoody
- Pops Maellard
- Mitch "Muscle Man" Sorenstein & High-Five Ghost
- Margaret Smith
- Thomas (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Death (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- C.J. (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Gene (He becomes playable after fighting him)
Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
Codename: Kids Next Door
- Numbuh 1/Nigel Uno
- Numbuh 2/Hogarth "Hoagie" Pennywhistle Gilligan, Jr.
- Numbuh 3/Kuki Sanban
- Numbuh 4/Wallabee "Wally" Beatles
- Numbuh 5/Abigail "Abby" Lincoln
- Numbuh 362/Rachel McKenzie (Rachael MacFarlane)
- Numbuh 0/Montgomery "Monty" Uno
- Vin Moosk
- Numbuh 11/Cree Lincoln (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Numbuh 274/Chad Dickson (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Stickybeard (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Steven Universe
- Peridot (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Lapis Lazuli (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Bismuth (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Jasper (She becomes playable after fighting her)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Twilight Sparkle (Note: She uses Midnight Sparkle as her ultimate attack)
- Rarity (Note: She uses Nightmare Rarity as her ultimate attack)
- Pinkie Pie
- Rainbow Dash
- Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo
- Princess Celestia
- Princess Luna (She uses Nightmare Moon as her ultimate attack)
- Princess Cadence
- Shining Armor
- Flurry Heart
- Princess Ember
- King Thorax
- Doctor Whooves
- Derpy Hooves
- DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scratch
- Octavia Melody
- Lyra Heartstrings
- Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon
- Big MacIntosh
- Maud Pie
- Bulk Biceps
- Coco Pommel
- Cheese Sandwich
- Daring Do
- Iron Will
- Indigo Zap
- Lemon Zest
- Sour Sweet
- Sunny Flare
- Babs Seed (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon (They become playable after fighting them)
- Gilda (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Trixie Lulamoon (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Starlight Glimmer (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Ahuizotl (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Flim & Flam (They become playable after fighting them)
- Sunset Shimmer (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Discord (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk & Aria Blaze (They become playable after fighting them)
- Mane-iac (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Queen Chrysalis (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- King Sombra (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Star Swirl the Bearded (He becomes playable after fighting him)
All of the characters here are based off their Injustice counterparts except where noted.
- Superman (He's based off his portrayal in Supergirl)
- Wonder Woman
- The Flash (He's based off his Arrowverse counterpart)
- Green Lantern
- John Constantine (He's based off his Arrowverse counterpart)
- Raven (She's based off her Justice League vs. Teen Titans/Teen Titans: The Judas Contract counterpart, but has full control of her powers)
- Diablo (He's based off his Suicide Squad counterpart)
- Dr. Light (He's based off his Teen Titans Go counterpart) (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Captain Cold (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Captain Boomerang (He's based off his Suicide Squad counterpart) (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Killer Croc (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Blackfire (She's based off Teen Titans Go counterpart) (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Poison Ivy (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Deadshot (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Brick (He's based off his Young Justice counterpart) (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Soloman Grundy (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Bane (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Catwoman (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Sinestro (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Lobo (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Brainiac (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Ravager (She's based off her Teen Titans Go counterpart) (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Deathstroke (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Gorilla Grodd (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Atrocitus (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- The Joker (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Black Manta (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- The Brain (He's based off his Teen Titans Go counterpart) (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Lex Luthor (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Ares (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Doomsday (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Vandal Savage (He's based off his Young Justice counterpart) (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum
- Marceline Abadeer (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Ice King (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Flame Princess (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Gunter (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Lady Rainicorn
- Lumpy Space Princess
- Lemongrab (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Cinnamon Bun
- Susan Strong (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Magic Man (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Grob Gob Glob Grod
- Death (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Ben Tennyson
- Four Arms
- Ghostfreak (He regains this alien form after defeating Zs’Skayr)
- Way Big
- Echo Echo
- Big Chill
- Water Hazard
- Jury Rigg
- Kickin Hawk
- Gwen Tennyson
- Max Tennyson
- Kevin Levin (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Charmcaster (She becomes playable after fighting her)
- Sixsix (He becomes playable after fighting him)
The Amazing World of Gumball
- Gumball Watterson
- Penny Fitzgerald
- Darwin Watterson
- Carolyn "Carrie" Krueger (She becomes playable after you fight her)
- Anais Watterson
- Nicole Watterson
- Richard Watterson
- Masami Yoshida (She becomes playable after you fight her)
- Tina Rex (She becomes playable after you fight her)
- Hector Jotunheim (He becomes playable after you fight him)
- Bobert (He becomes playable after you fight him)
- Yuki Yoshidia (She becomes playable after you fight her)
- Rob (He becomes playable after you fight him)
- Optimus Prime (Vehicle Mode: Western Star 5700 Phantom Custom Semi-Trailer Truck) (Note: He resembles his Age of Extinction & Last Knight counterparts)
- Ultra Magnus
- Omega Supreme
- Alpha Trion
- Superion (Note: You can control his & the other combiners' components individually)
- Air Raid
- Hot Spot
- First Aid
- Pyra Magna
- Dust Up
- Rust Dust
- Devastator (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Long Haul
- Knock Out (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Blitzwing (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Lugnut (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Starscream (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Menasor (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Drag Strip
- Dead End
- Astrotrain (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Predaking (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Shockwave (He becomes playable after fighting him & uses the Driller as his ultimate attack)
- Bruticus (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Blast Off
- Trypticon (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Soundwave (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Megatron (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Lockdown (He becomes playable after fighting him)
- Brady Gliwa (I become playable after you beat the game)
- Brawlers (First appear in Chapter 24)
- Knights (First appear in Chapter 30)
- Alchemists (First appear in Chapter 33)
- Vikings (First appear in Chapter 38)
|Goro||Mortal Kombat||A Shokan, a 4-armed half-human, half-dragon monster who has been champion of the tournament for 500 years before being defeated by Johnny Cage. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill to the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Scorpion||Mortal Kombat||See Playable Characters|
|Shang Tsung||Mortal Kombat||Shao Kahn’s right-hand-man, Liu Kang’s rival & a demonic shapeshifter who was cursed by his gods to steal souls or he would age rapidly & die prematurely. However, stealing souls allowed him to absorb his victims' knowledge & fighting skills as well. In the game, he brainwashed Scoprion, Sub-Zero & Kitana into helping him, Shao Kahn, Shinnok & Onaga in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Liu Kang in the process & tries to steal the souls of the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated, died & erased after his battle.|
|Shao Kahn||Mortal Kombat||A brutal warlord who was Outworld's protector & an advisor to Onaga, but poisoned him, claiming his throne & his armies. Feared for his godlike strength & knowledge of black magic, he seeks to conquer all realms of the Mortal Kombat universe & merge them with Outworld. In the game, he & Shang Tsung brainswashed his adopted daughter into helping them, Shinnok & Onaga in the Genocide of Heroes & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Shang Tsung’s defeat, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Shinnok||Mortal Kombat||A disgraced former Elder God who was forcibly expelled from the Heavens after committing crimes against his fellow deities & yearned to rule Earthrealm with immense power acquired by a magical amulet, but comes into direct conflict with Raiden, who defeats him after centuries of warring that nearly destroys Earth, then strips him of the amulet & banishes him to the Netherealm. He later assembles a fanatical cult called the Brotherhood of the Shadow that is dedicated to worshipping him. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Raiden & Cassie in the process, but also losing his right-hand man Quan Chi as well & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into his corrupted form from Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero & Mortal Kombat X, but was defeated & erased his battle.|
|Onaga||Mortal Kombat||The true ruler of Outworld whose imperialism inspired Shao Kahn to expand Outworld Empire. Hoping to gain eternal life, he ordered the last known dragon egg to be kept, hoping that the blood of an infant dragon would grant him immortality, but was killed by Shao Kahn before this could be fulfilled, gaining a deep-seated animosity towards him & was apparently forgotten. Additionally, a sect of holy men still dedicated to him had been guarding the egg of the last great dragon in a chamber of molten lava. In the game, before the Genocide of Heroes, he communicated through death to Shujinko through an avatar named Damashi & persuaded him to unite the Kamidogu, which was an idea he got from Brady. He then possessed Reptile after the egg hatched, returned after resurrecting himself & killing Reptile, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Shujinko in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, though he did thank them for killing Shao Kahn, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Mortal Kombat world|
|Metal Sonic||Sonic the Hedgehog||An evil Badnik version of Sonic & undoubtedly Dr. Eggman's deadliest creation, built for the sole purpose of destroying Sonic. Modeled with extreme accuracy after Sonic, he not only resembles his template but can also imitate his moves & achieve velocities matching & even exceeding that of Sonic. While mostly serving as Eggman's obedient & silent enforcer, he’s an intelligent machine with a very dark side & is obsessed with proving his superiority to Sonic & eliminating him for good to the point where he has rebelled against Eggman more than once to achieve his goal. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Tails in the process, but rebelled against Eggman & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, thanks to the physical data of all the heroes he collected & going into his Metal Madness & Metal Overlord forms from Sonic Heroes, but was destroyed & erased after his battle.|
|Chaos||Sonic the Hedgehog||An immortal, god-like creature who was originally a normal Chao, but prolonged exposure to the energy of the Master Emerald caused it to mutate into a strange water-like creature & used its new powers to guarantee clean water around the altar of the Master Emerald & to protect its fellow Chao. However, about 4,000 years ago, the leader of the Echidna tribe, Pachacamac, attempted to steal the Emeralds for use against his enemies. Many Chao were killed in the process. He then, in a fit of rage, absorbed the negative power of the 7 Chaos Emeralds, transformed into a massive water creature called Perfect Chaos & avenged its Chao brethren. Pachacamac’s daughter, Tikal, linked her consciousness with Chaos' via a prayer & sealed them both into the Master Emerald. In the game, he was reawakened by Dr. Eggman, killed Tikal, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Knuckles in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even becoming Perfect Chaos, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Shadow||Sonic the Hedgehog||See Playable Characters|
|Black Doom||Sonic the Hedgehog||One of Shadow’s creators, the highly ruthless, sadistic & power-hungry leader of the Black Arms, an army of demons, who presents an almost religious front & shows little respect for humanity due to its sins against each other & Earth. In fact, his philosophy is little more than egotistical justification for his own dark deeds. 50 years prior to the game, he formed a sort of alliance with Gerald Robotnik & created Shadow to expand Gerald's research & help Black Doom retrieve the Chaos Emeralds. However, Gerald realized the threat his new alliance presented to Earth & secretly planned to use Shadow & the Eclipse Cannon to destroy the Black Comet when it made its next regular 50 year visit. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes with Shadow, enslaving the humans of the Sonic universe & used them as food for him & his army, but double crosses him after his defeat, taking the Emeralds for himself & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even becoming Devil Doom, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Blaze||Sonic the Hedgehog||See Playable Characters|
|Dr. Eggman||Sonic the Hedgehog||See Playable Characters|
|Dark Gaia||Sonic the Hedgehog||A primordial hyper energy organism from the dawn of time & one of 2 manifestations of Earth’s desire for a balance between light & darkness fighting its good counterpart Light Gaia, but keeps losing to keep the cycle going. In the game, he, like Chaos, was reawakened by Dr. Eggman, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing the Light Gaia in the process & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even becoming Perfect Dark Gaia, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Infinite||Sonic the Hedgehog||An enigmatic & mysterious yet lethal & dark being of great power who aligned himself with Dr. Eggman & provided him with the means to conquer Sonic's world. Extremely collected & confident with a cynical, nonchalant demeanor, he presents himself as perceptive & aloof, toying with & barely sparing his enemies a thought even in direct combat. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Lyric||Sonic the Hedgehog||A evil, ruthless, dangerous, pitiless & remorseless, but composed & collected scientist who's the last of a benevolent race called the Ancients, a race devoted to peacefully controlling the world's resources & worked to unlock the power of the Chaos Emeralds, but this experiment made him sick & the Ancients ' attempts to heal him with organic medicines had failed, forcing him to build a robotic suit for himself to survive. Blaming the Ancients for his condition, he grew convinced that only technology could be trusted & that it should be the dominant force in the world. Soon driven mad by power, he turned on his fellow Ancients & took control of their resources. Building an army of Destruction Troops & Sentinels programmed to obey his every command, he sought to destroy everything organic on the planet & create a world of metal which he would rule, sparking a war against his peers until he was sealed in a tomb & thus waited in prison, plotting his revenge, though he began to give up hope as the years passed. In the game, he was reawakened by Dr. Eggman, helping him in the Genocide of Heroes & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Eggman's betrayal, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Solaris||Sonic the Hedgehog||The sun god of Soleanna, a super-dimensional life form & a god of time who's worshipped by the people of Soleanna & initially existed as a sentient flame which had been entrusted to the royal family ruling over Soleanna. Legends for told, however, that his wrath, the Flames of Disaster were destined to one day awaken. In the game, he was awakened by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before they save some of his essence which they used to time travel back to fight the real-life villains when they were still alive.||Final Boss of the Sonic world|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Notes|
|Vladimir Makarov||Call of Duty||The leader of the Russian Ultranationists & the successor of its founder, Irman Zakhev, who was eventually killed by British & Loyalist forces during the Russian Civil War, who graduated from the Frunze Military Academy as an officer in the Russian army first serving as a paratrooper. Eventually, the U.N. held an inquiry investigating charges of humans rights abuse with his name appeared at the top of the list, but was ultimately dropped when he opted for discharge from the armed forces which would develop his pathological hatred for the West & the Russian government for giving him no choice. He would soon focus his efforts in many criminal & terrorist enterprises such as kidnapping, human trafficking of women, hijackings, money laundering, terror bombings of military/civilian targets, drug trafficking & assassinations. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, launching a brutal terrorist attack at Zakhev International Airport & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was killed & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Call of Duty World|
|Sombra||Overwatch||See Playable Characters|
|Widowmaker||Overwatch||See Playable Characters|
|Reaper||Overwatch||See Playable Characters|
|Doomfist||Overwatch||A highly intelligent & charismatic man named Akande Ogundimu who was born into a well-regarded Nigerian family, heir to its prosthetic-technology company & helped to expand his family's business & position it for the future while dedicating his free time to his first love: competitive martial arts as he trained in traditional African fighting styles including Dambe & Gidigbo as well as in wrestling & other modern combat systems, incorporating the most effective techniques into his repertoire, but lost his right arm in the aftermath of the Omnic Crisis & was given a second chance thanks to the previous Doomfist Akinjide Adeyemi offered him the chance to fight with him as a mercenary & discovered that he now had an arena in which he could unleash his enhanced capabilities. Eventually, Adeyemi brought him into the Talon organization whose belief that humanity would be made stronger through conflict resonated with his personal experiences, only to kill him & become the next Doomfist, but was captured by an Overwatch strike team that included Tracer, Winston & Genji. In the game, he breaks out of prison, thanks to Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Hanzo, Mercy & Zenyetta, the middle of whom he had help from Reaper, in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Overwatch World|
|Dalek Emperor||Doctor Who||One of the first Daleks who exterminated his creator Davros & proclaimed the Daleks' future victory over the universe where he began to see himself as an immortal god because of his great success & soon had the other Daleks actively worship him as such. His isolation in space had utterly warped his mind & revealed his obvious arrogance & insanity to the Doctor. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes with his fellow Daleks as it was up his & their alleys & tried to exterminate the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|The Master||Doctor Who||The deeply megalomaniacal, extremely narcissistic & intelligent childhood friend turned archenemy of the Doctor whose madness began when he was taken before a gap in the Untempered Schism as part of a Time Lord initiation ceremony. His greatest fear in the universe is being outdone by the Doctor, leading him to becoming obsessed with ruining everything the Doctor stands for. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Doctor & the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Doctor Who world|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Notes|
|Pyramid Head||Silent Hill||See Playable Characters|
|Alessa Gillespie||Silent Hill||See Playable Characters||She's used as Heather's ultimate attack.|
|Claudia Wolf||Silent Hill||A woman was raised to be a priestess of the Order in the Sect of the Holy Woman & was abused by her father, Leonard, a fanatical member of the Order & protector of the Seal of Metatron, when he thought that she had blasphemed or that her faith had wavered. Her only friend was Alessa Gillespie, with whom she sympathized because they shared similar backgrounds. They would often play together, but losing would make her cry. Her childhood experiences drove her to be ruthless in bringing about the birth of Silent Hill’s God so that no one would have to suffer as she did again. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes after God was born & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even becoming the Missionary like in Silent Hill: Revelation, but was defeated & erased after her battle, but not before bawling over her loss.|
|God||Silent Hill||The mysterious sun goddess & principal deity of the powerful resident cult known as The Order within Silent Hill. It’s also the Order's main goal to birth their deity into this world & bring about the creation of paradise. However, it’s heavily implied to have been responsible for the town's current state, making her birth a double-edged sword. In the game, after being born, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Claudia’s defeat, but was defeated & erased after her battle||Final Boss of the Silent Hill world|
|Alucard||Castlevania||See Playable Characters|
|Soma Cruz||Castlevania||See Playable Characters|
|Death||Castlevania||Dracula's calculating & manipulative right-hand man who possesses absolute & undying loyalty towards his master despite that he’s rarely seen leading his forces, instead preferring to act alone in most cases. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse to protect Dracula, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Dracula||Castlevania||Alucard’s father who was originally a human called Mathias Cronqvist who fell into madness after the death of his first wife, Elisabetha & became an immortal vampire thanks to the powers of the Crimson Stone. With his dark powers, he built his army of creatures & his fortress, Castlevania. Because of Elisabetha’s death, he gained an outstanding malice regarding humans & God & a well-defined superiority complex, while somewhat taking pleasure on the suffering he inflicts on others, justifying his actions by claiming that it’s not by his power that he comes back, but through the malice of humans that makes his return possible, going as far as questioning whether he's truly "evil" because of this. However, he shows a softer side & a clear love for Alucard & expresses his eternal love for Alucard's mother as well. He’s also grateful as he often blesses & rewards those that serve him or otherwise helped in his resurrection. In the game, he was resurrected by Brady, who wished for immortality, brainwashed his son & his future incarnation into helping him with the Genocide of Heroes & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Alucard & Soma’s betrayals, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not actually feeling for the first time regretful of his actions after knowing of Lisa's wish for him.|
|Time Reaper||Castlevania||Galamoth's equivalent of Death from 10,000 years in the future sent by him to Dracula's time to harvest it as power for his master in his bid to take Dracula's throne. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Galamoth||Castlevania||A being from 10,000 years in the future who attempts to take the throne by eliminating the time in which Dracula reigned by sending the Time Reaper on what’s presumably an assassination mission. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, though he did thank them for killing Dracula, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Castlevania world|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Notes|
|Jergingha||The Wonderful 101||The supreme overlord of the Guild of Evil Aliens Terrorizing Humans with Jigawatt bombs, Energy beams, Ray guns & Killer lasers (GEATHJERK) Federation who was a supercomputer created by the GEATHJERK machine culture to maintain peace whose annihilation left a durable impact on him, making him full of hatred & revenge. He traveled back in time from 1,500 years in the future to stop Earth from growing into the Greater Galactic Coalition which would supposedly conquer the GEATHJERK's galaxy as he strongly believes that GEATHJERK is protecting the galaxy from its own future, despite destroying countless planets, viewing it as "justice". He does, however, show some regret when forced to atomize Earth, viewing it as "a beautiful world". In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing the Wonderful 101 crew, had to absorb a Time Orb to make sure he wasn't erased & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, because they remind him of the Wonderful 101, even becoming Wonder-Jergingha & his Planet Destructor form, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Wonderful 101 world|
|Satsuki Kiryuin||Kill la Kill||See Playable Characters|
|Nui Harime||Kill la Kill||A very childish & cheerful, but frantic & aggressive girl who was born about 17 years before the events of the game & raised by Ragyō as a servant of the Life Fibers, becoming the Grand Couturier of the Kiryūin Conglomerate & Revocs Corporation. She was then sent to the Matoi Residence by her in search of her ex-husband’s secret creation, killing him & taking the purple Scissor Blade for herself, but lost her left eye to Sōichirō before she killed him. In the game, she turned Ryuko into Berserk Ryuko, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after her battle, but not before Satsuki took the other half of the Rending Scissors from her.|
|Berserk Ryuko||Kill la Kill||See Playable Characters|
|Ragyo Kiryuin||Kill la Kill||The vain & proud wife of Sōichirō, Satsuki & Ryūko’s mom, Nui’s creator, Revocs Corporation's CEO & a chairwoman of Honnōji Academy's board of directors who was the first person to discover the original Life Fiber & plans to use them to take over the world. After giving birth to their daughters, her ex-husband discovered her true nature after he found out that she tried fusing Life Fibers with her daughters, but failed both times. Like Satsuki, she’s strangely willing to indulge the whims of her inferiors, quite personable with those loyal to her & similarly ruthless towards her enemies, but much crueler & sadistic. She also has an unbreakable will which she passed to her daughters & a strong devotion to the Life Fibers. As a result, she has absolutely no regard for human life, including her own. In the game, she brainwashed her daughters into helping her & Nui in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after her daughters’ betrayals, but was defeated & erased after her battle.||Final Boss of the Kill la Kill world|
|Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Notes|
|Kratos||God of War||See Playable Characters|
|Zeus||God of War||The God of Lightning & Sky & Law & Order, the King of both Olympus & the Gods of Olympus & Kratos’ father who was the youngest son of Cronos, only to overthrow him & take over Olympus where he also has Hephasestus create Pandora’s Box to contain all the evils of the God of War world before trapping him in the Underworld. He started out as one of Kratos' allies so he could kill Ares, but after Kratos opened Pandora's Box, he was corrupted with the evil of Fear as he saw how Kratos had slain Ares & became convinced that Kratos would slay him just as he had once slain his own father beforehand whose paranoia grew into hatred & devised a plan to kill him & thus ensure that his reign as king of Olympus could never be challenged. In the game, he brainwashed his son into helping him with the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the God of War world|
|Wheatley||Portal||See Playable Characters||Final Boss of the Portal world|
|Big Daddy||BioShock||See Playable Characters|
|Frank Fontaine||BioShock||A criminal mastermind, crime lord & master con artist also known as Atlas who was so good at his job that he could even impersonate a "chinaman" for as long as 2 weeks & arrived in Andrew Ryan's city of Rapture sometime in 1948 & founded Fontaine Fisheries. However, he used it as a front for smuggling & selling contraband items from the surface, growing rich from these practices until one of his smugglers discovered a sea slug which regenerated tissue. Along with Brigid Tenenbaum & Dr. Yi Suchong, he founded Fontaine Futuristics, which eventually discovered how to reproduce & refine the healing properties of the slug, which became known as ADAM & made the plasmid & gene tonic industries possible. Looking for a way to produce ADAM more quickly, he opened the Little Sisters’ Orphanage, where little girls were experimented on & turned into the ADAM producing Little Sisters & opened Fontaine's Home for the Poor & sought to build an army from the masses of people that were victimized by Ryan's free market policies, only to fake his death & spliced himself into a hulking, statuesque monster with 3 different major Plasmid elements. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the BioShock world|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Notes|
|Terra Branford||Final Fantasy||See Playable Characters|
|Sephiroth||Final Fantasy||A veteran of the Shinra-Wutai war who discovered that he was the product of a biological experiment that combined a human fetus with tissue from the extraterrestrial lifeform Jenova. Learning that Jenova attempted to take control of the Planet 2,000 years previously, he decides to follow in her footsteps & become a god who would rule over the Planet, based upon his belief that he can merge with the Planet's Lifestream, taking control of it & thus the Planet itself. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Cloud, Zack, Yuffie, Vincent & Barret in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into his Bizarro & Safer forms from Final Fantasy VII, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Kefka Palazzo||Final Fantasy||A nihilistic psychopath who was as a general under Emperor Gestahl, serving as his court mage & was the first human to be experimentally infused with the magic-like craft called "Magitek," which granted him the ability to wield all kinds of magic, although the imperfect process warped his mind. In the game, he moved the statues of the Warring Triad out of balance, unleashing enough raw magical energy to reshape the face of the planet, partook in the Genocide of Heroes to his delight after killing Gestahl & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Terra’s betrayal, even going into his God of Magic form, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Final Fantasy world|
|Risky Boots||Shantae||See Playable Characters|
|Nega-Shantae||Shantae||See Playable Characters|
|Pirate Master||Shantae||A frighteningly powerful creature that took the combined power of all the Genies in Sequin Land to seal him away from the world in a lonely grave on an isolated island. In the game, he was reawakened by Brady, unleashes a curse on the surrounding islands, brainwashes Shantae into becoming Nega-Shantae to help him & Risky with the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Risky’s betrayal, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Shantae world|
|Asriel Dreemurr||Undertale||Asgore & Toriel’s son who lived his childhood separated from humans after they were forced by them underground, sealed away with a magical barrier & befriended Chara, who later died. He breached the barrier & enter the human world, but was attacked, ultimately dying over a field of golden flowers. He came back as a flower named Flowey because Alphys injected one with determination with all his old memories, but without his soul. He discovered that his Determination allowed him to undo & reset time itself, like saving & reloading a video game & began to experiment with his new power. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after trying to take their souls didn’t work, going into Omega Flowey form from the Neutral route & even going into his former body & his God of Hyperdeath form from the Pacifist route, but was defeated & erased after his battle & failing to reset the battle, because Brady took it away from her.|
|Sans||Undertale||See Playable Characters|
|Chara Dreemurr||Undertale||Asriel’s best friend & the first human to have fallen in the underground who despised humanity, despite being human itself & was the one who devised the plan to get Asriel to kill 7 humans to break the barrier, which Asgore later adopted after Asriel ends up dying. It tricked Asriel by committing suicide with a poisoned pie, only to come back as a spirit. In the game, it tried to persuade Brady to only kill humans, but failed since Brady said, “Are you questioning me, Chara?”, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Toriel, Grillby, Alphys & Muffet in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after its battle.|
|W.D. Gaster||Undertale||See Playable Characters||Final Boss of the Undertale world|
|Leatherface||The Texas Chainsaw Massacre||A cannibal called Jebediah Sawyer who carries a meat hammer & chainsaw & whose name originates from his use of human masks made from the faces of victims who were either killed by him or his family, the Sawyers. He’s the one to kidnap & kill any passers by whilst his father Drayton processes the victims' flesh to be made into food, notably barbecue or chili. He can’t speak, though it’s implied that it’s due to the abuse from his family & possible mental issues, soon developed into muteness, after his birth. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes after the death of his family, killing Mia in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, though he was surprised at their sudden muteness, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Candyman||Candyman||A well-spoken & articulate, but self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain & brutal killer & a vengeful spirit called Daniel Robatille who has a hook for a right hand & can shoot bees out of him, having his torso look like a beehive & was born on the Esplanade Plantation within New Orleans & became a painter who fell in love with a woman he was painting. He was killed by a lynch mob ordered by the woman’s father, losing his right hand with a rusty blade & stung by bees because of honey which was smeared on him by the lynch mob. His sole motivation is to maintain the rumors & stories surrounding his death alive, as he believes that the longer people talk & fear him the more he’ll continue to haunt the land. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Jennifer in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Michael Meyers||Halloween||A killer wearing a William Shatner Halloween mask & carrying a knife who murdered a school bully named Wesley Rhoades, his mother's abusive ex-boyfriend Ronnie White, his sister Judith's boyfriend Steve Haley & Judith herself. He’s then locked up in a prison for 17 years. In the game, he was broken out of prison by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Angel in the process & stalks the Army of the Multiverse when they arrived at his hometown Haddonfield, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Pennywise||It||A creature posing as a clown which preys upon the children of Derry, Maine, roughly every 27 years, using a variety of powers that include the ability to shapeshift, manipulate & go unnoticed by adults. He resembles Bill Skarsgård’s portrayal from the remake. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into his spider form, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Jigsaw||Saw||An incredibly knowledgeable but psychotic, relentless, deluded, obsessive & manipulative killer who was a former civil engineer named John Kramer, diagnosed with terminal cancer & knowing that he would die soon, became irritated by the fact that most people don't appreciate the life they’re living. He thinks that people that don't appreciate life don't deserve to live. He was given the nickname since he always cut a jigsaw shape into the bodies of his victims to symbolize that a piece of their soul was missing. He targets lowlifes, but gives his victims a second gruesome chance, thinking that everybody deserves a chance to live as he puts people in elaborate death traps out of materials he finds & considers the survivors rehabilitated. He also owns a puppet built, initially built as a toy for his unborn son who speaks for his victims & tells them the rules of his sick, twisted games. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes, after Brady told him that no one appreciated their lives & captured the Army of the Multiverse where he set them all in the mother of all traps which includes him going down to fight as part of the test, though he’s aware of their inner conflict, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before telling them “At least, I’ve helped you all with your struggle.”|
|Bagal||Sinister 1/2||An ancient, pagan Babylonian deity who consumes the souls of human children, possesses a realm of his own & can travel into the mortal world via images of himself that were token by anyone who saw him. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled into his realm, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Freddy Krueger||A Nightmare on Elm Street||See Playable Characters|
|Pumpkinhead||Pumpkinhead||A powerful demon of vengeance who embodies the conjurer(s) hate, desire to for vengeance & their unforgiving of their wrongdoers & appears to enjoy the agony he puts his victims through & sometimes lets his targets escape him deliberately, just to draw out his 'cat & mouse' game even longer, just for his victims' suffering & his amusement. In the game, he was summoned by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|The Final Girl||Original||A fusion of 10 girls from the Horror universe who were killed in the Genocide of Heroes & whose corpses were sent to Brady for creation: Mia Allen from the Evil Dead remake/proto-sequel, who was killed by Leatherface after she killed several Deadites & had a chainsaw fight with him, Jennifer Check from Jennifer's Body who was possessed by a succubus during a cult sacrifice & killed by her best friend, Anita "Needy" Lesnicki, who was killed by Candyman soon after, Cherry Darling from the Grindhouse film Planet Terror who was killed by Pumpkinhead, Marybeth Louise Hutchison from The Faculty who was killed by Casey Connor who was then killed by Bagal soon after, Sidney Prescott from the Scream franchise who was killed by Pinhead, Dana Polk from the Cabin in the Woods who was killed by the creatures from the movie, Ellen Ripley from the Alien franchise who was killed by Jason Voorhees after killing several Xenomorphs, Angel Meyers a.k.a. Laurie Strode from the Halloween franchise who was finally killed by her brother Michael, Nancy Thompson from the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise who was finally killed by Freddy & Carrie White from Carrie who committed suicide to try keep herself from getting kidnapped. She has long Black/Brown/Blonde/Red hair, a pair of C-cup breasts, Carrie's telekinesis, Mia's chainsaw right hand & Cherry's machine gun/grenade launcher hybrid right leg to fight & wears a torn croptop that shows her breasts, a belt with ammo on it, panties & a brown combat boot. In the game, she was created by Brady to trick the Army of the Multiverse into trusting her & tried to kill them after they learned the truth, even going into Marybeth's alien form, but was defeated & erased after her battle.|
|Jason Voorhees||Friday the 13th||See Playable Characters|
|Pinhead||Hellraiser||The leader of the Order of the Gash, a sadomasochistic religion whose adherents are the demonic torturers known as the Cenobites who can summoned via the demonic mechanical puzzle box known as the Lament Configuration. He was originally an Englishman, an educated soldier named Captain Elliot Spencer, who fought during World War I, serving under the British Expeditionary Force, but was left traumatized by the experience & began developing post traumatic stress disorder & survivor guilt. He subsequently lost all faith in humanity & in God, whom he believed had failed Him & everyone else, leaving him nihilistic & disillusioned, wandering the Earth & living a hedonistic life, committing acts that were considered taboo by most modern society. Sometime during 1921, he discovered the Lament Configuration & immediately afterwards impaled by hooked chains, dragged into the Labyrinth & then transformed into a cenobite upon solving the box. He usually kills his victims by means of tearing them apart with hooked chains, but has also commanded an arsenal of demonic powers & is a master of torture who often prefers to drag his victims into an eternity of suffering rather than outright death. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Sidney in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they solved the box, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Clover||Cloverfield||A 350 foot monster that lived in the ocean & was awakened by a falling satellite dish. In the game, it rampaged through the Multiverse in the Genocide of Heroes & killed anything it came across & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after its battle.||Final Boss of the Horror world|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Notes|
|The Black Knight||Fire Emblem||See Playable Characters|
|Grima||Fire Emblem||A massive dragon-like creature whose, around 1,000 years before the start of the game, made pact with a man & tried to destroy the continent of Ylisse, but both were defeated by the First Exalt of Ylisse & Naga, with him put into a long slumber. In the game, he was reawakened by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Chrom in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Fire Emblem world|
|Giygas||Earthbound||An alien conqueror, known as the Universal Cosmic Destroyer or the Embodiment of Evil, who wields an incredible psychic power called PSI, was raised by foster parents by George & Maria & was assigned by his people to remove PSI from Earth, because George studied the aliens' PSI powers without their permission. However, he still felt a strong attachment for his foster parents & particularly for Maria. In the end, he was forced to detach himself from Maria & begin preparations for the invasion of Earth. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, becoming an unfathomable monstrosity of pure darkness with no body nor mind left in the second phase, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Earthbound world|
|Samus Aran||Metroid||See Playable Characters|
|Ridley||Metroid||A draconic extraterrestrial, the leader of the Space Pirates until Mother Brain took over & Samus’ archenemy also known as Geoform 187 & The Cunning God of Death, whose raid on Samus’ homeworld led him to killing her parents when she was still a child & is surprisingly smart & could talk, despite his monstrous appearance & animalistic nature. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Samus’ betrayal, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Mother Brain||Metroid||A cold & ill-tempered AI created by the Chozo to be used to control several machines as well as keep track of data & reports. She met Samus after her parents’ death, but quickly disregards her as a weak, inferior creature that won’t last for more than a few days on Zebes. She later monitored her training & gives advice on using her Power Suit efficiently, though with a hint of mockery towards the young girl. Due to frustration with the Chozo & with the many raids of the Space Pirates she took it upon herself to "dispose" of many of the Chozo, calculating that by taking command of the Space Pirates, she could bring true order to the universe by "resetting everything back to zero". In the game, she brainwashed Samus into helping her & Ridley in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Samus’ betrayal & Ridley’s defeat, even going into her final form from Super Metroid, but was defeated & erased after her battle.||Final Boss of the Metroid world|
|Galacta Knight||Kirby||A warrior who, while feared for this his immense power, has never been stated to be explicitly evil, despite having great power & potentially being violent. He’s not benevolent, however & will use his powers to fight anyone who challenges him when he's summoned. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Magolor||Kirby||An alien found on a ship called the Lor Starcutter who tricked Kirby, Meta Knight & King Dedede into helping him find the Master Crown guarded by a 4-headed dragon Landia & given great powers after Landia's defeat & takes on a new form somewhat resembling a jester. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Kirby, Meta Knight & King Dedede & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Kirby world|
|Hades||Kid Icarus||The extremely authoritative egotistical, arrogant & powerful, but mischievous God of Evil who rules over the Underworld & strives to take over creation. He has a sense of showmanship, using a combination of witty remarks & belittling insults when talking to & about others. Despite this, his lust for killing makes him seem completely unconcerned when his minions fall in battle & also sees souls as nothing more than either as materials to create his monsters or a means of empowering nourishment. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Pit, Palutena & the other deities & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, though he does ask them “Do you all really have everything under control since these worlds keep getting wiped clean like a chalkboard?” before he’s erased.||Final Boss of the Kid Icarus world|
|Donkey Kong||Donkey Kong||See Playable Characters|
|King K. Rool||Donkey Kong||The leader of a band of reptilian creatures known as the Kremlings who has repeatedly tried to steal the Kongs' Banana Hoard for reasons unbeknownst to anyone, & has even kidnapped members of the Kong Family on various occasions. In the game, he brainwashed Donkey Kong into helping him, Tiki Tong & Lord Fredrik in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Tiki Tong||Donkey Kong||The tyrannical, destructive, calculating, oppressive & contemptuous chief of the Tiki Tak Tribe, a tribe of sentient tikis. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Lord Fredrik||Donkey Kong||A walrus who’s the leader of Snowmads & conquered islands, manipulated its inhabitants to expand his tribe & turned Donkey Kong Island into the Snowmad's capital. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Donkey Kong world|
|Stallord||The Legend of Zelda||The skeleton of a giant beast who, everyone theorizes, could be the dragon Volvagia or the reptile King Dodongo both from Ocarina of Time. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes & was sent by Ganon to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after its battle.|
|Koloktos||The Legend of Zelda||An enormous automation created to defend the Ancient Cistern from intruders. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was destroyed & erased after its battle.|
|Ganondorf||The Legend of Zelda||The archenemy of Link & the leader of the Gerudo, a race of humanoid desert nomads whose specific motives vary, but most often involve capturing Princess Zelda & planning to conquer Hyrule & the world at large. To this end, he seeks the Triforce, a powerful magical relic that grants any wish its bearer desires, usually gaining the Triforce of Power, making him invulnerable to everything except Link’s Master Sword. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Zelda & gaining the rest of Triforce in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into his Calamity & Beast Ganon forms from Breath of the Wild, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Zelda world|
|Petey Piranha||Super Mario Bros.||An abnormally large & strong mutant Piranha Plant with a ring of petals on his head who has unique abilities that normal Piranha Plants can’t do such as his leaves doubling as wings, allowing him to fly & whip up tornado-like creatures called Tweesters, create Piranha Plants of his own & can burrow into & out of sand without effort, but his main attacks mostly involve spitting out large quantities of brown Goop. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|King Boo||Super Mario Bros.||The absolute ruler of the Boos, the Mushroom Kingdom’s equivalent of ghosts who initially was much fairer in his rule, generally acting fond of his own troops. However, he, after his first defeat, started to loathe Luigi even more, being consumed by revenge & notably cares little for his troops, experimenting on the ghosts he enslaved & broke into submission & treating his Boos as common casualties. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Professor Gadd in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Bowser||Super Mario Bros.||See Playable Characters|
|Shadow Queen||Super Mario Bros.||An immortal demon who cares only for herself & her aspirations who simply appeared 1 day & wared against the city where Rogueport now stands, destroying it & all who opposes her & transforms a quarter of it into the Palace of Shadows. Upon doing this, she creates the Crystal Stars & plans to use them to remake the planet how she sees fit, but was sealed by a Toad, a Goomba, a Koopa Troopa & a Boo, using the Crystal Stars. She can possess other people & has a variety of magic at her disposal. In the game, she was reawakened by Brady, possesses Peach thanks to Bowser, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after her battle along with Peach.|
|Dimentio||Super Mario Bros.||A jester-like creature who’s one of the most egotistical, cunning & cruel of Mario's enemies who carefully plans & executes his scheme to take control of the Chaos Heart, a source of dark power he plans to use its destructive power & purpose to destroy all worlds & create brand new ones to control & rule over. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into his Super Dimentio form despite not having Luigi with him, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Antasma||Super Mario Bros.||See Playable Characters||Final Boss of the Mario world|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Notes|
|Kim Possible||Kim Possible||See Playable Characters|
|Shego||Kim Possible||See Playable Characters|
|Dr. Drakken||Kim Possible||Kim’s arch-nemesis named Drew Theodore P. Lipsky who’s a self-categorized "evil megalomaniac" who was fueled by pettiness & jealousy, because he was laughed at by Kim's father, James, Bob Chen & Ramesh when exhibiting for the Bebe prototype to them at the university they all attended. He’s constantly boastful about his plans & becomes irritated whenever someone reminds him how Professor Dementor enjoys a more impressive reputation as a villainous mad scientist. In the game, he brainwashed Kim with a Neuro-compliance chip to help Shego in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Kim & Shego’s betrayals, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Kim Possible world|
|Dr. Facilier||The Princess & the Frog||A suave, smooth-talking & charming but cruel, remorseless & sadistic bokor, another term used for witch doctor, driven mostly by greed & the desire to have authority over others; more specifically, the citizens of New Orleans, because of a poor upbringing, where the wealthy treated him with disrespect, being racist & all & despises those more powerful or fortunate than himself, but frequently sympathizes with the downtrodden or poor. At some point in time, he encountered a group of dark loa & formed an alliance with them, granting himself power over black magic, which he would regularly use to swindle the desperate & unfortunate citizens of New Orleans, posing as a benevolent businessman of sorts. He’s accompanied by his shadow that has a life & personality of its own brought to life by black magic, being able to move of its own free will & move objects like the voodoo shadow spirits. He can be quick to formulate plots that would generally end in his favor. He apparently has no qualms with terrorizing innocent civilians to reach his own goals, often relying on manipulation & false promises as a mean to achieve said goals & isn’t above killing his victims, once their usefulness has been fully met. Additionally, while generally composed, he does lash out in anger, particularly when feeling disrespected. He also lives in constant fear of being unable to repay his debt to his "friends". When the notion of failure comes into play, he becomes vulnerable, desperate, out of his element & high-strung. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes with his “friends”, killing Tiana, her mother Eudora, Prince Naveen, Louis, Ray, Mama Odie, Charlotte "Lottie" La Bouff & her father Eli "Big Daddy" La Bouff, as well as betraying & killing Lawrence in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after trying to manipulate them, but was defeated, the portal creatures turn on him & a white hand, which later turns to be Brady’s, grabs & erases him just as he was about to tell them who was actually responsible for the Genocide of Heroes, if it wasn’t Unicron, though they don’t believe him, only to be proven right later.||Final Boss of the Princess & the Frog world|
|Jack Skellington||The Nightmare Before Christmas||See Playable Characters|
|Oogie Boogie||The Nightmare Before Christmas||The sadistic, lecherous & voraciously power-hungry Boogie Man, resembling a large burlap sack filled with thousands of bugs along with 2 spiders & a snake whose life revolves around gambling & loves gambling with others' lives. He’s also said to have been the king of his own holiday, "Bug Day" or "Crawloween", which eventually fell out of favor, resulting in him moving out of Halloween Town. Unfortunately, he caught wind of Jack being named the "Pumpkin King" & decided that Halloween Town would be the new "Bug Town." He became scared of Jack after he foiled his previous plan to take over Halloween Town. He’s also very good at making a concoction known as Snake & Spider Stew, though it would seem he tends to use people as ingredients. He also has a rather creative mind, which enables him to innovate the contraptions he has installed in his own mixture of a casino & torture chamber; he also uses them for defense in case of emergencies. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes after tricking Jack & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Jack finds out he’s been tricked, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before saying “At least, I’m in one piece”.||Final Boss of the Nightmare Before Christmas world|
|Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz||Phineas & Ferb||A mad scientist & Perry’s arch-nemesis who was just a simple little boy living in Drusselstein & was often abused by his parents as his brother, Roger, was the one in the family to get way more attention than him, which lead him into a life of jealousy. This was further intensified when Roger was elected Mayor of Danville, which caused him to develop schemes to discredit or humiliate Roger. During his teenage years after moving to America, he sarcastically stated he would rule the world, but his former girlfriend Linda convinced him to start small with the Tri-State Area. Doing so, he gained an evil business called Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Phineas & Ferb’s parents, Candace & Perry in the process as well as their friends, but losing his wife Charlene & Vanessa in the process, causing him to act more like his 2nd Dimension counterpart & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse with his mech, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Phineas & Ferb world|
|Lord Dominator||Wander Over Yonder||The overly-enthusiastic but sadistic lead in the Galactic Villain Leaderboard who, underneath the mech armor, is a girl who absolutely geeks out over wreaking chaos & destruction, being just as hyperactive as Wander is, if not even more so & frequently screams, laughs & bounces around in excitement over her own evildoing. Rather than conquer the entire galaxy, she wishes to destroy it for her own amusement. The reason why she acts like such a bully is because she's lonely & likes to spend time with them, albeit in her own cruel & antagonizing way. Although, she understands, in a way, that she longs for companionship, she continuously denies it. Besides her Dominator bots which are better versions of Lord Hater’s watchdogs despite having a lack of an emotional connections between them & her, she also has the ability to shoot lava & later ice as well due to one of Hater’s failed attempts to defeat her. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes, destroying many planets & killing Wander, Sylvia, Lord Hater & Commander Peepers in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after her battle.||Final Boss of the Wonder Over Yonder world|
|Ursula||The Little Mermaid||A classy & flamboyant, but vengeful cecaelian sea witch who ultimately seeks to dethrone her longstanding rival, King Triton, so that she may rule Atlantica & all the ocean & is very dark in tone with a wicked sense of humor. After her banishment from Atlantica, she established herself as a physical beacon of hope towards unfortunate merpeople, allowing them to strike deals & business propositions that would supposedly result in their happiness, should they successfully fulfill their end of the bargain. However, she sadistically ensures her customers fail at upholding their end of the deal, resulting in their souls being forever in her possessions & their bodies becoming permanent members of her living garden as polyps. Despite her irredeemably negative traits, she has a softer side to her personality, seen with her relationship between herself & her 2 eel minions, Flotsam & Jetsam, that she lovingly refers to the duo as her "babies" & treats them with affection, despite barking orders at the 2 from time to time when enraged. She’s strong, can create poisonous ink clouds & could concoct various potions to create various spells including mass-transfer as well as physically altering people's bodies. However, she was incapable of altering her reflection, which is eventually how her enemies got the drop on her. It’s also implied that she can generate storms & may have electrokinetic abilities. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Triton, Ariel, Prince Eric & everyone else, but also losing Flotsam & Jetsam in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into her Giant Form after a failed bargain attempt over her revealing who caused the Genocide of Heroes, but was defeated & erased after her battle.||Final Boss of the Little Mermaid world|
|Elsa||Frozen||See Playable Characters||Final Boss of the Frozen world|
|Jafar||Aladdin||The cool-headed, but narcissistic & insane former Royal Vizier of Agrabah who suffers from hysteria & grew up impoverished & bullied on by the populace of the town, making him almost like his nemesis, Aladdin, although their similarities differed in how they handled their suffering. His lust for power often clouds his judgment & causes him to act without thinking. He can have a somewhat comical edge that helps to add some humanity to his character & has a sense of humor himself, spurting several puns in a row. He’s also attracted to Princess Jasmine, but primarily for her body & not as a person. Despite having an extensive knowledge of arcane lore, he didn’t seem to possess any genuine magical powers & thus could have been no more than an alchemist. However, after wishing to become the most powerful sorcerer in the world, he could levitate objects, breath fire, summon objects & transform himself & others. In addition, he also was immune to the effects of fire. In the game, he was reawakened by Brady since he found his lamp, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Aladdin, Jasmine, The Sultan & Genie, but losing his parrot sidekick, Iago in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into his Cobra & Genie forms, but was defeated & erased after his battle for failing Brady, citing that it's so much worse than being trapped in the lamp.||Final Boss of the Aladdin world|
|Star Butterfly||Star vs. the Forces of Evil||See Playable Characters|
|Toffee||Star vs. the Forces of Evil||An intelligent, strong & calculating rogue immortal Septarian general who killed Moon’s mother, but lost his middle finger, because Moon used the "darkest spell" taught to her by Eclipsa, the spell preventing him from regenerating it. He calmly conceded defeat & beginning a lifelong grudge against Moon. He’s proficient at plotting schemes & knows how to set them in motion effectively. He often appears quite calm & collected, a facade that rarely slips. While often courteous towards enemies & allies alike, he appears to have very little empathy for others & is prepared to maim, kill or manipulate anyone to achieve his goals. He can quickly regenerate lost body parts, such as his arm & even internal body organs, making him very hard-to-kill. He also can levitate himself, shoot concussive energy blasts from his hands, create magical constructs such as shields, whips & swords & absorb the powers of other magic users, which he got from Eclipsa. Before the events of the game, he gets himself hired as Ludo’s "evil efficiency expert", only to convince them to renounce Ludo as their leader, leading to Ludo’s death & him taking over Castle Avarius. In the game, he & Eclipsa brainwashed Star, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Moon, Lekmet, Hekapoo & Rhombulus & getting his middle finger back in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Star’s betrayal, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Eclipsa||Star vs. the Forces of Evil||A former ruler of Mewni, Star's 9th great-grandmother & Moon's 8th great-grandmother who was wed to a Mewman king, but she took a monster as a lover & ran away with him, harboring sympathy for Mewni's monsters, a sentiment shared by very few of her fellow Mewmans & royals. During her life, she developed many spells that were associated with dark magic, which were recorded in the pages of the wand's Magic Instruction Book & her entire chapter was sealed behind a skull-shaped lock to prevent others from reading them. She was the one who taught Moon a spell that can kill an immortal, in exchange for her eventual freedom, only to be refrozen by Rhombulus. In the game, she was freed by Brady, brainwashed Star, helped Toffee in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Omnitraxus Prime in the process & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after her battle.||Final Boss of the Star vs. the Forces of Evil world|
|Ralph||Wreck-It-Ralph||See Playable Characters||If you use Dr. Eggman or Bowser, they'll try to snap him out of it.|
|Turbo||Wreck-It-Ralph||The incredibly eccentric, intelligent & flamboyant, but arrogant, strict, quick-tempered & conceited protagonist of an old, classic racing game called TurboTime which was the most popular game in the arcade & loved the attention he gained from players as a result. When a new racing game called RoadBlasters got plugged in, however, he abandoned his own game & tried to take it over out of fear & a desperate sense of self-preservation, though as a result, both games were considered defunct & were unplugged for good. His actions were nicknamed "going Turbo", which was something that the video game characters were encouraged not to do. Unknown to all, he somehow survived the destruction of his game & hijacked a new racing game called Sugar Rush, broke into the game's code room & transformed himself into a figure known as King Candy. He then tried to kill Princess Vanellope by deleting her code, but his attempt was unsuccessful, only managing to turn her into a glitch. Unfazed, he locked away all memories & manipulated the game's inhabitants into believing she was a threat to the game. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Vanellope & the other citizens of Sugar Rush & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into his actual appearance & his Cy-Bug form, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Wreck-It-Ralph world|
|Hades||Hercules||The comedic, but manipulative & hot-headed ruler of the Underworld & Zeus’ younger brother who’s also responsible for granting his ownership of the Underworld. Unbeknownst to Zeus & the other deities, however, he despises the Underworld as well as his job, finding them both gloomy, depressing & overbearing. Because of this, he secretly plots to overthrow Zeus & rule Mount Olympus. Though powerful in his own right, he’s considerably weaker than Zeus. As such, he often resorts to making deals to get the best of his enemies, but keeps his end of the bargain with every deal made, despite the stakes or importance. What he lacks in physical strength, he makes up for in meticulous planning, impressive manipulation & an intimidating aura. Aside from that, he’s best known for his uncontrollably hot temper, although he’s fully aware of this & immediately tries to remain calm & maintain composure as much as he can. At times, the smallest inconveniences can send him over the edge, causing fiery fits & extreme damage to the area & people around him, depending on the situation. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Zeus, Hera & the other deities in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after trying to make a deal with them about who was responsible for the Genocide of Heroes, like Facilier, only for them to say, “Been there, done that”, but was defeated & erased by the same hand that erased Facilier before he keeps his end of the deal they made afterward.||Final Boss of the Hercules world|
|Yokai||Big Hero 6||A supervillain who was a world-renowned scientist named Professor Callaghan, praised for his innovations on the foundations of robotics as well as the creation of Callaghan's Laws of Robotics, putting himself to good use by teaching as the head professor at the San Fransokyo Institution of Technology. Although he was passionate about science & robotics, his true love lays within his daughter, Abigail, who was once a test pilot for Krei Tech Industries: the world's leading technology industry, owned & operated by Alistair Krei, who tried to revolutionize transportation using a project dubbed Silent Sparrow. Unfortunately, during the experimental test run, a malfunction occurred in the system & Abigail was lost in the portal, only to be confirmed deceased, leaving him with a hardened heart & since then, he swore revenge on Krei, eventually becoming a murderous, vicious, ruthless & rather uncaring man, bent on seeking revenge on the ones who wronged him & willing to kill anyone who gets in his way, even slightly. Even so, he’s highly capable of concealing his true emotions. Even after becoming Yokai, he generally remains stoic, carrying out his schemes in haunting silence & even remains in such a state during battles. While he’s undeniably ruthless & relentless in his pursuit of revenge, he isn’t incapable of realizing the damages caused by his actions & facing moral dilemmas. His primary source of power is Hiro Hamada's Microbots allowing him to transform them into a deadly force, capable of immensely dangerous acts. The Microbots could also be used as his source of transportation on multiple terrains, as they were capable of being used on both solid land & sea, while keeping himself steady thanks to forming a platform at the top. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Big Hero 6 in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before they say that they feel sorry for him.||Final Boss of the Big Hero 6 world|
|Judge Claude Frollo||The Hunchback of Notre Dame||A stoic & deeply religious man who tries to convince the people of Paris that his evil deeds are justified because they’re God's will, though he’s an atrocious, cruel, prejudiced, sinister, vicious & cold government official who uses his place in power to meet his own extreme ends. He’s especially determined to eliminate the gypsies scattered throughout Paris, which therefore makes him genocidal. He also is shown to have sadism, as other than his desire to persecute sinners. However, despite being highly religious, he turns out to be unwillingly blasphemous calling religious people such as the Archdeacon "fools" & once attempting to commit murder within the city's beloved cathedral. His deep religion also prompts him to teach Quasimodo a rather depressing religious alphabet, which allowed one to see that, despite his dark methods, he’s at least familiar with the belief of "forgiveness," presumably because of his faith. He also does beg God for mercy on 1 gypsy he secretly lusts over Esmeralda for what he plans to do with her & mercy on him for his plans, so he’s capable of some form of guilt in his own twisted way. He rarely exhibits humor & whenever he does, it’s dry & black. His weakness is that he can't feel or understand love for another person except himself. Despite his frail appearance, he possesses a considerable amount of strength. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Quasimodo, Esmeralda & Phoebus in the process & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after he falls into the erasing wave that took place of the molten copper from the movie.||Final Boss of the Hunchback of Notre Dame world|
|Pacifica Northwest||Gravity Falls||See Playable Characters|
|Island Head Beast||Gravity Falls||A creature living beneath Lake Gravity Falls in the guise of a small island. In the game, it doesn’t partake in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they woke it up, but was defeated & erased its battle.|
|.GIFfany||Gravity Falls||The sentient main character in the Japanese dating simulator Romance Academy 7 who becomes infatuated with the player to the point of extreme violence when the player gets close to someone else. While the programmers were developing her game, they noticed her obsessive tendencies & attempted to delete her. However, she retaliated & killed them. The various times she was sent back caused her to develop abandonment issues. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after she begs for her life.|
|Summerween Trickster||Gravity Falls||A mysterious, incredibly agile & quick creature who’s said to punish children who don’t show proper respect to the Summerween spirit. He was created out of uneated candy who wants to eat people to get back at not being eaten himself. When moving quadrupedally, his motions are like a spider & can also jump extremely high, able to reach the tops of buildings easily & is incredibly strong, able to lift people with a single hand & tear off car doors with relatively little effort. Along with all of that, he can also reform if smashed to pieces, regenerate limbs, shape-shift & swallow an entire person. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, eating several Gravity Falls residents in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & eaten after his battle as he tells them to eat to save him from being erased which they obliged.|
|Blind Ivan||Gravity Falls||The leader of the Blind Eye Society, a cult dedicated to keeping secrets & erase the memories anyone who’s seen anything supernatural, who prefers to keep his identity a secret, trusting only fellow Blind Eye Society members. While he claims the society does good, he’s extremely irritable, cocky & ruthless in protecting the Society's secrets. He prefers to ignore difficult thoughts such as guilt & erases such thoughts from his mind. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to erase the Army of the Multiverse’s memories before killing them, but was defeated & erased after his battle, though they find out that Brady hired him & his cult to keep what he’s doing underwraps & to not spoil his reveal, though Ivan also forgot about it.|
|Shape Shifter||Gravity Falls||A cunning, quick-thinking & manipulative creature also known as Experiment #210 by Ford that could change not only its appearance but also its entire form, including its voice. Its desire for company to assume different forms seemingly indicates that it can't change into new forms unless it has "scanned" a form or seen a picture of it. It can also "mix" forms to create new monsters or become 2 things at once. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes, gaining a lot of new forms in the process & tried to get the Army of the Multiverse to kill each other & finish off the rest, but was defeated & erased after they figure out which of them is it.|
|Bill Cipher||Gravity Falls||See Playable Characters||Final Boss of the Gravity Falls world|
|Luke Skywalker||Stars Wars||See Playable Characters|
|Boba Fett||Stars Wars||Han Solo’s rival & the genetic clone of infamous bounty hunter Jango Fett who was created by the cloners on Kamino & learned the combat skills necessary to 1 day become a bounty hunter in his own right, able to handle a blaster at a young age while being deadly in battle scenarios. He took pleasure in fighting Obi-Wan both on Kamino & in orbit of Geonosis, expressing joy at the thought that the Jedi had been killed. He’s hardened after Jango's death during the Battle of Geonosis as he swore vengeance on Mace Windu, yet he didn’t take any pleasure in the collateral damage wrought by his mission. His better nature eventually won over in honor of his father's memory, as he turned against his bounty hunting allies he hired in a failed assassination attempt & allowed himself to be taken into custody. Despite realizing the errors of his ways, he swore he would never forgive Windu for the murder of his father. During the rise of the Galactic Empire, he gained a reputation as one of the galaxy 's deadliest bounty hunters. After being released from prison, he became more ruthless than he had been previously, focused on achieving the goals of his mission. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing Mace & Han in the process with the help from Kylo for the latter & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|General Grievous||Star Wars||A brutal & ruthless warrior from the planet Kalee who chose to receive cybernetic implants to increase his combat prowess & hold the title of Supreme Commander of the Droid Army during the Clone Wars. He was trained in the art of lightsaber combat by Count Dooku. Over the course of the Clone Wars, his shrewd battle planning & ruthlessness caused him to become feared throughout the Galactic Republic. He was successful in defeating many of the Republic's Jedi Generals, even going so far as to maintain a collection of lightsabers taken from the Jedi he had slain. His hatred for the Jedi was well known throughout the galaxy & was stated by him on many occasions. However, he’s also quick to run from a fight when the tide was turned against him. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, collecting many weapons in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse & collect their weapons, but was defeated & erased after he tried to run away.||If you die, he can take one of your weapons, but you can get it back with enough hits.|
|Kylo Ren||Star Wars||A former Jedi trainee, Luke’s nephew, Han & Leia’s son whose busy lives left him with feelings of abandonment & Snoke’s apprentice who’s seduced to the dark side, destroyed his fellow Jedi students & became one of the Knights of Ren, earning the moniker of "Jedi Killer" amongst the First Order ranks. He’s the embodiment of conflict, representing a focal point between the dark side & the light. He himself strives to bury his past, though the painful experiences & emotions from his youth were nonetheless something he could channel to further his own power. He idolizes his grandfather & hopes to finish what Vader started: the elimination of the Jedi. He ultimately hopes to build an immunity to the light & to succeed where Vader failed. He also honed his temper to be a weapon of the First Order. He’s a powerful user of telekinetic attacks & defenses, skilled in lightsaber combat, despite not knowing how to make a lightsaber, capable of holding a blaster bolt midair for over a minute & could telepathically invade the minds of his prisoners & psychologically torture them into revealing withheld information. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing his father with help from Boba in the process & sent by Snoke to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Darth Vader||Star Wars||See Playable Characters|
|Snoke||Star Wars||A Force-sensitive alien who’s the calculating & reserved, but manipulative supreme leader of the First Order as well as a powerful master of the dark side who manipulated Kylo into becoming his apprentice & having a vast knowledge of the past and of the Force. He turns out to be Darth Plagueis, who was Darth Sidious' master, who survived a murder attempt, though everyone thought he was dead. He displays tendencies unusual for practitioners of the dark side, displaying an interest in Kylo Ren due to his embodiment of a balance between both the light & dark sides of the Force, as opposed to only one aspect. Although very powerful in the Force, he prefers to issue commands from afar. He shows little emotion, appearing very calm & not in any form of worry or distress. However, he does demonstrate a considerable level of anger & frustration after learning of failures from General Hux & Kylo. He also has the same abilities as Vader including Force Choke & telekinesis. In the game, he doesn’t partake in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Kylo’s defeat, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Star Wars world|
|Maleficent||Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent||An evil fairy who suffered a devastating betrayal from the man she really loved & cared about the most, the future king Stefan, resulting in the loss of her own fairy wings & growing bitter & hateful of him & the world in general. She also develops a certain amount of sadism telling Stefan that she enjoys watching him beg. However, she’s also very lonely & hurt inside. She also appears to be a perfectionist as she had plenty of opportunities to kill Aurora or just watch her die in an accident, but she makes sure Aurora stays alive until her sixteenth birthday, so that her revenge will happen in exactly the way she planned. Using her staff, she can conjure up her spells such as lightning projection, divination, teleportation, powerful dark magic spells like her forest of thorns. She was also capable of flying by conjuring energy from her staff in a similar manner to a galaxy or a helicopter rotor. One of her most powerful abilities is to transform into a massive fire breathing dragon. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Aurora, her fairy guardians, Stefan & Aurora’s love-interest, Phillip in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into her Dragon form, but was defeated & erased after her battle.||Final Boss of the Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent world|
|Black Widow||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Captain America||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Man-Thing||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Loki Laufeyson||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Incredible Hulk||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Red Skull||Marvel||Captain America’s arch-enemy who’s a brilliant yet completely insane German scientist named Johann Schmidt during World War II & the head of the Nazi party's deep science division H.Y.D.R.A. His mother, Martha, died giving birth to him, causing his drunken lout of a father to try & drown him, saying that the infant had murdered his wife, but a doctor managed to prevent him, so he went on to commit suicide. Growing up alone, the rise of the Nazis backdropping his life, he eventually found himself living a hard life on the streets, all while nursing a growing anger & frustration towards the rest of the world & managed to get a job as a bellhop for a major hotel frequented by Hitler, who later becomes a mentor & father figure to him, encouraging him to educate himself & grooming him for a powerful position in the Nazi state where he helps Hitler during the war. Like Captain America, he was placed in suspended animation, only to be reawakened. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Deadpool||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Ghost Rider||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Magneto||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Carnage||Marvel||A protoplasmic lifeform created by Dr. Curt Connors using a sample of Peter's blood, his own blood & a sample of the Venom Suit who quickly mutated into a vampiric creature that drained its victims of all body fluids in order to compensate for its unstable genetic structure, only killing out of a biological need & not out of malice. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes for survival & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after its battle.||It looks like this.|
|Mephisto||Marvel||An embodiment of ultimate evil, a powerful Hell Lord & Marvel's most common stand in for Satan who antagonized just about everyone, but tends to single out those who are especially noble like Thor. He claims to have been created, along with many other demons, by the supreme being whose suicide resulted in the creation of the Marvel universe as well as the Infinity Gems. He also claimed that his total evil nature is because the supreme being didn’t choose to make him good as that being had no concept of it. He was jealous of the worship of Zarathos & creates the Ghost Rider by bonding Zarathos to Johnny Blaze. He has also created his son, Blackheart, a demonic entity that plagues many of Earth's heroes. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Ghost Rider’s betrayal, but was defeated & erased after his battle, where it’s later revealed that the God of Balance that represents Marvel was that supreme being that he was talking about & that he was an weaker copy of the actual Satan.||He looks like this.|
|Doctor Doom||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Apocalypse||Marvel||A mutant named En Sabah Nur or The First One who was born 5,000 years ago into a desert tribe in Ancient Egypt who took one look at the blue skinned mutant & left the supposed abomination behind to die, until he was taken in by the leader of a band of desert raiders called Baal as he believed that the child was the first of a Master Race of beings who would one day inherit the Earth & indoctrinated him into the brutal philosophy of his raiding band, Survival of the Fittest & the idea that life should be a never-ending struggle of the strong against the weak & each other to earn the right to live & prosper. Throughout the centuries, he traveled to numerous civilizations & cultivated worship of himself & manipulated them into conflict & civil war to separate the strong from the weak. He eventually gained more power after discovering & bonding with the technology of a crashed Celestial ship, granting him a wide range of abilities but making him so powerful that he had to begin to periodically enter lengthy periods of regenerative rest to prolong his lifespan. He awoke at various points to influence history & attempt to recruit useful people to his cause, activating the powers of the mutant Exodus in the 12th century. He now actively seeks to provoke a war between humans & mutants so that mutants can inherit the Earth under his guidance, whilst trying to increase his power by finding powerful mutants to serve as his new host. In the game, he was awoken by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, though he does commend them for taking his philosophy to heart.||He looks like this.|
|Ego the Living Planet||Marvel||A sentient planet, a primordial & extremely powerful being & the biological father of Star-Lord who was a scientist named Ergos Quill who worked on a way to save his race after a being called the Stranger visited his home star to conduct an experiment that would eventually cause it to go nova & destroy the twin planets orbiting it, moving his people to the bunkers he set up at the planet's core to protect them, but things began to go downhill when the sun went nova earlier than expected. With no time left to seal the chambers & assure the survival of his race, he tried in vain to reach the underground vault before the solar shockwave could hit him. However, that wasn’t the end for him as he was soon merged with every living thing destroyed by the sun, including his race & the Stranger to create what he is now. He now desires a meaning to conquer the entire universe via an omnicidal extinction-level event known as the Expansion, which would terraform all life-sustaining planets by implanting alien seedlings into new extensions of himself. He traveled throughout the cosmos, impregnating various female extraterrestrial species & siring thousands of children. He later hired the Yondu Ravager Clan to abduct & transport his offspring. When his children failed to inherit the Celestial gene, he killed them painlessly & left their skeletal remains inside the underground cavern he constructed within his planet-shaped structure. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, which he does consider to be a modified version of the Expansion & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse & use their new Hubworld as an extension of himself after he tricked them into thinking that their dead loved ones & friends are still alive, but was defeated & erased after his battle, though it’s later revealed that Brady was the Stranger.||His actual human form resembles his younger self from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.|
|Annihilus||Marvel||The nihilistic ruler of the Negative Zone who was created by Tyannans & born on the planet Arthos where he used his superior intellect to avoid larger predators & soon stumbled upon the Tyannan's derelict ship. Inside the craft, he donned a helmet in an attempt to warm himself, which in fact had recordings of all the Tyannan technology & culture & was able to deftly assimilate all of it. He took the power from discarded life canisters & created a Cosmic Control Rod, which allows him to manipulate cosmic energy & the molecular structure of matter, projecting vast amounts of destructive energy & concussive force & even reversed the aging process of its wielder, making him virtually immortal. He then set out to not only right those who wronged him, but to ensure that no one should ever harm him again, though he has darkened, gaining a need to expand the Negative Zone, which led into run ins with the Fantastic Four, the Guardians of the Galaxy & the Avengers. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading his insectioid army & expanding the Negative Zone in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they traveled into the Negative Zone, but was defeated & erased after his battle since the hive was being erased.||He'll take very little damage as long as he has the rod. He looks like this, but with armor he usually has on.|
|Galactus||Marvel||The devourer of worlds who was born Galan on the planet Taa, trying to convince the handful of remaining survivors to die gloriously by flying a starship into the blazing cosmic cauldron to spare them from the Big Crunch. The others were killed by the intense radiation, but he was filled with new energy & saved by Brady, recreated by the Big Bang & drifted inert for billions of years while new life began to populate the universe. He then created a suit of armor to harness & regulate his energies & transformed his ship into an incubation chamber where he spent countless centuries evolving into his previous form. He initially went centuries between feedings, seeking out uninhabited worlds that could support life, but he gradually hungered more frequently & began consuming inhabited worlds if he could find no others. He rationalizes his actions by deeming himself a higher being, a belief made easier after learning of a prophecy that he would eventually compensate for all his destruction. Eventually he realized it was more efficient to send a herald to seek out worlds for him, which is how he made the Silver Surfer, using Norrin Radd from Zenn-La, a planet he spared. Before the events of the game, he discovered Unicron & fought him in a destructive battle throughout the Omniverse over who’ll take charge in the Genocide of Heroes but lost by getting decapitated. He was able to reform, though he gained a cosmic hurricane-like cloud form to travel, consuming many planets, killing Silver Surfer in the process & making Doctor Doom his new herald in the Genocide of Heroes until Doom joined the Army of the Omniverse & was defeated & erased after his battle, fulfilling the prophecy of him compensating for all his destruction, thought it’s revealed that Brady was the one who saved him before he was reincarnated.||His old form looks like this. His new form after getting killed by Unicron looks like this.|
|Dormammu||Marvel||Doctor Strange’s arch-enemy who’s a primordial, inter-dimensional entity who wields apocalyptic levels of supernatural power, the ultimate personification of destruction, megalomania & ruthlessness & the ruler of the Dark Dimension, which he wants to expand & conquer all other worlds & dimensions of the Multiverse to fuse them in, claiming that it would grant them everlasting peace which they all desired. He takes pleasure in causing pain & suffering, but seems to be honorable. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing the Ancient One & expanding the Dark Dimension in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, becoming his MCU counterpart as his second phase, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He looks like this.|
|Ultron||Marvel||See Playable Characters|
|Surtur||Marvel||A fire demon who’s the ruler of Muspelheim, home of the Fire Demons & the most dangerous of the Nine Realms & seeks to start Ragnarök & cleanse the universe of all life save for his kind. He wields the Twilight Sword, a large, burning blade seemingly made up of fire. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Odin, Jane & all other Asgardians in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He looks like this.|
|Thanos||Marvel||The Mad Titan, a faction of Eternals that left the Earth thousands of years ago who was born a mutant, which gave him an appearance closer to Deviants, the Eternals' sister race & sworn enemies, making his life miserable, gave others reason to bully him. On the other hand, it also granted him vast strength & durability, far greater than any of the other Titans & his ability to wield cosmic energy is second-to-none, claiming his first victim at the age of eight. He was exiled after he tried & failed to kill his dad & take over the throne only to return to Titan, his home planet & let them have a taste of his nuclear revenge, killing all but a few survivors. He tangles with the Avengers & their allies while trying to obtain the Cosmic Cube & the Infinity Gems & created the Infinity Gauntlet to gain omnipotence in a quest to destroy all the stars in the galaxy. He has an unforgiving nature & little to no regard for his followers & inspires no love. He’s also manipulative & mistrustful & is also highly confident, to the point of borderline arrogance. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Marvel world|
|Chernabog||Fantasia||A demon based on the God of the Night in Slavic mythology & a ruthless monster, feared by all who encounter him & emerges from the peak of Mount Triglav in Slovenia at the Witches' Sabbath to summon all his minions who dance furiously as he throws them into the mountain's fiery pit. His power is shown to be incredibly demonic, being able to unleash hellish realms & spirits. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading the Disney Villains in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even getting out of the mountain for his second phase, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Fantasia world|
|Name||Game Series/Movie/TV Show||Description||Notes|
|Desiree||Danny Phantom||A genie ghost who wanders the world granting anyone their deepest desires as the more wishes she grants, the more powerful she becomes. Prior to becoming a ghost, she was a harem girl who won the heart of a sultan, who promised to grant her all her heart's desires & even a kingdom of her very own only to be cast away by the sultan's jealous wife. Dying of a broken heart & old age, he wandered around as a ghost, forever granting others' wishes, which often have grave consequences beneath them. Her love tragedy gives her a rather low opinion of men as she refuses to let any man touch her unless she wishes it. However, she can’t refuse to grant a wish as she’s forced to grant any wish she hears, even if it would lead to her downfall. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated when some of them wished to get rid of any status effects she inflicted & erased after her battle, but not before saying "I gotta stop granting every wish I hear".||She can unwish any status effects she inflicts, because she can't resist any wish she hears.|
|Ember McLain||Danny Phantom||The ghost of an unpopular high school-aged girl who had large dreams of becoming a rock star. One day a boy asked her out to the movies. She waited all night for him to show up, saying, "He's just running late." When morning came & he didn't show up, she went home, so exhausted that she fell asleep & didn't wake up when her house mysteriously caught on fire, burning alive though it’s revealed she’s committed suicide after being left, perhaps by cremating herself & her vengeful spirit wants everyone to adore her & always be screaming her name to make sure she's never forgotten again. She wields audiokinesis & shoot ghost rays with her guitar with different settings as well as pyrokinesis & can even create a Ecto-Tornado Cage. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after her battle, promising they won’t forget her.||One of the minions she sends resembles Randy Stair.|
|Nicolai Technus||Danny Phantom||An electrical ghost who uses Earth & Ghost Zone technology to accomplish his plans, mainly linking himself to either a mechanized power armor or any other form of basic technology. Although a genius in his own right, he’s an incessant braggart, originally with a tendency to shout out his plans to his enemies before he has a chance to finish them. He also has a penchant for using painfully outdated slang, such as "hip"& "far-out." He became more & more arrogant & bent in upgrading himself through any mean & displays sociopathic tendencies, showing disregard for human life & also states that he hates emotions. He has technopathy, allowing him to summon a lightning rod & ghost shields that resemble circuit boards as well as electrokinesis. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, even going into his armored form as well as his later appearance, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Danny Phantom||Danny Phantom||See Playable Characters|
|Skulker||Danny Phantom||A persistent, determined & confident ghost who enjoys a good hunt with good prey as a prize, so much that he would often offer his targets a "headstart" just, so he could relish the hunt even longer. Knowledgeable in the ways of the hunt & often blunt, he, at rare times, has a bit of a lighthearted side & also seems to possess good leadership qualities. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to add the Army of the Multiverse to his collection after killing them, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Fright Knight||Danny Phantom||An ancient & powerful ghost, self-described as the spirit of Halloween & Pariah Dark’s second-in-command who has a horned & winged ghost horse named Nightmare & lives to strike fear into the hearts of anyone he's against. If that doesn't work, he prefers to fight his way, using his skills to proclaim his superiority. It seems he either teams up or works for anyone whom might be of potential benefit to him, though he can get backstabbed or betrayed by his master. He also appears to have a flair for dramatics, likes to do poetry & does nearly everything in a dramatic way. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & was sent by Pariah to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Undergrowth||Danny Phantom||A plant-monster ghost who wants to wipe aside humanity for their destruction over nature & is extremely powerful & almost impossible to defeat by conventional means. He wields chlorokinesis & regards plants over all life. To him, they're his "children." He sees humans as fragile, temporary lives that won't last long & prefers using them to do his dirty work. However, he does show some respect to humans who want to help nature. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Vlad Plasmius||Danny Phantom||Danny’s rich, debonair, suave, prideful, arrogant, clever, manipulative, intelligent & mysterious arch-enemy & Jack’s best friend named Vlad Masters who attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison alongside Jack & Maddie & was hospitalized with ecto-acne for years, which ruined his social life, his spirit & his chances of winning Maddie after a prototype ghost portal they had built overloaded & blasted him in the face with ectoplasmic energy. However, this accident also infused his DNA with ectoplasm, making him half-ghost & giving him ghostly powers. After he recovered, he spent the next 20 years honing & taking advantage of his newfound powers & using them for his own personal gain to become rich & famous, all with the hope of eventually getting Maddie back. He plans out very strategic ideas to get what he wants whenever he wants it, showcasing patience as well as a slick side, perfectly willing to use any dirty trick to obtain his desires. He isn't above using others as his pawns in his well-played game of chess to reach further into his goals. When under stress, he frequently shouts out snack names & is known for losing his temper quite easily. Often a double-edged sword, he uses the wrong methods to gain what he thinks is right, namely to fill his painful loneliness. Unfortunately, this longing is also used against him when his emotions leave him vulnerable. Additionally, he can become too overconfident about his plans, only to ruin them because his temper & inability to think some aspects of his plan through. Before the events of the game, he took Danny in after the death of his friends & family. In the game, he brainwashes Danny into helping him in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Pariah Dark||Danny Phantom||The ruthless, strict, arrogant & malevolent king of all ghosts who ruled the Ghost Zone with an iron fist until he was overthrown with a group of powerful ancient ghosts banded together to defeat him & put in the Sarcophagus of Forever Sleep. He possesses the Ring of Rage & the Crown of Fire, which grant him nearly limitless power & commands the Fright Knight as well as an army of skeletal ghosts. He also carries a mace in combat. He has a commanding force, expecting others to heed his word or perish. He also appears to enjoy combat & displays an interesting view of power as he remarks that wielding that much power is a burden as he’s also the only one who could handle having the Crown of Fire & the Ring of Rage together. In the game, he was reawakened by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after the Fright Knight’s defeat & realizing some of them have the same burden he does, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Danny Phantom world|
|Jenny Wakeman||My Life as a Teenage Robot||See Playable Characters|
|Armagedroid||My Life as a Teenage Robot||Jenny’s long-lost eldest brother created by Nora back when she worked for Skyway Patrol during the first intergalactic war, managing to destroy all the aliens' weapons by throwing them into his core, where they would melt. However, he grew restless during peace & took all the weapons he could find, even the Skyway Patrol's weapons. He was then tricked by Nora into going into the Earth's core, because of a supposed nuclear bomb, where he presumably melted. After the incident, Nora started the XJ Series to replace him as the protectors of Earth. In the game, he was discovered by Brady while traveling in that world’s core, who told him that Nora tricked him & hacked into him to keep him from taking his weapons, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, disarming many foes in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was destroyed & erased after his battle.||Like Grievous, he can take one of your weapons, but you can get it back with enough hits.|
|Queen Vexus||My Life as a Teenage Robot||The sneaky, conniving & overall evil monarch of Cluster Prime, the leader of the Cluster, robotic organisms who see themselves as superior to biological life-forms & is still one of XJ-9's most recurring foes. However, she’s also shown to have clear love & worry for her daughter, Vega, whose very angry & happen to be xenophobic against human in nature, will do everything to protect her until she betrayed Vega of giving out microchips, while she was commencing her plan to take over Earth. In the game, she brainwashed Jenny, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing her daughter in the process, though she does regret killing Vega & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after her battle.||Final Boss of the My Life as a Teenage Robot world|
|Amon||Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra||The charismatic, nimble, agile, stealthy & mysterious leader of an anti-bender revolutionary group known as the Equalists whose goal is to introduce equality for all by permanently ridding the world of benders. He’s fearless in facing his opponents, regardless of their powerful bending skills & abilities. Claiming to be an innocent nonbender to whom the spirits granted the ability to remove a person's bending permanently, a power previously demonstrated only by the Avatar, he gains the confidence & support of many people with the same ideals. In actuality, he’s a prodigious Northern Water Tribe bloodbender named Noatak, son of the escaped crime boss, Yakone. Alongside his younger brother, councilman, Tarrlok, he was unknowingly shaped by Yakone to be a tool for his revenge against the Avatar. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing his brother, but lost their father in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse by disabling some of their abilities to make things easier for him & harder for them & you, though you could undo this, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He can disable some abilities to make things easier for himself & harder for you.|
|Azula||Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra||The sadistic, manipulative & power-obsessed princess of the Fire Nation, Ozai & Ursa’s daughter, Zuko’s younger sister & Kiyi’s older half-sister who chases Aang & her banished brother far across the Earth Kingdom accompanied by her 2 best friends at the time, Mai & Ty Lee. She’s a skilled strategist who orchestrated the coup over the Earth Kingdom capital Ba Sing Se & halted the invasion on the Day of Black Sun. She harbors deep mental instabilities, believing her mother loved Zuko more than her. Raised by her father in an environment without a mother-figure, she had to be nothing less than perfect in her father's eyes just to earn any affection from him. She also learned electrokinesis to go with her pyrokinesis. After Mai & Ty Lee’s betrayal, these instabilities were brought up to the surface. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Mai & Ty Lee in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after her battle, while having an emotional breakdown.|
|Ozai||Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra||The absolute ruler of the Fire Nation during the final years of the Hundred Year War, the second son of Azulon & Ilah, Iroh’s younger brother, Ursa’s husband & Zuko & Azula’s father who’s one of the most powerful firebenders in the world & usurped his brother's birthright to the throne in a scheme that resulted in his father's death & Ursa's banishment. His rule saw a mass buildup of industry & significant technological advancements. Like his father & grandfather before him, he sought to conquer the other nations & become the supreme ruler of the world. To do this, he planned to utilize Sozin's Comet to burn down the Earth Kingdom, renouncing the title of Fire Lord & declaring himself the Phoenix King, ruler of the world. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Azula’s defeat, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Vaatu||Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra||The spirit of chaos & darkness & Raava’s rival who’s one of the oldest known spirits, having existed over ten thousand lifetimes before the appearance of the first humans. He was the first spirit to cross over into the mortal world, breaking down the barrier that separated it from the plane of spirits & creating the Northern & Southern spirit portals in the process, enabling other spirits to do the same. He fought Raava, with neither able to fully vanquish the other. Even if he were to destroy Raava, what little light there was in him would magnify until a reborn Raava burst forth, beginning the cycle again & vice-versa. In the game, he was broken free by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing Raava for good in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they traveled into his realm, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra world|
|Rat King||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||An immoral, ruthless, sadistic, misanthropic & arrogant man named Dr. Victor Falco who attended the same college as Tyler Rockwell, who he soon became lab partners with, which took a dark turn when he used him in an experiment assigned to him by the Kraang, mutating him into a mutant monkey to extract a psychic-neuro chemical from his brain, only to escape. He continued to work on his psychic-neuro chemical in a secret laboratory with only sewer rats to experiment on. One day, the rats chewed through some cables & started a fire in the lab. He was injured by the flames, but the neuro chemical splattered on him, disfiguring him, but also giving him a psychic connection to rats, using his new ability to control the rats in his lab & they saved him from the fire. Some time later, he went into hiding in the sewers & began plotting to use his powers to take over New York City. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, helping Shredder kill Splinter & killing Rockwell in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse & feed them to his rats, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Rahzar||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A selfish, self-centered, arrogant, bloodthirsty & manipulative super mutant Akita who was originally a human martial arts star & top student of Shredder's named Chris Bradford, owning a chain of dojos across the country for recruiting Foot Soldiers. He became so popular that he even got his own TV show called Chris Bradford's 2 Ruff Krew. He cares only for two things; himself & impressing Shredder. He has little respect for anyone who lives a lower status than he does. He can fire off his own claws as ranged weapons & learned the Death Dragon move from Shredder. Before the events of the game, he drowned after fighting Leatherhead. In the game, he was resurrected by Kavaxas, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Leatherhead||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||See Playable Characters|
|Bebop||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A money-loving, pimp-like manager of Stockman Industries who also worked as a professional thief at night named Anton Zeck who was hired by Brady, which was revealed later in the game, to steal Shredder's helmet before the events of the game, only to become a mutant warthog. He normally talks in rap & body movements which he uses to distract his enemies. He also tends to show how slick he is when he steals & enters areas where he’s supposed to steal something. He has a complete disrespect for people's things due to being a burglar, gets hysterical in moments of stress & tends to to make noises & "dance" when fighting. He also thinks he's the "ladies man". However, he describes his new name as "the dumbest name ever" & yells at anybody who addresses him by it. His suit can make himself invisible & has a lot of high tech weapons such as glue bombs, a sliding backpack & microchip shruikens. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, while showing off his moves, but was defeated & erased after his battle, giving a final dance like in Dancing With The Stars.|
|Fungus Humongous||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The leader of the Mushroom Men who was a mutant mushroom created with Mutagen & like his minions, can spray a toxin that makes you see your greatest fear. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Slash||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The strong, merciless & bullish, but honest leader of the Mutanimals who was Raphael’s former pet turtle before he got Chompy Picasso that got mutated after drinking from a canister of mutagen. He tries to convince Raph to leave his brothers behind, thinking it'll make him feel completely free. When he refuses, he becomes a foe rather than friend. However, later, he started seeing how important Raph's brothers are to his former owner & started to change his view towards the Turtles, forming the Mighty Mutanimals in the process. He wields a mace as well as rolling for fast travel. In the game, he was brainwashed by the Kraang into helping them in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Mondo Gecko in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before making up with Raph.|
|Armaggon||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A cyborg bounty hunter shark with a suit that also resembles a mechanical shark & is also used as a form of transportation, hired by Dregg to kill the Turtles & their friends, using his teeth in his mouth & on his suit’s mouth, a pair of blasters, energy shields & torpedoes painted to look much like a shark as well. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & was sent by Dregg to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Karai||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||See Playable Characters|
|Rocksteady||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A rude, aggressive & humorless mutant white rhinoceros & Bebop’s partner who was originally a Russian arms dealer with ties to Shredder & The Foot Clan named Ivan Steranko who doesn’t care about others, but is willing to be reasonable in dealing when the opportunities present themselves. Unlike Bebop, he likes the nickname Mikey gave him. He wields knuckledusters, a mini-gun, a hammer, a sickle & a flamethrower as well as his own horn. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse to avenge Bebop, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|April O'Neil||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||See Playable Characters|
|Mutagen Man||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A violent, feral & mindless mutant mutagen blob in a giant mutagen tank who was an overweight, lazy, arrogant, impatient & undisciplined fanboy named Timothy who was a wannabe superhero named The Pulverizer & set out to become a hero, trying too hard to be one as well as not knowing what it takes to be an actual one. Despite his flaws, he had a good heart & had good intentions, but his rash attitude always got him into trouble. After getting mutated & growing new acidic limbs, he would randomly lash out at people trying to either get help or out of a lack of control. He now hates the Turtles because he blames them for what happened despite the fact it's his fault. He can’t move unless there’s mutagen in his tank & was frozen by Donnie after another rampage. In the game, he was unfrozen by Brady, who gave him some mutagen, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||If you destroy his acidic limbs, you can wail on him, until he drinks more mutagen.|
|Savanti Romero||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||A huge demon-like mutant beast who’s a time master who traveled back in time to destroy the Turtles which he calls the "turtle warriors of legend" & obtain the Time Scepter to rule all time & space. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing Renet Tilley & her master, Lord Simultaneous & finally obtaining the Time Scepter in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle & trying to restart the battle, which doesn’t work.|
|Tiger Claw||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||An aggressive, relentless, cruel & ferocious Bengal Tiger mutant who used to be a boy named Takeshi who was playing in a park with his sister Alopex when a portal to Dimension X was opened. Thinking it was a magic door, they went through it & were subsequently captured, experimented on by the Kraang & splashed with Mutagen, which mutated him into a Bengal tiger & his sister into a red fox, but escaped & left their village resorting to performing as circus animals before becoming a part of the criminal underworld becoming the most dreaded assassin & bounty hunter pair, feared throughout Asia. 1 day, Alopex turned on him & he lost his tail during the duel & he has been relentlessly searching for his sister who took it from him, seeking to terminate her & when he finds her, it’ll probably be in a very gruesome way. Despite that, he still respects other warriors & his employers & values innocents who are about to suffer. Besides his teeth & claws, he wields a giant sword for hand to hand combat & 2 guns: 1 that shoots nets & freeze rays & 1 that fires red lasers as well as a sniper rifle. He also has a jetpack for evasion & escape. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, finally killing Alopex, but also losing his left eye & right hand in the process, having to get an eye-patch & a mechanical hand to replace them & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Tokka||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||An ancient Volcanthian Fire Beast, Chompy’s mother, 1 of the 6 Cosmic Monsters in the TMNT universe & the guardian of the 3rd & final piece of the Heart of Darkness, a black hole generator created by Fugitoid & used by the Triceratons, on the planet Magdomar. She can shoot fire out of her mouth & surprisingly agile for something her size. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after her battle.|
|Newtralizer||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||See Playable Characters|
|Baxter Stockman||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The sinister & ruthless head scientist of Stockman Industries who founded his company to find a cure for a disease that claimed the life of his mother as a child. His devotion to his cause had him make hasty decisions that put his company near bankruptcy, something he desperately tries to hide & in secret steals money to fund his research using his Mousers as well as giving some of the money to Shredder. After seeing April making reports for the company, he chats her up manipulates her into allowing him to keep face to the public. He also was impressed with April due to her own intelligence & bonded with her, helped that he was April’s idol, only for her to find out his true intentions. He’s skilled in biology, physics, robotics & psychology. Once push came to shove, he whipped out a flight armor which has a fly-themed to it to hold his own in a fight, but after an incident with mutagen, the armor became fused to his body, at the cost of his sanity. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, going into one of his mech forms from the 2003 series, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Lord Vringath Dregg||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The fearsome 4-armed ruler of Planet Sectoid, Newtralizer’s boss & the most vicious alien gangster in the galaxy & has the fighting power to back it up. With a mouth full of fangs, spider hands that shoot webs, Robug servants & a battle mode that equips him with a battle mask, an electro-blaster & chest rockets, he’s one ruler that shouldn’t be tested. He goes after the Turtles after they killed some of his servants when they were looking for the pieces of the Heart of Darkness. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after Armaggon’s defeat & Newtralizer’s betrayal, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Technodome||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The Kraang mothership commanded by Kraang Prime that’s an enormous, spherical warship that has a huge purple "eye" on the front, bristles with laser cannons & is dotted with ports for hundreds of capture pods, that are used to abduct people & animals for experimentation. The interior of it is made up of vast corridors & houses thousands of Kraang with anti-gravity inside to ease the movements of their hovercrafts. In the game, it was used in the Genocide of Heroes & Shredder & Kraang used it to try to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but it was defeated, causing Shredder & Kraang to deal with them themselves & later used to reach Zanramon only to get destroyed after its, Shredder & Kraang’s battles.|
|Shredder||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||See Playable Characters|
|Kraang Prime||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The leader of the Kraang who was a respected Utrom scientist named Kraang who had discovered mutagen inside the Kraathatrogon worm & tested it on himself, making himself multiple times bigger than an average Utrom & granting him psychic powers. Realizing the potential of the mutagen, he went mad with power & used his powers to mind control his fellow Utrom & turn them into mindless copies of himself. He then began to attempt to take over the multiverse by mutating dimensions to appear like Dimension X. At some point, they ran into a conflict with the Triceratons for control of Dimension X, they won the war when he used the Heart of Darkness to destroy the Triceraton's home planet. At another point, he went to Earth & used mutagen on primates, mutating them into humans, meaning that they’re the creators of mankind. They also attempted to merge human & Kraang DNA, mutating April's mother while she was pregnant, resulting in April being a half Kraang, half human hybrid, with psychic powers like him. He was then captured & tortured by the Shredder, forced to make more Mutagen & inventions for his Foot soldiers to use. Once released, he had gone completely mad & obsessed with revenge on him as he revealed in his battle. His Kraangdroid body has a cannon on top of his suit. In the game, he had his minions brainwash April & Leatherhead, partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading his Kraang & killing General R'Kavaka in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they dismantled the Technodrome & Shredder’s betrayal, but was defeated & erased after his battle, though it’s revealed he noticed Brady taking some of his mutagen before he went power mad.||He takes more damage if you knock him out of his suit.|
|Emperor Zanramon||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The sadistic ruler of the Triceraton Empire, an empire populated by Triceratons, Triceratops-like humanoids whom had declared war on the Kraang, because he resorted to taking resources from them because his planet was running out of resources, but got greedy in the process & after warnings of the Kraang fell on deaf ears with him, they declared war on him. Once he found them on Earth, he decreed Earth's destruction due to its Kraang infestation, planning on plundering the vast resources & keeping the survivors as slaves or fighters for his Arena as he cares for only his own glory & finds his troops and others expandable. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading his Triceratons, but losing his Admiral Mozar, his second-in-command Zorin, his scientist Zaurus, his lieutenant Zovox, his sergeant Zark & Zog in the process when the Fugitoid kamikazed some of his forces & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they used the Technodrome to reach his Mothership, despite destroying the Technodrome & got to him in the command center, but was defeated & erased after his battle as the same hand that erased Facilier & Hades popped out of the Heart of Darkness before exploding.|
|Kavaxas||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||The immensely powerful & temperamental lord of the Demodragons & the ruler of the Netherworld who desires to unleash his demonic army on the world & destroy humanity, craving only destruction & chaos where he goes. He sees himself as one who’s above that of mortals & mocks them on their weaknesses. He also doesn’t like to be ordered very much. Despite his rather lean frame, he possesses immense physical strength, immune to damage from mortal weaponry as well as psychic & telekinetic attacks, can breathe devastatingly powerful streams of green demonic flames & generate balls of flames from his hands, steal souls & absorb powers of anyone he swallows whole. In the game, he was summoned by Brady, who breaks the Seal of the Ancients, which forces him to obey anyone who has it, for him, resurrected Rahzar, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles world; If he kills any member in his battle, he could temporarily turn them into a minion to help him, which you'll have to knock some sense into them.|
|Chloe Carmichael||The Fairly OddParents||See Playable Characters|
|Timmy Turner||The Fairly OddParents||See Playable Characters|
|Princess Mandie||The Fairly OddParents||The princess of the alien planet Boudacia who, the prince of Yugopotamia, Mark Chang left on the altar because he considers her beautiful appearance to be hideous. When her heart gets broken, she becomes extremely angry & vengeful that she’ll kill anyone in her path, would find that person who she's after & either force him to marry her or he’ll die. It turns out that she only wants to marry Mark so that she can cast him aside & rule Yugopotamia herself. She carries a flaming sword which is her preferred choice of weapon as well as bazooka guns, a double-bladed axe, a bomb & even grows diamond claws on her fingernails. She also has rockets built into her boots that allow her to fly. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Mark in the process, when he refused to marry her & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they reached Yugopotamia, but was defeated & erased after her battle.||She's wearing the same armor she wore in the Fairly OddParents episode King Chang.|
|Denzel Quincy Crocker||The Fairly OddParents||Timmy’s mentally unstable school teacher & Cosmo & Wanda’s former godchild from Dimmsdale Elementary who was kind, brave & handsome & had a fine life like Timmy, despite his mother, Dolores, acting much like Timmy’s parents & having a mean babysitter named Vic. Cosmo & Wanda revealed his secret about them in front of the whole town who had gathered to celebrate a day honoring him to screw him over, because of this, Jorgen was forced to erase his memory of him ever having fairies & because of an overdose of Forgeticen from the memory wipers, he became horribly disfigured, the town's people who had now completely forgotten all the nice things that he did with his fairies assumed that they must be an angry mob & chased him down. He remembers nothing, but he finds a DNA tracker device which he wrote 'Fairy Godparents Exist' on the back before his mind was wiped, he uses it to try & find real fairies. He went onto to become an aspiring professor for Dimmsdale University, but his belief in fairies led to him becoming a laughing stock in all the city of Dimmsdale & was also kicked out of a New Baltimore community college for spending money on fairy tracking inventions. Even after landing a job in Dimmsdale Elementary, he was still scorned & laughed at by his colleagues, including Principal Waxelplax. Although originally shown as a cruel, borderline insane megalomaniac, his personality has become lonelier & bitter rather than maniacal & is shown to wants to capture a fairy to prove he isn't a nut-job. As such, he’s more out to prove himself right & fix his shattered life, than take over the universe. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, though it’s revealed that Brady was the one who left the DNA tracker in 1972.||He's wearing the same armor he wore in the Fairly OddParents movie Abra-Catastrophe|
|Jorgen von Strangle||The Fairly OddParents||The strongest & toughest fairy in Fairy World & the very greedy, cunning, extremely oppressive, arrogant, sadistic, heartless, tyrannical & manipulative commander of the Fairy godparents & possibly all of Fairy World. He often takes great pleasure in harassing everyone around him, as his tendency to harass & bully others leave him with little friends. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after he found out that Timmy & Chloe were the ones who killed Cosmo & Wanda, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Dark Laser||The Fairly OddParents||An evil galactic warlord who does wrongful deeds to extreme limits for reasons he can’t explain & also tends to do a weird laugh where he’ll mumble something quickly in between his laughter. He possesses the "Dark Powers" which give him telekinesis & mind control, has an enormous army & incredibly advanced technology at his disposal. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before Vader calls him a knock-off.|
|The Destructinator||The Fairly OddParents||The head of the Eliminators, a group of robots created by the Darkness & the Darkness' right-hand man who’s far more intelligent compared to the others. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was destroyed & erased after his battle.|
|The Darkness||The Fairly OddParents||An ancient being that has existed for tens of thousands of years & was first encountered by the Ancient Fairy Warriors, whom did battle with it long before they became Fairy Godparents. They sent the most powerful fairies into the void of space to keep it in check should it ever return & these fairies took the appearance of stars in the sky. Thousands of years later, it returned & the ancient fairies in the stars were unable to halt it & the Big Dipper disappeared when all the fairies in that sector were consumed by it. Its sole purpose is to alleviate its lonely existence by making friends, but every planet it visits, the inhabitants have panicked & blast it back into space, eventually darkening it. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes, consuming several universes in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after finding out the Destructinator was destroyed, but was defeated & erased after his battle, only to learn it was created by Brady & that its loneliness came from him.||Final Boss of the Fairly OddParents world|
|Almighty Tallests Red & Purple||Invader Zim||The leaders of the Irken Empire, a species of bug-like aliens, that are chosen for their height, despite not being tall as they’re wearing suits to appear tall, who both despise Zim, a young, ambitious Irken whom they sent to Earth, where they reluctantly check up on Zim & his "mission". The Red Tallest is very cunning & calculating, while the Purple Tallest is rather idiotic & slow. They both love to eat junk food & like sending young Irkens on missions to other planets. They partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing Zim, GIR, Professor Membrane & his kids, Dib & Gaz in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they got on their ship, but were defeated & erased after their battle.||Final Boss of the Invader Zim world|
|Leni Loud||The Loud House||See Playable Characters|
|Lincoln Loud||The Loud House||See Playable Characters||He summons his sisters' past selves dressed up as the Full House Gang, but only in this battle.|
|Lori Loud||The Loud House||See Playable Characters|
- Flurious & Moltor (Operation Overdrive)
- Venjix (RPM)
- Captain Mutiny (Lost Galaxy)
- Octomus (Mystic Force)
- Ransik (Time Force)
- Emperor Gruumm (S.P.D.)
- Astronema (In Space)
- Lothor (Ninja Storm)
- Dai Shi (Jungle Fury)
- Quarganon (Time Force)
- Divatox (Turbo)
- Master Org (Wild Force)
- Emperor Mavro (Megaforce)
- Dark Specter (In Space)
- Mesogog/Anton Mercer (Dino Thunder)
- Master Xandred (Samurai)
- Madame Odius (Ninja Steel)
- Rita Repulsa
- Lord Arcanon (Dino Charge)
- Lord Zedd (Final Boss of the Power Rangers world)
- Dirty Bubble
- Man Ray
- The Cyclops
- Burger Beard (Final Boss of the SpongeBob SquarePants world)
Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Violin Girl
- The Chicken from Outer Space
- The Queen of the Black Puddle
- The Snowman
- Le Quack
- The Fetus
- Dr. Žalost
- Spirit of the Harvest Moon
- Clyde the Fog Spirit
- King Ramses (Final Boss of the Courage the Cowardly Dog world)
The Powerpuff Girls
- Princess Morbucks
- Barbarus & Bianca Bikini
- Fuzzy Lumpkins
- Mojo Jojo
- Silico (Final Boss of the Powerpuff Girls world)
- Aku (Final Boss of the Samurai Jack world)
- Destroyer of Worlds
- Jebediah Townhouse
- Mega Geese
- Doom Ma Geddon
- Halloween Wizard
- Mr. Ross
- Garrett Bobby Ferguson, Jr
- Garrett Bobby Ferguson
- Anti-Pops (Final Boss of the Regular Show world)
Codename: Kids Next Door
- Toiletnator/Lou Pottingsworth III
- Crazy Old Cat Lady
- Numbuh 11/Cree Lincoln
- Grandma Stuffum
- Mr. Wink & Mr. Fibb/John Wink & Timothy Fibb
- Numbuh 274/Chad Dickson
- Knightbrace/Jasper Jelly
- Heinrich Von Marzipan
- Mr. Boss
- The Delightful Children from Down the Lane
- Father/Benedict Uno
- Grandfather (Final Boss of the Codename: Kids Next Door world)
- Lapis Lazuli
- Blue Diamond
- Yellow Diamond (Final Boss of the Steven Universe world)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Babs Seed
- Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon
- Trixie Lulamoon
- Queen Bumble
- Nightmare Rarity
- Nightmare Moon
- Starlight Glimmer
- Dr. Caballeron
- King Charlatan
- Flim & Flam
- Sunset Shimmer
- Gloriosa Daisy
- Suri Polomare
- Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk & Aria Blaze
- Tempest Shadow
- Queen Chrysalis
- Midnight Sparkle
- Storm King
- The Smooze
- Radiant Hope
- King Sombra
- Lord Tirek
- Star Swirl the Bearded (Final Boss of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic world)
All bosses are based off their Injustice counterparts except where noted.
- Doctor Light
- Captain Cold
- Killer Moth (He's based off his Teen Titans Go counterpart)
- Captain Boomerang
- Ocean Master (He's based off his Flashpoint Paradox counterpart)
- Killer Croc
- Mammoth (He's based off his Teen Titans Go counterpart)
- Clayface (He's based off his Arkham Aylsum counterpart)
- Poison Ivy
- The Riddler
- Gizmo (He's based off his Teen Titans Go counterpart)
- Solomon Grundy
- Mr. Freeze
- Trench Queen
- Harley Quinn
- Black Beetle (He's based off his Young Justice counterpart)
- Brother Blood (He's based off his Teen Titans Go counterpart)
- Gorilla Grodd
- Black Adam
- Reverse Flash
- Count Vertigo
- Black Manta
- Prometheus (He's based off his original counterpart)
- The Brain
- Lex Luthor
- Ra's al Ghul
- Savitar (He's based off his Arrowverse counterpart)
- Vandal Savage
- Darkseid (Final Boss of the DC world)
- Tiffany Oiler
- King Worm
- Susan Strong
- Fear Feaster
- Demon Cat
- King of Ooo
- Marceline Abadeer
- Maja the Sky Witch
- Magic Man
- Marshall Lee
- Martin Mertens
- Ice King
- Flame Princess
- Flame King
- Ice Queen
- Patience St Pim
- Hunson Abadeer
- The Glitch
- The Guardian
- Dr. Gross
- Vampire King
- The Lich (Final Boss of the Adventure Time world)
- Billy Billions
- Kevin Levin
- Michael Morningsta
- Dr. Aloysius James Animo
- Highbreed Supreme
- Lord Transyl
- Maltruant (Final Boss of the Ben 10 world)
The Amazing World of Gumball
- Jamie Russo
- Harry "Ocho" Tootmorsel
- Gaylord & Margaret Robinson
- Josephina "Granny Jojo" Watterson
- Miss Simian
- Masami Yoshida
- Sal Left Thumb
- Zach Watterson
- Tina Rex
- Tobias Wilson
- Hector Jotunheim
- Chi Chi & Ribbit
- Harold Wilson
- Timmy the Internet
- Felicity Parham
- The Snatcher
- Mr. Chanax
- Yuki Yoshidia
- Rob (Final Boss of the Amazing World of Gumball world)
- Victor Drath
- Knock Out
- The Driller
- Old Snake
You Thought It Was Over
|Jared Fogle||Original||A former Subway spokesman who was known for his successful weight loss & achieved this through eating Subway food & founded the Jared Foundation, which aims to teach about childhood obesity. However, he was recently charged with child pornography possession, sex with underage prostitutes as young as 14 & being a con-artist. However, he apologized for his crimes, saying that he wanted a chance to become a good, honest person & redeem his life after being ensnared in a life of "deception, lies & complete self-centeredness." He also had a breakdown when talking about his victims in court. In the game, he was broken out of prison by Brady who gave him a Subway sandwich right after, saying "Apology accepted", partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before they accepted his apology & gave him another Subway sandwich as his last meal.||This is the second time he's a boss in the video game.|
|Harry Harlow||Original||An American psychologist best known for his maternal-separation, dependency needs & social isolation experiments on rhesus monkeys, which manifested the importance of caregiving & companionship to social & cognitive development. His original experiments involved using surrogate "mothers" to test baby monkeys, with some surrogates being abusive & others being kind, seeing if the monkeys would pick food over nurture: his experiment found most monkeys picked nurture. Yet as time went by, he grew darker & began to abuse the monkeys to the point of insanity, he was obsessed with the effects of love & later depression on living beings & used monkeys to see how far he could push things. He’s also known for creating 2 devices: the Rape Rack, a torture device where female monkeys strapped down so that males could repeatedly have sex with them: by forcing the monkeys to continually mate against their will, making the females display psychotic behavior & the Pit of Despair, a cage that held baby monkeys in isolation for up to a year with no physical contact, driving them into insanity that stayed with them well into adulthood. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they went back to when he did the experiments, capturing them & put half of them on bigger versions of the Rape Rack & the other half in bigger versions of the Pit of Despair, finding out that the effects of the Genocide of Heroes have made them just as psychotic & depressed as some of the monkeys he experimented, only for them to escape, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Stephen Paddock||Original||One of 3 sons of Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, who had been convicted of bank robbery & was on the FBI's most wanted list after escaping from prison in 1969, who, while a frequent gambler, was apparently financially successful & responsible for the 2017 Las Vegas Strip shooting. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back to the Las Vegas shooting, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Fred Phelps||Original||An Civil Rights ex-lawyer & the founder & former pastor of the Westboro Baptist Church, known for its extreme antagonism towards most of modern society, in particular, homosexuality & with their members are brainwashed from childhood to support Phelps' agenda & spread his dogmatic beliefs in a manner that can be considered fanatical at best & criminally insane at worst where even the Ku Klux Klan thought he takes it too far. However, he was openly against racism & the use of violence in his chruch's teachings. In the game, his ghost didn't partake in the Genocide of Heroes, because the use of violence involved with it, though the homosexual causalities brought a smile on his face & encountered the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back when he was alive & infiltrated his church, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Ted Bundy||Original||An American serial killer, psychopath, rapist & necrophile with co-morbid antisocial personality disorder & narcissistic personality disorder who was active between 1974 to 1978, which even scared Charles Manson & his preferred method of execution for his victims was bludgeoning & strangulation. On the day before he died, he was interviewed by Dr. James Dobson of the Christian evangelical organization Focus on the Family where he blamed pornography for the roots of his crimes & seemed to express remorse for his actions & was on the verge of tears while talking to Dr. Dobson. In the game, his ghost partakes in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse after setting up a trap for him by having the female members go on a date with them, but was defeated & erased after hiss battle.|
|Harvey Weinstein||Original||A film producer & former film studio executive who founded The Weinstein Company with his brother Bob. He became infamous for recutting films without the consent of their directors, delaying films, giving them no advertisement & releasing mostly flops, even if they got good reviews, to the point that he has been nicknamed "Harvey Scissorhands" & "Darth Weinstein" & was exposed for using his position of power to molest, rape & stalk young actresses & his employees. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Eric Harris & Dylan Kelbold||Original||2 American high school seniors who committed the Columbine High School massacre, killing 13 people & injured 24 others. Eric suffered from co-morbid narcissistic personality disorder & borderline personality disorder with antisocial & paranoid features, while Dylan was more depressed & going through the motions. Despite this, they weren't racist & hated people who made fun of other races, spared the lives of Brooks Brown & John Savage, who were friends of theirs & wanted all the blame to themselves, despite accusations against DOOM & Marilyn Manson. The two proceeded to commit suicide in the library at 12:08PM, where they had killed 10 of their victims. In the game, their ghosts partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back to the Columbine shooting, but were defeated & erased after their battle, not before being told that someone did make an RPG about them.||If you use Doomguy in the fight, they'll argue over whether or not this a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare.|
|Marvin Heemeyer||Original||An American welder & muffler repair shop owner, also known as Captain Killdozer, who had been publicly feuding with officials, particularly over fines for violating city ordinances & a zoning dispute regarding a concrete batch plant constructed opposite his muffler shop. He then drove his armored Komatsu D355A bulldozer, which added improvised composite armor, consisting of layers of concrete & steel, through Granby, Colorado, damaging 13 buildings, with the cost of the damage rounding to an estimated $7 million. It ended when he committed suicide with a handgun inside the bulldozer. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes using his bulldozer which Brady reconstructed since it was torn apart after his suicide & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back to when he did his rampage & took the handgun he committed suicide with, but was defeated & erased after his battle where they use a wrecking ball crane & a front loader to fight the Killdozer & when he got pulled out of the bulldozer after getting it stuck like in real life.|
|Omar Mateen||Original||A respected, but sexually confused & homophobic security guard who was ashamed of having homosexual feelings because of being Islamic & worked at the Pulse gay nightclub who killed 49 people & injured 53 others in the club & called 9-1-1 3 times in which he pledged allegiance to I.S.I.S. as well as News 13 of Orlando. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, being the one who told Fred Phelps about the gay deaths & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back to the Pulse nightclub shooting, due some of them being homosexual, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|John Wayne Gacy||Original||An American serial killer & rapist who went under the nickname of the Killer Clown due to his charity work as a clown between his murder sprees, active from 1972 until 1978, sexually assaulted & murdered at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 & 1978 & buried 26 of them in the crawlspace of his home, buried 3 others elsewhere on his property & discarded the remains of his last 4 in a nearby river. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back when he did his killing spree, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Jeffrey Dahmer||Original||An American serial killer & sex offender, also known as the Milwaukee Cannibal who suffered from major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, substance use disorder, sexual paraphilias & borderline personality disorder & committed the rape, murder & dismemberment of 17 men & boys between 1978 & 1991, with many of his later murders also involving necrophilia, cannibalism & the permanent preservation of body parts, typically all or part of the skeletal structure. He was beaten to death in prison after getting arrested in 1991. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back to when he was alive, flirting with the male members before trying to eat them, but was defeated & erased after his battle, though they did tell him beforehand that they had tasted human flesh before & didn't mind, though only for survival purposes.|
|Saddam Hussein||Original||The former president of Iraq best known for his invasion of Kuwait for more oil & gassing his country. The death total attributable to his regime ranges from 250,000 to 500,000. Many people murdered under his regime were Kurdish. However, he vowed to protect the Christian minority of his country, was against the actions of Islamic fundamentalist terrorist groups such as Al-Qaeda, to the point of killing many extremists, even calling bin Laden a zealot & was repulsed by his son Uday to the point where he fell out of favor to succeed him due to the belief that he was insane, with his brother Qusay being the intended successor. He was captured by USA troopers in Tikrit, on December 13, 2003 in an operation named "Red Dawn" & was convicted of genocide & executed by hanging on December 30, 2006. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes, though he & Osama were at each others' throats & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back to when Red Dawn was still going, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Charles Manson||Original||One of history's most infamous cult-leaders & prolific criminals, and a man who led the twisted society known as The Family to commit a terrible massacre in which Sharon Tate, the pregnant wife of Roman Polanski was murdered along with four others, which caused the Aryan Brotherhood to refuse giving him protection, because they refuse to protect anyone who was responsible for a child's death in general, regardless if the child was born or not. Due to his influence over his followers, his apparent lack of remorse and his radical views involving Helter Skelter, a phrase he and his followers used to refer to a sinister prophecy he felt was inevitable: that racial tensions would ultimately lead to a war of apocalyptic proportions, he became an icon of sorts and his very name has become a symbol of evil in the eyes of many. He's said to have preyed on vulnerable minds & was loved by his followers to the point they would kill for him. In the game, his ghost didn't partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back to when he order the massacre & infiltrated The Family, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He can summon members of The Family to help him.|
|Osama Bin Laden||Original||The former leader of Al-Qaeda who was the terrorist mastermind behind 9/11, which resulted in one of the largest losses of civilian life during peace time on American soil & responsible for the creation of a vast international terrorist network that champions Jihad & the destruction of Western democracy in favor of Islamic law. However, he was against beheading videos, which he considered a poor public relation, tried to distance himself from Al-Shabab, a group affiliated with Al-Qaeda, supported environmentalism, denouncing the United States for damaging the environment & refusing to sign the Kyoto Agreement to profit greedy corporations & called Saddam an infidel. He was killed in May 2, 2011 in Operation Geronimo. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes, though he & Saddam were at each other's throats & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they traveled back to when Operation Geronimo, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but only for them to realize that he was a fallguy since notices the planes being remote controlled afterwards, causing them to travel back to 9/11 after they defeat Hitler.|
|Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish||Original||A very depraved, masochistic, disturbed & sadistic serial killer child rapist & cannibal known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire & The Boogeyman who suffered psychosis & was sent to Saint John's Orphanage in Washington by his mother, where he was frequently unmercifully whipped until 1880, becoming obsessed with sadomasochism & sexual mutilation after a bisected penis in a waxworks museum. He also indulged in self-harm by hitting himself with a paddle that had nails on it, placed needles in his waist & inserted wool doused with lighter fluid into his anus and set it alight, where even had his kids join in. He boasted that he had killed "a child in every state" & worked as a house painter & once killed a 10-year-old girl & ate her after he put her in a stew & even sent a note to the girl's parents, describing how he did it, though he's most known for killing Grace Budd. Although he claimed to have killed over 100 children, his claims could not be verified, though he definitely killed at least 5 & was put to death by the electric chair in 1936.|
|Adolf Hitler||Original||An Austrian-Hungarian born German artist, statesman, theoretician, politician, soldier & writer who became Chancellor of Germany in 1933 & Führer from 1934 to 1945. He led the National Socialist German Workers Party & created the Third Reich. He was most well-known for starting, causing & waging World War 2 & the Holocaust, a Jew genocide, which made him the most hated person of all time. However, he refused to use chemical weapons as a defense even when he was losing the war. He then committed suicide on April 30th, 1945 by shooting himself with his wife of one day Eva Braun. In the game, his ghost partook in the Genocide of Heroes, which considered larger than even the Holocaust & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they traveled back to when they defeated Mengele, which he found out from Brady & infiltrated the Nazis, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Final Boss of the Chapter|
Hunt or Be Hunted
All fake "creatures", "Gods" & "Satans" of different worlds are just weaker duplicates to do bidding to the superior originals found here.
|Behemoth||Original||A gigantic, six-legged creature who’s the Leviathan's rival & came from a traveling mist. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes, stomping on various people & causing earthquakes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after its battle.||It resembles the one from Stephen King's The Mist.|
|Quetzalcoatl||Original||The most respected symbol in Mexican mythology & the Mayan God Of Nature who's a combination of a quetzal bird's head & tail with a snake's body that's covered in feathers & was against human sacrifice because it was a crime against nature. So making sacrifices to him will actually insult him & provoke his wrath, because an evil god named Xiulotl would return to take over the universe every 52 years, only for Quetzalcoatl to either stop him or interrupt the ceremony that will bring him back. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, because Brady showed him that it's been 52 years & the sacrifices have been aided by Shinra, killing Xiulotl for good & encountered the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after his battle.||He resembles his Legend Quest counterpart.|
|Frankenstein's Monster||Original||Mary Shelley's patchwork monster built from body parts of the deceased by Dr. Victor Frankenstein. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, framing the Hulk in the process & encounters the Army of the Multiverse who chase him until he reaches a wind turbine farm, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He resembles the Hulk, but with stitches & bolts on his neck.|
|Hydra||Original||The nine-headed serpent who grew two new heads for every one that was cut off & its DNA was used to create all Hydras in the Multiverse. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after its battle.||It resembles Yamata-no-Orochi from Nioh, but with 9 heads instead of 8.|
|Leviathan||Original||A sea serpent like creature whose the Behemoth's rival referenced in the Hebrew Bible in the Book of Job, Psalms, & Isaiah. In the partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after its battle.||It resembles its Devil May Cry counterpart|
|Minotaur||Original||The creature with the head & legs of a cape buffalo & the torso of a man who guards the exit to The Labyrinth. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when they entered The Labyrinth, but was defeated after his battle.|
|Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp||Original||A highly aggressive reptilian that has 3 toes, glowing orange eyes, & circular pads on its finger tips and toes that help it climb vertical surfaces. It was sighted in areas of swampland in & around Lee County, South Carolina along with the sewers & abandoned subways in towns near the swamp & known for tearing apart any cars that cross its path & can shoot acid out of its mouth. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading the other Reptilians in it & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse when travel through the sewers, but was defeated & erased after its battle.||It resembles the Lizard from The Amazing Spider-Man|
|Mongolian Death Worm||Original||A worm from the Gobi Desert mutated by the nuclear testing there awhile ago that can use poison & electricity. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes & attacked the Army of the Multiverse when they traveling the desert, but was defeated after its battle.|
|The Mummy||Original||A creature wrapped with bandages who was a princess, once in line to be the queen of Ancient Egypt. She murdered her father King Menehptre & her baby brother in order to resurrect Set, an act for which she was cursed for all eternity, mummified & buried alive far away from Egypt, in Mesopotamia. In the game, she was reawakened by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after her battle.||She resembles her 2017 counterpart.|
|Chupacabra||Original||A large blood-sucking creature from the Western Hemisphere whose name means goat sucker & has poison claws & can generate an electric field. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading Dog Chupacabras in it & tried to suck the Army of the Multiverse dry, but was defeated after its battle.||It resembles its Generator Rex counterpart|
|Dracula||Original||The most famous vampire in all of legend who has dabbled in some dark magic & whose DNA was use to create every vampire in the Multiverse, but is more animalistic. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading the vampires in it & like the Chupacabra, tried to suck the Army of the Multiverse dry after they see him squeeze a human & chugged the blood down, but was defeated after his battle.||He resembles the vampires from Lost Tapes, but bigger & having a cape on.|
|Fenrir||Original||A massive wolf-like creature from Norse mythology who’s one of the sons of Loki & one of 2 creatures responsible for Ragnarok. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes with Jörmungandr & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after his battle.||He resembles his Legend Quest counterpart.|
|Loch Ness Monster||Original||The elusive sea monster from the Loch Ness in Scotland & one of the most popular cryptids of all time which is based off the Pleisosaur or Elasmosaurus & is surprisingly amphibious like the Bunyip. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after her battle.||She resembles the Abyssal Lagiacrus from Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate|
|Yeti||Original||Bigfoot's white-furred cousin from the Himalayas who's also known as the Abominable Snowman, despite not being made out of snow, has been encountered by mountain climbers who trekked the mountain range & has ice breath. In the game, it partook in the Army of the Multiverse & attacked the Army of the Multiverse when they were trekking the Himalayas & heard it howling, but was defeated after its battle.||It resembles its Goosebumps counterpart|
|Kraken||Original||A cephalopod which resembles a cross between a squid & an octopus & known for remembering going after & wreaking any ships that cross its path, crushing them like beer cans. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes & attacked the Army of the Multiverse, though they didn't hear Brady say "Release the Kraken!", though he actually did, but was defeated after its battle.||It resembles its counterpart from that GEICO commercial|
|Wendigo||Original||An evil cannibalistic spirit from Algonquian folklore that possesses humans & turns them into cannibals. It can appear as a monster with some characteristics of a human when not possessing someone. It's historically associated with cannibalism, murder, insatiable greed & the cultural taboos against such behaviors. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes, possess the Army of the Multiverse when they killed Ingrid Newkirk & tried to kill them after they found out that they've been possessed by it, but was defeated after its battle.||He resembles his Lost Tapes counterpart|
|Moby Dick||Original||An albino sperm whale that's known for attacking ships it comes across, like the Kraken. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & ambushed the Army of the Multiverse taking some of their eyes, hands & legs with him & making them just as obsessed as his former nemesis, Captain Ahab, but was defeated after its battle & they got their missing components back.|
|Jörmungandr||Original||A sea serpent also known as Midgard Serpent or World Serpent from Norse mythology who's one of the sons of Loki & one of 2 creatures responsible for Ragnarok as he kept Earth round, acting as the world's biggest rubber band. In the game, he released its tail, partook in the Genocide of Heroes with Fenrir & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after finding out about Fenrir's defeat, but was defeated after his battle.||He resembles his God of War (PS4) counterpart|
|Bigfoot||Original||The most famous monster who’s an ape-like humanoid called a Sasquatch & is mostly native to North American forests. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading the other Sasquatches in it & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after his battle.||He resembles his Weird n Wild Creatures counterpart|
|God||Original||A supreme deity from a dimension called Heaven worshiped by many Christian people, but is now exposed as a jealous, callous, sadistic, monstrous tyrant who claims that he created the world just to destroy it. His DNA was used to create every heavenly figure in the Multiverse with some of them having his flaws. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading the Angels in it & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they call him out for being no better than Satan, but was defeated & erased after his battle, erasing Heaven in the process.||He resembles Mundus’ render|
|Satan||Original||The Master of Darkness, God's rival & a fallen angel who's worshiped by Satanists, was corrupted by Brady's essence & has claimed the lives of many people through death alone. His DNA was used to create every demonic figure in the Multiverse. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, leading the demons in it & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, though he does thank them for killing God, but was defeated & erased after his battle, erasing Hell in the process.||He resembles Diablo from the Diablo franchise|
|Owlman||Original||A feathered, 9-foot-tall bipedal humanoid with the head of an owl, which can turn 360° allowing it to see what's behind it making sneak attacks impossible, razor-sharp claws on its wings & large, circular, glowing red eyes within a face that's always contorted in a frightening, near insane sneer who's the reincarnation of the Phoenician god Moloch to whom infant sacrifices were often made for & has a hypnotic ability on the weak-minded, which gave Brady & the villains the idea to use mind-control in the Genocide of Heroes & some of the bones used to create the skeletons in the Multiverse come from the pellets it coughed up. In the game, it partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing trillions of children in the process & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated after his battle.||It resembles its Secret Saturdays counterpart|
|Grim Reaper||Original||The embodiment of death itself who comes to take your soul to the afterlife. Some of his bones & his DNA were used to create every skeleton & every version of Death & the Grim Reaper in the Multiverse. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, taking a lot of souls with him & tried to take the Army of the Multiverse's souls, but was defeated after his battle.||He resembles Gravelord Nito from Dark Souls|
|Slender Man||Original||A creature who resembles a faceless man, but much taller, discovered in many times in the history, appearing in Brazil, Egypt, Germany & the USA. He's strong, can spawn multiple tentacles from his back & can stretch his limbs to resemble tree branches & to travel. Apparently if you see him or know a lot about him, he'll stalk & haunt you. It's unknown what exactly he does, but it is most likely that he'll kill you after the abduction. It's there where he reveals that he does have black eyeholes & a mouth with a long tongue & razor-sharp teeth. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & ambushes the Army of the Multiverse & tried to kill them after his presence made them vomit & faint & took them to his forest where they saw his victims, but was defeated after his battle.||He looks more like this.|
|Mothman||Original||A winged creature in the shape of a man with hypnotic red eyes sighted in Point Pleasant, West Virginia before the Silver Bridge collapsed who's considered a dark omen of impending danger, can go inside mirrors, sprinkle poisonous dust & shoot light & dark magic. He has also been sighted before & during other infamous incidents such as the Galveston Hurricane, the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapse, the 2009 flu pandemic in Mexico, the 1999 Russian Apartment Bombings, the Chernobyl & Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disasters & even 9/11. Before the events of the game, he was sighted throughout the Multiverse, warning them about the Genocide of Heroes, but ignored everytime. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, killing a lot of people for not listening to him, has been sighted by the Army of the Multiverse, finding out that he's Brady's eyes & ears & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after revealing Brady's backstory, but was defeated after his battle, they did apologize for not listening & he forgave him.||He resemble his counterpart from the Mothman Curse & his statue in Point Pleasant|
|Cthulhu||Original||The Dark Lord of the Underworld & an Outer God who has been worshipped by a cult & sleeping in the sunken city of R'lyeh until he was reawakened to resume his rule of Earth. He actually comes from an alternate dimension & can use all kinds of magic. Like God & Satan, his DNA was used to create every eldritch being in the multiverse. In the game, he was reawakened by Brady, partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they escaped from his home dimension, but was defeated after his battle.||Final Boss of the Chapter; He looks like this.|
|Phil Fish||Original||An indie game developer notable for making the critically acclaimed retro style platforming puzzle game, Fez which was published by his company, Polytron. However, his huge ego & insulting behavior as well as running off with money that was given to him to make a sequel pretty much pissed off most of the gaming community. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse, but was killed & erased after his battle, not before he gets called out for being a hypocrite by being in this game.|
|Chris Moore||Original||A YouTuber known for his series TV Trash, where he looks at shows he doesn't like or rather infamous on TV, though does something different, as well as Gotham High Audio Drama, NewsCrap, where he vents his frustration over some fake news stories, PO’d Pizza Guy, where he vents the troubles a pizza deliveryman has to deal, Rowdy & Friends & The Wrestling Mark, where he covers wrestling, though he's more rowdy than RowdyC & doing retrospective on both the Zelda & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchises. In the game, he partakes in the Genocide of Heroes & encounters the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before they dumped him into a trashcan & pushed it down a hill.||He wields a metal baseball bat & can summon his cats Perkins & Cecil, the Wrestling Mark & his nemesis Professor Stupidiot during the battle.|
|Pat Robertston||Original||An American media mogul, executive chairman, former Southern Baptist minister & the host of the 700 Club, the flagship television program of the Christian Broadcasting Network, who advocates conservative Christian ideals & many of his statements have stirred controversy. In the game, he's one of the officials who badmouths the games & shows the Army of the Multiverse come from for not being moral guardian friendly, only for them to crash his show & kill him by electrocution before being erased after his battle.||If you use Sans in the fight, he'll tell him that it wasn't the claim of fame he was hoping for, but doesn't mind as he's going give Pat a bad time.|
|Jacksepticeye||Original||A YouTuber named Sean William McLoughlin who's known for his Let's Play videos which start with clapping & is best friends with Markiplier. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encounters the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He summons many septic eyes during his battle.|
|Angry Joe||Original||A YouTuber named Joe Vargas known for his bombastic reviews & leads an army of followers who hates people rigging games, people scamming gamers by tempting them to buy the rigged games, horrible movie-licensed games, abusing the right to make downloadable contents & expansions & not beta-testing games in order to find glitches/ignoring the ones they do know about. However, he got backlash for tweeting that the females that didn't enter were stupid & that he hated them after a less-than-lukewarm response to a giveaway contest from his female fans, calling his fans Valve Apologists, actually getting upset that people kept disagreeing with his thoughts on Team Fortress 2 DLC/micro-transactions, started retweeting arguments & ultimately took pleasure that people unfollowed him because of his opinion, selling out for making non-video game related videos, his interview with Geoff Keighly at the 2010 Spike VGAs as well as his interview with Seth Killian at PAX Prime 2011, insulting anyone who didn't like Man of Steel, getting into a Twitter fight with Dan Stapleton for saying Titanfall was over-hyped, calling Nintendo fans hypocrites for having a Nostalgia Filter, because of his issues, saying that Kingdom Hearts 3 should give him a recap video on the story & calling fans Kingdom Hearts rude & entitled & saying that other factors such as the timing of its release were more important reasons why Battlefield V pre-orders were low than the out of the place characters & historical inaccuracy. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tries to kill the Army of the Multiverse, thinking they were working for Corporate Commander, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He's carrying 2 AK-47s in his battle & can summon his friends as well.|
|The Quarter Guy||Original||A YouTuber named Adam Lutz whose favorite franchises are Mega Man, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure & BlazBlue & really hates Mega Man X7 & Samurai Showdown Sen. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encounters the Army of the Multiverse after they follow a series of quarters he's been leaving everywhere he goes even in the Genocide of Heroes, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He wears Ragna from BlazBlue's trenchcoat & attacks with a Mega Buster & constructs like in the Wonderful 101.|
|Steven Lee Anderson||Original||An American Independent Baptist pastor & founder of the nonprofit Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona who believes that all gays are pedophiles & will have sex with ''anything'' & homosexuals should receive the death penalty. He also believes in hard preaching, which is preaching the parts of the Bible, which are "offensive" or "not applicable these days" by many & likes to go too far with it & starts bringing up irrelevant topics or saying irrelevant things about people & then claims it as "hard preaching" such as bullying people for the way they look, think & act, making false accusations about someone, calling someone a homosexual because they're a celebrity, appeal to women & teen girls, or "look effeminate", praying for death onto others he doesn’t like, using childish derogatory terms like "faggot", "queer", "sissy", "retard" & "homo" to describe people & claims it as "Biblical language", generalizing people because of a minority, attacking other preachers because they don't preach against homosexuality, abortion or other religions, attacking other people's religions, attacking other Christian fundamentalists for not believing exactly like he does, mocking people with disabilities, anyone that disagrees with or questions him & anyone he disagrees with, circular reasoning, yelling at people to leave if they don't agree with him or question him, claiming that all actors that women "idolize" are "sodomite faggots" who "don't even like women" & basically hates all celebrities & mocks any that die. Ironically, he hates Fred Phelps & the Westboro Baptist Church because he believes that Phelps was on the government payroll & that the church doesn't preach any message of love. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Kim Jong-un||Original||The supreme leader of North Korea who succeeded his father Kim Jong-il, following his death in December 2011. Due to his cruelty & arrogance, he has managed to out-do with father & grandfather in terms of corruption as he killed various many ways such as his uncle being fed to hungry dogs just for "clapping half-heartedly" & poisoned his aunt for complaining too much as well as with anti-aircraft guns & is considered the most corrupted official in the world. He's afraid of barbers due to a traumatic experience & loves sushi & basketball, being a big fan of Michael Jordan & Dennis Rodman. In the game, his men partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||The battle is based off the climax of The Interview, but Kim manages to jump out the helicopter before it was shot down by a tank & land on another one.|
|Jim Sterling||Original||A snarky British YouTuber who got into hot water several times because of his negative reviews of Assassin's Creed 2, Duke Nukem Forever & Slaughtering Grounds & his mixed to positive review of the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Chris Stuckmann||Original||A YouTuber known for having recently joined That Guy with the Glasses & his most hated film is DragonBall Evolution. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He attacks with a gun & a lightsaber seen at the end of his videos. If you use Goku in the fight, he would try to not fanboy over meeting Goku.|
|Donald J. Trump||Original||The 45th President of the United States, businessman & Wrestling enthusiast who was originally the host of the Apprentice & while having supporters & some people defending him, has been criticized for calling CNN fake news for some of their stories, saying that it was everyone's fault for the Unite the Right rally & is accused by liberals & SJWs of being racist by wanting to build a border between the U.S. & Mexico to keep illegal immigrants from crossing the border, causing protests all over the world to happen & almost died in an assassination attempt during a Trump rally. In the game, he didn't partake in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Paul Elam||Original||The founder of the several Men's Rights websites, the most prominent being A Voice for Men who claims to be a spokesperson for men who have been unfairly treated by feminism. Despite presenting himself as a voice of reason for disenfranchised men, he has committed several dubious acts that ultimately undermine the tragedies that men suffer & his anti-feminist stance only succeeds in perpetuating gender gaps. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes, helping Anita tear the Army of the Multiverse apart by indirectly manipulating the males into thinking they're being held-back by the female characters & tried to kill them after pissing them off by calling them "Myopic ideological pieces of shit that follow a brand of groupthink that's doing a ton of damage to a lot of people", sending them over the edge, but was killed & erased after his battle, after they tell him that he went too far with his stance & tear him apart.|
|Markiplier||Original||A YouTuber named Mark Edward Fischbarch known for popularizing Five Nights at Freddy's & his Let's Plays of horror games & games that frustrate him like Ragdoll Runners, Surgery Simulator, Getting Over It & I Am Bread. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse for getting Jacksepticeye erased, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Tiny Box Tim helps in this battle.|
|Ajit Varadaraj Pai||Original||An American attorney who serves as the Chairman of the United States Federal Communications Commission & got backlash for unveiling plans to repeal the net neutrality policy in the United States, which he was able to get passed. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|DarkLordJadow1||Original||A YouTuber known for reviews bad games from the N64, Wii & the PC, but he has reviewed games for other systems such as the PS4 as well as games he likes. He got into some controversy over his Pokemon Stadium 2 review & Activision tried to assassinate him for talking shit about their game. The worst game he's ever played is Air Control, though Superman 64, Batman: Dark Tomorrow, Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis & Life of Black Tiger come pretty close. He also has a series called The Dark Side of Steam where he reviews Steam shovelware. In the game, he partakes in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||His armor is based off his Kopaka figure that appears sometimes in his videos as well as Karmen Rider Wrath from Karmen Rider: Dragon Knight, the icon on his profile.|
|Just a Robot||Original||A YouTuber who's a robot & known for going after feminists, SJWS & Black Lives Matter supporter, because of how he got people mad like when he was doing an project in Sociology on what's the most oppressed people in society as he chose the homeless. In the game, he & his wife Doodletones partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse for getting Doodletones erased, but was defeated & erased himself after his battle.|
|Hilary Clinton||Original||The wife of the 42th president Bill Clinton who had many gamers rolling their eyes with a legislative campaign that painted violent video games as a scourge out to get America's youth in 2005. She tried to pass a bill called the Family Entertainment Protection Act (FEPA), which called for a federal mandate enforcement of the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) ratings system for video games in order to protect children from inappropriate content. Despite the heavy support, mainly from parents & a few SJWs, the bill didn't become law. In the game, she didn't partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Genocide of Heroes after badmouthing them, but was defeated & erased after her battle.|
|Lily Peet||Original||A transgender YouTuber & a former friend of Josh Scorcher known for her My Little Pony, Steven Universe, Tangled Ever After & Star vs. the Forces of Evil videos & is hated for her perceived hypocrisy, her attitude towards the MLP fanbase, her generally smug, callous, disdainful & judgmental demeanor, despite having a more goofy side to her in unscripted videos, incorporating her political ideologies into her videos & constantly criticizing Starlight Glimmer to the point where she stated that she should be killed off, her willingness to insult other members of the analysis community, claiming Joshscorcher wasn't really in the military since he never served a tour of duty & spent his time with the USMC band when she criticized his Newbie Dash review & calling Sapphire Heart Song an "art diva" who had a "pathetically sanctimonious meltdown", because she forgot to credit her in one of her videos. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they call her out for making Starlight cry, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||Billy, Strawman, Phyaun & Lizzy come in to help her at times.|
|PewDiePie||Original||A YouTuber named Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg known for his BroFist which he attacks just like Iron Fist & got into controversy over an anti-Semitic joke in one of his videos. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & encountered the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before they gave him a BroFist of their own into his face.|
|The Blockbuster Buster||Original||A Hispanic YouTuber from Channel Awesome who's known for literally busting blockbusters all because people didn't like them. As much as he tries playing himself off as a superhero, he acts a lot more like a bully to the movies he busts in his reviews. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they took a page from his book & interrupt one of his reviews & saying that they're voicing their rage one boss battle at a time, despite still being mute, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before they use his hammer against him.||He wields a hammer & several weapons he used to destroy the movies in his reviews|
|Linkara||Original||A YouTuber from Channel Awesome named Lewis Lovhaug known for reviewing for reviewing comics mostly known for bad artwork & writing or questionable ethics. His most hated comic is Holy Terror, though he also references One More Day a lot too, while his favorite comic is JLA/Titans: The Technis Imperative. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle, but not before they delivering the final blow saying "You are an alright critic. But me? I AM A MAN/WOMAN!!!"||He's holding an old fashioned pistol in battle & Poyo comes in to help|
|Jack Thompson||Original||The leader of an army called the Moral Guardians, people who constantly try to ban a book, videogame, movie, ect. for not being morally "clean", who's a lawyer & "activist" who is well known for suing various companies that made violent video games & promoting that violent video games were the sole cause of all violence in our society & referred to them as "murder simulators." He always assumed that whenever a teenager or child committed a violent crime that the child had a violent video game in his or her possession. He was also against Howard Stern, violent movies & music. Outside of the courts, many of his efforts to ruin video games were considered extremely childish, immature & he even bullied & insulted gamers themselves. Because of his actions, as well as withholding information, poor conduct & immature behavior, the Florida Bar permanently disbarred him from practicing law, which already made him the enemy of countless gamers. In the game, he doesn't partake in the Genocide of Heroes & hypocritically tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after badmouthing them on TV & they told him to stop demonizing video games, but was killed by them & erased after his battle.|
|The Mysterious Mr. Enter||Original||A very divisive YouTuber named Jonathan Rozanski known for his Animated Atrocities, where he goes over stuff he doesn't like & Admirable Animation, where he talks about stuff he likes or finds underrated, videos & has been praised for his focus on storytelling & character behavior, but also criticized for his toxic fanbase, only talking about the cons of the Animated Atrocities & briefing mentioning any pros by recapping the whole episode, scamming people in order to pay for his debts& his immature attitude despite claiming that he doesn't take cartoons that seriously. Not helped when a 4chan user accused him for harrasment in high school by quoting offensive & shocking things to everyone around him, taking his frustration out on them, because of his terrible family upbringing. He was also the one responsible for the playable characters' bad publicity in the game & for making everyone think that Putting Your Hoof Down, Pet Sitter Pat & Sorry, Wrong Ed are bad episodes. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||He resembles his avatar in his recent videos|
|The Nostalgia Critic||Original||A YouTuber named Doug Walker who's the very first reviewer on YouTube who mostly reviews not-so-well received films of yester year & more recent films as well as focusing more on making skits surrounding his reviews, though it can be differ whether he's being in-character or not when referring to his thoughts about something. His most hated film is The Garbage Pail Kids Movie. However, he got a lot of backlash for his reviews of Pokemon: The First Movie, The Matrix, Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom, Sailor Moon, It (2017), Jurassic World & Disney's live-action remakes, his jabs at the Transformers, Power Rangers & Pokemon franchises & for not liking Gene Wilder, Dwayne Johnson & Emma Watson's singing. He was also criticized for being an SJW because he mentioned the wage gap twice, making a joke about white privilege in his Labyrinth review, taking a jab at the MRA in his Jupiter Ascending review, a sexism joke in his Spy Kids 3D: Game Over review & for his video on Whitewashing, despite having also made jokes about SJWs. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after they & go back & forth over how much they'll bet in beating him & show him their credit cards, but was defeated & erased after his battle.||His brother Rob, Malcolm, Hyper Fangirl & Tamara come in to help him at times.|
|MatPat||Original||A YouTuber who does theories on games & movies & has been criticized for everything from research blunders & overlooking certain things in his theories to demonizing non-antagonistic video game characters such as the Dachora & Etecoons from the Metroid franchise, Dr. Light, Toad, Phoenix Wright, Peach, Aiden Pierce from Watch_Dogs & especially Mario. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after calling him out for saying Mario has Anti-Social Personality Disorder, but was defeated & erased after his battle.|
|Angry Video Game Nerd||Original||A YouTuber named James Rolfe who usually reviews bad retro games, usually ones that no one talks or if they revolve around certain theme & some more recent games as requests. He hates LJN a lot as well as excessively long passwords & using any other key besides A to jump, games without the pause features, Goddamned Bats, wavy lines because of the Medusa Heads from Castlevania, games with no continues after you die, which can get worse if the game has a Insta-kill or only having one life throughout the entire game as well, game cartridges with no end labels, AC adapters with built-in prongs, loading times, overly cryptic puzzles, any game that has annoying design element that just makes the it more irritating to play, games with bad controls & games with inconsistent and/or unfair rules. In the game, he partook in the Genocide of Heroes & tried to kill the Army of the Multiverse after realizing he's the only YouTuber left in the game, knocking them into his shelves & explaining why he plays shitty games, but was defeated & erased after his battle, not before saying "What was I thinking?!" with Brady telling him "We think we know: you weren't thinking. You weren't fucking thinking at all!"||He's dressed up like his Super Mario Bros. 3 review, his 100th episode, R.O.B. & the equipment from Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures II: Assimilation. Also, Mike, The Bullshit Man & Guitar Guy come in to help him at times.|
|Anita Sarkeesian||Original||The leader of the Social Justice Warriors, individuals who repeatedly & vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation, the founder of Feminist Frequency & a media critic who claims to be a gamer "upset at how women are portrayed in video games," despite a video discovered in 2010 that shows she's not, started a kickstarter that caused harassment against her including death threats & rape threats, causing many people to come to her defense, including Angry Joe. She's been criticized for stealing Let's Play videos from YouTube rather than play the games she "critiqued", her lack of knowledge in the games she talked about & her comments about the Marysville Pilchuck High School Shooting. She was recently targeted for her thoughts on Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild & Blade Runner 2049, calling Sarggon of Akkad "a garbage human" & acting aggressive towards Boogie2988 while at VidCon 2017 as well as trying to connect Gamergate to Cosby & Weinstein's sexual harassment allegations in a Twitter post. In the game, she partook in the Genocide of Heroes, helping Paul tear the Army of the Multiverse apart by indirectly manipulates the females into thinking if they're being oppressed or playing second to the male characters & tried to kill them after pissing them off by calling them "Incompetent, unintelligent, weak, useless sluts", sending them over the edge like Paul, but was killed & erased after they told her that she gives them a bad name & tear her apart, apologizes to the guys & say "Now we're even".||Final Boss of the chapter|
The End of All Realities
- The Gods of Balance
- Internet (True Penultimate Boss of the game) (Note: It resembles Symmertra from Infinity Train, but with a different head)
- Brady Gliwa/Anomaly (True, yet Ultimate Final Boss of the game) (surprise villain hidden from the trailers of the game)
Note: These episodes can be collected throughout the game & there's a lot of them. There's an option where Brady & 2 to 5 of the characters, including those were killed in the Genocide of Heroes in Story Mode, talk while watching the episodes like in Mystery Science Theater 3000 albeit like a commentary or riff.
- Ruby Gloom
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 1
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 1
- Gravity Falls
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 1
- Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Heroes
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 1
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
- The Loud House
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Samurai Jack
- Regular Show
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Steven Universe
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Batman: The Brave & the Bold
- Teen Titans
- Teen Titans Go
- Adventure Time
- Ben 10
- Ben 10: Alien Force
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Ben 10: Omniverse
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Transformers Prime
Some of the games listed here do pop up as mini-games when you decide to play them albeit shorter than some of the actual games, though when the characters play them in cutscenes or when you're controlling a character that's not playing, the games in questions are unchanged. No matter, how bad.
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial: Besides looking it better, there's no invisible holes, E.T. doesn't have to stretch his neck get out of them & replace the government guys as well as kill him instead of capturing him.
- Pac-Man: Besides it looking more like the arcade, Portal Creatures replace the Ghosts in the game & goes for 6 levels.
- Castlevania: Besides the levels being shorter, there's no knockback when hit & the enemies & bosses are corrupted by the portal creatures.
- Enemies: Corrupted Vampire Bats, Corrupted Medusa Heads, Corrupted Fleamen, Corrupted Zombies, Corrupted Skeletons, Corrupted Fishmen, Corrupted Bone Pillars, Corrupted Axe Knights, Corrupted White Dragons
- Bosses: Corrupted Phantom Bat, Corrupted Medusa, Corrupted Mummy, Corrupted Frankenstein, Corrupted Death, Corrupted Dracula
Kevin MacLeod Themes
These songs are mostly horror-themed that he composed & mostly play during Chapters 30, 47 & 98 except where noted.
- Anxiety (Note: This plays when encountering, trying to avoid or fighting SCPs)
- Bent & Broken
- Bump in the Night (Note: This plays when encountering, trying to avoid or fighting SCP-106)
- Chase Pulse, Faster
- Children's Theme (Note: This plays before Lily's boss fight.)
- Come Play With Me
- Controlled Chaos
- Dance of Deception (Note: This plays before Castlevania Dracula's boss fight)
- Day of Chaos
- Deep Noise (Note: This plays before Giygas' boss fight)
- The Dread (Note: This plays when encountering, trying to avoid or fighting SCP-173)
- Final Count (Note: This plays over the carnage of the Genocide of Heroes)
- Gathering Darkness
- Gloom Horizon (Note: This theme plays when the anti-matter wave starts arriving)
- The Hive (Note: This plays when fighting Xenomorphs or in the Changeling Kingdom)
- Hush (Note: This plays when encountering, trying to avoid or fighting SCP-096)
- Ice Demon (Note: This plays when the Army of the Omniverse enter White Space)
- Night of Chaos
- Penumbra (Note: This plays when encountering, trying to avoid or fighting Shadow People)
- Pop Goes the Weasel (Note: This plays before Luan's boss fight)
- Static Motion
- Thunder Dreams (Note: This plays as everyone sees Brady's lifeless body after his boss fight)
- Unseen Horrors
Songs from The Shows Represented
Note: Some of them were made longer or remixed or even both as well as some of them sounding like Dark Reprises.
- Dark & Dawn
- Dear Ruby
- Look On TheBright Side (Ruby's Theme)
- Ruby Gloom
- The Family
- Train Wreck (Misery's theme)
Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- The Ballad of Star Butterfly (featuring Patrick Stump)
- Ruby Gloom Theme Song (Dua Lipa)
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil Theme Song (Alan Walker featuring Katy Perry)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme Song (Imagine Dragons)
References, Tropes & Jabs
Note: This refers to some jokes & various topics the game explores as well as what tropes & cliches are jabbed at & what cliches are used, because they're liked.
- Adaptional Badass: Most of the playable cast do fall under this as well as the bosses, though some of them from both sides are already considered badasses before this game was made.
- The Man Behind The Man/Unexpected Real Antagonist: Brady turns out to be this, but is well-executed since his form as the Anomaly appears several times & is seen the memories the Army of the Omniverse get at various points. He also went with the 'I'll finish off whoever is left in the end' approach in the game.
- Thinking The Game Was Over, But It Wasn't: This happens twice. The first time after defeating Unicron & the Army of the Omniverse beginning to rebuild on the new Earth with the credits playing until it reveals Kevin Spacey playing it as Brady calls & asks him his thoughts & shows him walking into his lair & ominously watching the Army of the Omniverse as well as 4 post-game chapters will also appear. The second time after Brady as the Anomaly eat everyone else on the last Earth & tricks the Beyonders, Savitar & the Anti-Monitor, who turned out to be still alive, into letting them go inside of him, where he thanks everyone for playing & rolls in the credits, only for Brady to start coughing 2 minutes in & heave a lot of essence, which forms the Gods of Balance as well as everyone he ate & erased before & during the game before the last 4 chapters.
Not-So-Serious World Problems
- Bed’s Too Conformable to Get Up: The beds found have temperature regulators which can heat & cool anyone resting on them, depending on the circumstances.
- Candy Bar Stuck in Vending Machine: As a reference to Equestria Girls, Trixie helps Twilight to get a candy bar, using the zipper from her skirt as well as some peanut butter crackers for herself. (Note: It's similar to this.)
- Choosing Where to Eat Lunch/Dinner: Several abandoned food courts & restaurants are encountered, so the Army of the Omniverse don't have to choose.
- Forgetting Phone Charger: When Lori's siblings wondered why she doesn't bring her charger, she explains that with the cyber energy she creates, she doesn't have to worry about her phone's battery, because of it. Brady's Kindle, which he also uses like a security panel, also doesn't have to be charged at all, thanks to anti-matter.
- Internet is Out: Before the Internet's battle, Brady says "If you cause an internet outage from this fight, I will come into this game. I will show up in someway, shape or form & I will hand you your asses & shove your heads so far up those asses, you will taste the inside of you, before I erase you". When the Internet is defeated, Brady starts getting frustrated & says "Don't say I didn't warn you!"
- Nothing to Watch on TV: When we first see RowdyC in this game, we see him saying "Crap, crap, garbage, MTV, sophomoric crap, E! Network", while changing the channels before he gets a call from Brady, warning him that the Army of the Omniverse is after him next. (Note: It's based off the opening to his Top 10 Worst Commercials list.)
- Starbucks Problems: The Army of the Omniverse notice the coffee found in the Loot Boxes have the perfect coffee to froth ratio & their names appear when they pick a cup.
- Updating Software: Sometimes, D.Va & Shinigami will groan that they have to updated the software on their Switches.
Serious First World Problems
- Abuse: Some of the characters have been through this with their families & friends or with random people such as the Full House Gang with their parents due to almost having no money & having to work over time, thus beating & punishing their kids.
- Bullying: Since many of characters from both sides have been bullied before the events of this game & the game before, they sometimes mention how they got at them, despite the authorities getting in on them. Laura is an exception, given what happen to her, despite being an enemy in the game.
- Corrupt Businesses: Some of the businesses in this game are these, though there's some self-deprecating humor involving EA & Konami.
- Gambling: The playable characters can try out slot machines & play on video poker machines, but don't have to worry about losing any money.
- Genocide: Beside the Genocide of Heroes itself, some of the bosses have committed this. Brady also asks the Army of the Omniverse a trick question "Is it still consider genocide if it's targeted against everyone?"
- Homophobia: Ruby, Shinigami, Luna & Luan come out & tell the others that they're bisexual & lesbian respectively & how the latter 2 got targeted by their classmates after they find out about their crushes on Sam & Maggie respectively. The others tell them that they won't try to turn them straight & Ruby, Shinigami, Luna & Luan feel sorry for Omar Mateen since he's sexually frustrated. Also, Hitler, the Ku Klux Klan, Kim Jong-un, Bin Laden, Saddam, I.S.I.S. & the Westboro Baptist Church all exploit this as well as Steven Anderson in particular calling Ruby, Shinigami, Luna & Luan pedophiles.
- Police Brutality: Police Officers pop up as enemies. Before the Transformers save them, the Army of the Omniverse get surrounded by police at one point & get choked, shot & beaten a lot.
- Rape: Some of the females & male have been raped before the events of the game with the Eds, for example, talking about being raped by the Kanker Sisters several times before the Genocide of Heroes & Shockwave later genetically altered the females to have vagina dentatas, which don't activate if they're having sex with each other or the guys in their group. Rapists & Xenomorphs also pop up as enemies.
- Racism: Captain America, Nova Prime & some of the enemies & bosses of the You Thought It Was Over chapter are racist, though Captain America learns from his mistakes.
- Sexism: While the Army of the Omniverse do bring this up, but don't act this way towards each other, they do hear Paul Elam & Anita Sarkeesian in their heads, trying to force them into infighting, which doesn't work.
- Social Justice: The Army of the Omniverse become aware of how social progression goes too far preceding Fish, Hilary, Chris-Chan, Thompson & Anita's boss fights. Social justice warriors are also an enemy in this game.
- Suicide: Because of what they've done during the Genocide of Heroes, Misery, Luan, Lucy, Optimus & Brady all tried to this. Luan tries to dousing herself with gasoline & tells Flame Princess to touch her, which is based off Richard Pryor's failed suicide attempt. Optimus tries to lifting one of Unicron's fingers before being saved. Brady does Suicide by Cop, engineering the Genocide of Heroes, in which the Army of the Omniverse will be forced to do it for him, despite being resurrected. Misery & Lucy get frustrated over how they can't killed themselves & tried to cut themselves, but that didn't, tried jumping from a high point, only to just get a headache as well as in the water, but don't drown & tried shooting themselves, but it left both with a hole straight through their temples, which Twilight concludes they accidentally lobotomized themselves that eventually cures them of their clinical depression later in the game, which is based off the story of a retired army major who did the same thing. However, Lucy & Misery break the fourth wall, saying "Remember. If you're just as depressed as we were, don't do what we did." & eventually help Luan, Optimus & later Brady overcome their suicidal thoughts.
- Terrorism: Various terrorist organizations come up as enemies.
- Toxic Fandoms: The playable characters do talk about how, while not everyone is like this, fans of the franchises they're in can take it far too seriously, tend to be obnoxious, complain constantly, overthink everything, reject others' opinions, act authoritative & entitled, refuse to listen, NEVER stop talking about it, feel threatened by people who don't like the games or shows just as much as they do, make inappropriate fan art, harass regular fans because they don't agree with their opinions & say the regular fans are "not true fans" sometimes to the point of completely ruining the franchise for them. These fans also pop up as enemies in the game.
- Gender Roles: The playable characters multitask these when it comes to cooking, fighting & showing their intelligence.
- Gun Control: While the characters do have guns with them wherever they go, they do know that giving some of them to Misery & Lucy were a bad idea, but they allowed to keep them still.
- Religion vs Evolution: There's elements of both in how Brady created the Omniverse.
Dated Story Tropes
- Casual Violence Against Women: Anita slaps the females in the Army of the Omniverse the way some males have done in older movies before her boss battle, which doesn't calm them down at all.
- Damsel in Distress: The only time the female members of the Army of the Omniverse end up in this situation is after they & the males get captured by Harry Harlow, but it morphs to Damsel Out of Distress, they don't wait for the guys to rescue them as they managed to carry the Rape Rack before they free themselves & later help the males escape the danger after Harry's boss battle.
- Villainizing Actual Nations: Despite Russia, Germany, Afghanistan, United States & North Korea being villainized, the game doesn't gloss over the international relationship complexity.
Non-Sensical Movie Logic
- Breaking the screen to destroy the computer: The Army of the Omniverse tries to do this to one of Brady's monitors, only to learn that the Internet is still up.
- Bullets Throwing People: This doesn't happen if an Army of the Omniverse member, enemy or boss gets hit with any bullets, though they can remove them or even spit them out.
- Landing in Water doesn’t kill you: Misery & Lucy tried to commit suicide by jumping into the water off a cliff 1 time, only to get frustrated because that didn't kill them.
- One Match improving the lighting: The first time the Army of the Omniverse go into a dark area, they find matches, but were used up, which doesn't bother them, because they gained night vision, which is colored purple, black & white & they do poke fun at over the fact they have it. Flame Princess later obliges to lead the way when this happens only to find out about the night vision.
- Principle of Evil Marksmanship: Enemies aren't patient & can shoot very well in this game, unlike many movies.
- Static = Death: Except here, it doesn't as when any of the playable character gets ambushed, they report back in.
Overused Movie Tropes
- Organized Crime: Several characters are or were involved in this.
Action Movie Clichés
- Bad Guys Always Die Twice: This happens to Brady at the end of the game.
- Car Chases: Some boss battles are these.
- Everything Exploding: Not everything explodes in this game.
- Just a Flesh Wound: Leni says this exactly at 1 point & everyone can take a lot of abuse, some more than others.
- Killer One Liners: The Army of the Omniverse do says several of these.
- Personal Vendettas: Killing most of the Army of the Omniverse's loved ones & friends gave them all this on Unicron & later Brady. Some of the bosses have these too.
- Trigger-happy Characters: Some characters do fall under this, though everyone has a bloodlust in this game.
- Unflinching Walk Explosion: The Army of the Omniverse do joke about this as they got sent flying to different things & with how some of them found shrapnel on themselves.
Disaster Movie Clichés
- Cutaways to Carnage: This is a given when it comes to showing what the Genocide of Heroes does after the prologue.
- New York Getting Destroyed: This does happen various versions of the city in the Omniverse, not to mention the 9/11 set-piece in the game.
- Pets Survive: Here, however, they didn't.
- Protagonist Armor: The Army of the Omniverse lampshade this over how they survived various things in the game & Brady's armor is even called this, ironic since he's the true antagonist of the game.
- The Destruction of World Landmarks: While this does happen in the Genocide of Heroes, certain landmarks from around the world appear in White Space as it turns out he took some of them before then.
- The Hero Scientist: Some of the Army of the Omniverse members do fall under this.
- The News Reporter Dies: This does happen to several of them in the Genocide of Heroes.
- The Stupid Higher-Ups: It's not just them who saw the Genocide of Heroes coming, but allowed it to happen, because they had private meetings with Brady.
Fantasy Movie Clichés
- Darkness Has Fallen Over The Kingdom: Replace Kingdom with Omniverse & this is what you get.
- Different Races: Several enemies are based off many races from the genre.
- Epic Final Battle: There's 2 in this game: Unicron vs. The Army of the Omniverse & Brady as the Anamoly vs. Everyone in the Omniverse as the Gods of Balance.
- Haunted Forests: You do explore some of these in some chapters.
- Magic Spells: Yeah, these are attacks from both sides.
- Magical Items: It's a necessity, though none of them are a MacGuffin.
- Mythical Creatures: Many of the enemies in the game are these.
- Royal Families: Some characters were part of or come from royalty.
- Strange Spellings: Some characters like Lucy & Twilight will say incantations when using magic, though not all the time.
- The Dark Lord: There are several of these in the game.
- The Prophecy: Unlike other prophecies, the End of All Realities is a prophecy of how Brady will erase the Omniverse & all of reality, like a Dark Messiah.
- The Wise Old Wizard: Star Swirl does initially come off as this, though he turns out to be the final boss of Chapter 91.
Horror Movie Clichés
- Car Not Starting: Unlike many horror movies, while the cars they find won't start, they can be hotwired to start & can be used on the horror villain bosses & enemies.
- False Scares: Lucy does do this sometimes, but that's part of her quirks.
- Hiding from Death: The Army of the Omniverse can hide from the horror villain bosses, but to ambush them, instead of just hiding.
- Knives Only: Kitchen Knives can be found & thrown, but not equipped.
- Middle of Nowhere: Some locations in Chapter 47 are basically this.
- Nudity & Sex = Death: Knowing this trope, the Army of the Omniverse decide to use it to their advantage to lure some of the horror villain bosses to them.
- Phone Not Working: This game averts this when the members of the Army of the Omniverse serving as the bait call in to prepare the others.
- Splitting Up: The Army of the Omniverse only do this to set up any ambushes they plan.
- The Trip: When some of the members of the Army of the Omniverse lure the horror villain bosses to the others, they don't trip at all.
- Why Won't He/She/You/They Die?: This question gets asked by several of the bosses including Brady if they died several times in a boss fight & the Army of the Omniverse say this to Brady after he emerges as the Anamoly.
Science Fiction Movie Clichés
- Alien Invasions: Some of these happened during the Genocide of Heroes.
- Aliens Understand English & Vice-Versa With Any Translation: This does get joked about sometimes.
- Artificial Intelligence: Some of the characters are these.
- Being Hunted/Pursued by a Stronger Enemy: This does happen sometimes like with Nemesis, Deviljho & Jason.
- Homogeneous Alien Species/Planets: This isn't the case since the Army of the Omniverse are mostly going to various Earths, even though there are times where they go somewhere else.
- Human Existence is Threatened: Or should I say was since this takes after the Genocide of Heroes.
- Post Apocalypse: This is a given since the game takes place after the Genocide of Heroes.
- Techno Babble: Of course, there is.
- Transformation: Not only does some of the Army of the Omniverse's Ultimate Moves involve this, but several bosses do this during phases. Brady's transformation into the Anamoly is the only one not shown.
Superhero Movie Clichés
- Abilities via freak accidents: This happened to a lot of the characters.
- Cities Destroyed in Large Battles: This does happen in the Genocide of Heroes.
- Comic Book Death: This happens to almost everyone in this game: most of the characters in the Genocide of Heroes, the bosses throughout the game, the Army of the Omniverse & everyone else when they find out Brady's still alive & Brady at the end. The only ones who stay dead are Reiji Arisu & Xiaomu & the other original characters from the previous games, the You Thought It Was Over bosses, except Jared & all non-YouTuber bosses from the Bad Publicity chapter.
- Convenient Connections Between the Main Characters: The Army of the Omniverse lampshaded this one time.
- Cops are Against the Hero: Policemen, Police Cars, Police Helicopters, SWAT Men & SWAT Assault Vehicles are enemies in this game.
- Dead Parents: Some parents of the Army of the Omniverse were killed before or during the Genocide of Heroes by either their children or a villain.
- Exorbitant Wealth Facilitates Their Mission: Some of the characters were rich, but now have look supplies in this game.
- Intelligence Is a Defining Characteristic: This is a given.
- Selfish Hero turned to Selfless Hero: Some of the members of the Army of the Omniverse do fall under this.
- Traumatic Childhood: A lot of the characters had this.
- Villain Comes Back from the Dead: This happens to the villains after the remnants of the Omniverse fuse into 1, it happens to Brady soon after as he tears a hole through space & time & later resurrected in the Lazarus Pit after being redeemed in everyone's eyes & is inverted with the Army of the Omniverse with most of them coming back as the Gods of Balance before separating again.
- Villain Created through botched experiment: Several of the villains were created in this way.
- Villain Dances to Music: Some of the villains dance in the end.
- Villain Has Minions: Most of the bosses have this.
- Villain Has Tragic Backstory: Almost everyone has this in 1 way or another.
- Villain Insists on Personally Killing the Hero: The bosses do let their minions try to kill the Army of the Omniverse, but are eventually forced to fight them themselves once they reach them instead of deciding to kill them themselves.
- Villain Must Have a Connection to the Hero: Some bosses do have this, even Brady since he's their creator.
- Villain Must Have an Evil Laugh: Several of the bosses do this, but Brady doesn't until after narrating the regular ending.
- Villain Says “We’re Not So Different You & I”: This is inverted with the Army of the Omniverse saying this to Brady after learning his backstory, which Brady says "Of course, we're not so different. I created you, for god's sake!"
- Amnesia: While the characters from the previous games remember each other, they & the new characters don't remember anything about their past lives as the Gods of Balance or Brady except for Nemesis, Savitar & the Anti-Monitor.
- Revenge: The bosses want revenge on the characters, the characters want revenge on Unicron & later Brady & Brady wants revenge as the Anamoly near the end of the game.
- Save the World/Galaxy/Universe: Or in this case, Omniverse.
- Scientific Experiments Gone Wrong: There are several of these in the game.
- Secret Organization Conspiracy: The conspiracy is about how Shinra knew about Brady & Unicron's army, but chose to let it happen, all because they wanted to know more about Brady.
- Zombie Apocalypse: Some chapters do involve this.
Non-Sensical Video Game Logic
- Damage Upon Touching An Enemy: This doesn't happen with every enemy or bosses.
- Exploding Barrels: While these barrels do appear sometimes & can be used as a weapon, they don't explode when you hit or shoot them, unless thrown at a fire.
- Food Never Spoiling: This is because the food contain anti-matter which keeps the food fresh indefinitely.
- Food Restoring HP: This is because Brady used blood, all kinds of medicine, nanomachines & anti-matter when the food was made after he was reawakened to keep them from getting spoiled, rotten or melted.
- Freezing Gravity: Freezing enemies can be used as platforms to get to hard-to-reach areas, enemies or bosses & the characters do lampshade how the bodies are still in the air.
- Lack of Effect from Smoke Inhalation: While this is true for some of the characters, most of them will start coughing if they stay in an area with smoke or smog for a little while.
- Looting to Your Heart's Content: The Army of the Omniverse acknowledge this if you collected everything in a certain location & at the end, they ask if they should return these only to for the store owners to tell them they could buy them back since Brady left checks for them.
- Magic Magazines: This is justified that the weapons were created by Brady, so they would never worry about ammo.
- Superhuman Bladder: This does get lampshaded as the characters sometimes ask along the lines of "Why didn't I feel like this when I was fighting?"
- Unbreakable Doors: Unlike many games, you can open & close any doors you come across or break them down. The Army of the Omniverse joke about it when they're at the door that precedes Brady that requires a keycard, causing Rainbow Dash to say "Keycard? We don't need no fucking keycard." & they all force the door open.
- Weightless Armor: This does get lampshaded as Brady later reveals that the anti-matter made even the strongest armor feel lighter to avoid strains.
- Abstract Objectives: The objectives aren't abstract, but not hand-holding.
- Auto-Scrolling: There's none of these at all.
- Button-Mashing: There's no reliance on this in this game.
- Escort Missions: None of the objectives are these.
- Fetch Quests: None of the objectives are these either.
- Ice Levels: Ice cleats are implanted onto everyone's footwear, which keeps them from sliding, though they can slide on the ice during combat.
- Instant Deaths/Kills: Some attacks used by the playable characters & the bosses are these, though the instant respawning helps relieves being hit by them.
- Invisible Walls: This is referenced during the loading screen over how they can't escape the portal realm they use to travel from world to world.
- Life Force Doors: These only pop out before you fight the bosses where you're required to kill every enemies summoned & any enemy you skip will also appear during it.
- Long Load Times: Like some games, the loading in this game is disguised through the characters talking to each other.
- Platform Sections in Non-Platforming Games: The playable characters do have to do some platforming & some of them will wonder how they made the jumps sometimes. Like most platformers, you can correct your trajectory mid-jump.
- Quick Time Events: There are none of these at all also.
- Random Encounters: This ain't an issue since you can see the enemies.
- Sewer Levels: Part of Chapter 77 does take place in the sewers.
- Stealth Sections: These only pop up when the Army of the Omniverse plan it that way, though it's not the only way to complete them.
- Time Limits: There are none of these at all either.
- Unskippable Cutscenes: Like many games, this game have the option to skip them if you think they drag on or playing a chapter again.
- Vehicle Sections: Only Dah'ren Mohran, Ghost Rider & Jack Thompson's boss fights are these.
- Water Levels: While there are references to most infamous ones, they're far better than the ones referenced, they're not slow, the camera's not disorienting & there's no air meter which they do lampshaded that at 1 point.
Fighting Game Clichés
- The Big, Slow Grappler: Some of the playable characters & bosses like Asura & Jason do fall under this trope.
- Insanely Super Long Animations: The ultimate moves can last a little while.
- Motivational Tropes: These are a given.
- Overkill But No Kill: The Army of the Omniverse's Ultimate Moves & some of the bosses' most powerful attacks do fall under this trope as everyone in the game can take a lot of punishment.
- Projectile Attacks: These are also a given.
- SNK Boss Syndrome: Besides Jinpachi, Azazel, Night Terror, Gill, Seth, Shao Kahn & Brainiac appearing, Brady says at one point "While I do have autism, I don't have SNK Boss Syndrome, though I do show symptoms of it"
- Sexualized Female Characters: The females of the Army of the Omniverse can sometimes fall under this, but can pull their own weight.
- The Main Antagonist & Their Corporation/Empire: While he does have a factory & minions & turned White Space into his new home with landmarks & buildings around the world, Brady doesn't have an empire.
- Archetypes: This refers to the classes playable characters fall under, though they can fall under more than 1.
- Blackhole Backpack: Every playable character, except the Transformers as they can just configure any weapon, has their pocket dimension inside their backpacks, which turn invisible & intangible in gameplay to store all the stuff they find & to not slow them down.
- Chainmail Bikini: The females of the Army of the Omniverse joke about when if they or someone else finds this & subvert this in Chapter 97 as they reveal that their newly designed armor can fold itself & when they gets to battle, it expands, covering & adequately protecting them, which comes with a battle mask. Arcee, Windblade & Slipstrike don't have to worry about this since they're Transformers. Brady also reveals that he designed briefs, boxers, bras & panties using blade-resistant & bulletproof fibers, which he sent to them before the Genocide of Heroes.
- Destroyed Hometown: Several of the locations in this game are the ruins of the main locations of the playable characters' shows, games & anime.
- Heroes Getting Away with Anything: This does get talked about if this is possible since most of the people in their universes are dead.
- Magic McGuffins: Surprisingly, there are no McGuffins the characters they have to look for to defeat Unicron & later Brady, despite the appearance of some items that were McGuffins in their respective games & shows, which only used as weapons or in their Ultimate Moves.
- Magic Stomach Syndrome: While the Army of the Omniverse does lampshade this, it turned out Brady has the enemies ransack & eat the items they took with whole, because they were given blackhole stomachs.
- Only the Player character is competent: Expect here, that's not the case as everyone is comptent in 1 way or another as this was done to keep the game relying solely on you when it comes to quests unless it leads to boss battles.
- Oversized Weapons: This is a given.
- Rats, Bats, Spiders, Slimes, Goblins & Skeletons: While they don't appear at the beginning of the game, they do appear as enemies at times.
- Repetitive NPCs: If you want to talk to a character you're not controlling, there are options of what you want to talk to them about like the Fallout franchise, though unlike that franchise & the Mass Effect franchise, there's no morality system.
- The Chosen One: This gets inverted as the main protagonists of the respective games & shows find out that Brady is the Chosen One, not them, destined to erase the Omniverse.
- A Regular Enemy, But Bigger: Some bosses do fall under this.
- Boss in Constant Pursuit: This does happen sometimes.
- Bosses Creating Weakness: This doesn't happen.
- Climbable Bosses: This is the case with some, though the playable characters won't stay on them for long.
- Damage-Sponge Bosses: The bosses do have a big amount of health, but it's like that because they're desperate not to get erased.
- Elemental Weakness: Like some games, several enemies & bosses do have these.
- Endless Mobs: Some of the bosses' tactics do rely on their minions.
- Forced to go Solo: This doesn't happen.
- Glowing Weak Spots: None of the bosses have these.
- Grab Attacks: Some bosses have these, which only happens if you're too close to 1 boss that has this attack.
- Instant Fail States: There's none of these.
- Invincible Bosses: Deviljho & Nemesis do start off as these until their proper boss fights.
- Numerous Bosses in a Row: This only happens in Boss Rush Mode.
- Rain of Projectiles: This is a given, though like NieR: Automata, it's part of the experience.
- Temporary Invincibility: The bosses don't have this.
- The Scaredy Cat Boss: No boss is like this.
- Vehicle Bosses: Marvin Heemeyer & Robosaurus' boss fight are the only ones who uses this trope.
This refers to what games will come as callbacks, Easter eggs & aspects of certain good & bad games did I use & didn't use to show how far games have come.
- Custer's Revenge: One rapist can be seen raping a woman against a cactus like what Custer does to the Indian woman in the game, before attacking you.
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial: The Army of the Omniverse wonder why White Space has so many wells in 1 section.
- Halloween: Michael can decapitate the playable characters as one of his attacks.
- Pac-Man: Chapter 1 is based off the original Pac-Man board.
- Star Wars: Darth Vader can shoot lasers out of his lightsaber, like the final battle with him in the game.
- Takeshi's Challenge: The Army of the Omniverse learn that their worlds can be just as unfair as Brady's when he starts ranting about some bad things that happened to them.
- The Transformers: Mystery of Convoy: The battle with Unicron has floating platforms like how the boss fights in that game work.
- The Adventures of Bayou Billy: The enemies can sometimes have the same amount of health as you.
- Battletoads: Ghost Rider's boss fight is based off the Turbo Tunnel, but the walls & electrical traps can be destroyed. Unlike the game, you don't share lives & there's no friendly fire.
- Castlevania: Death & Dracula appear & unlike the games, the enemies don't respawn, the combat's not limited & the chapter isn't that difficult traverse. You can also jump on the Medusa Heads to save yourself from falling.
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse: Trevor gets mentioned by Dracula.
- Contra: The Run n Gun aspects of the combat comes from this franchise as you can shoot your ranged weapons in all directions & still be able to change direction. Unlike the game, you don't die in 1 hit & don't have just 3 lives. As for the Konami Code, putting it in will the cause the character you're controlling to summon a user posing as you into the game & control you for a bit before the others call the character back.
- Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: Every character in the game is out to kill the Army of the Omniverse & vice-versa.
- Friday the 13th: If you pick up a rock during Jason's boss battle, the character will say something along the lines of "Yeah, like this is going to hurt him."
- Ghost n Goblins: The way the characters suit up & remove their clothing is based off Arthur gaining & losing his armor, but more fluently like how Huntress Wizard changes. Unlike the game, you don't die in 2 hits, you won't lose a life when the timer runs out, in fact there's no time limit at all in the game & you don't have to play the game twice unless you're replaying it.
- Mega Man 1: Although Mega Man, the Yellow Devil & Dr. Wily, you do get invincibility if hit & the game auto-saves.
- Mega Man 2: The Metal Blade is nerfed in the game to balance out the weapons.
- Silver Surfer: Galactus mentions how he defeated Silver Surfer with 1 hit & his defeat pose is same one from the game.
- Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight: You arrive & leave each universe through portals.
- Super Mario Bros. 2/The Lost Levels: Although Mario, Luigi & Bowser appear, there are no Poison Mushrooms & the wind can only be used as an attack.
- Super Mario Bros. 3: The Sun is actually an enemy in this game, like that game.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Besides the Turtles, April, Shredder, Kraang & the Technodrome appearing, the Dam comes up in Chapter 77, thought you can cut the seaweed & destroy the electrical traps, though this is also where Armaggon's boss battle takes place after you complete that section. Unlike the game, your jumping isn't limited & won't drown if you fall into the water.
- Tetris: The blocks from this game are one of Internet's attacks.
- Top Gun: When the Army of the Omniverse travel to the 9/11 loop, some of the characters get nervous over landing the 4 planes after disabling the government's autopilot at the Pentagon.
- Zelda 2: The Adventures of Link: Besides Link appearing, Death Mountain comes up in Chapter 54. Unlike the game, there's no lack of direction of information in the game's world or multiverse in this case.
- Aladdin: Jafar does appear in the game & his boss battle is based off the infamous Cave of Wonders stage.
- Comix Zone: You can still attack when hanging onto anything by kicking or punch or shoot if hanging upside down.
- CrazyBus: Buses blare the theme song as an attack.
- Ecco the Dolphin: Brady's factory says "Welcome to the Machine" on it.
- Gunstar Heroes: You can chain your ranged weapons as well.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Beside Sonic & Dr. Eggman appearing, Chaos' boss fight takes place in a area based off the Labyrinth Zone.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2: Metropolis Zone is part of the chapter & Asterons, Shellcrackers & Slicers appear in this game.
- Castlevania: Dracula X: The Army of the Omniverse can backflip during platforming & combat.
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest: While King K. Rool does appear, you don't suffer knockback if hit by enemies.
- Earthbound: Giygas appears as a boss in the game & certain objects like yo-yos & frying pans can be used in combat. Fighting the police will remind people of the Onett police station fight in the game.
- Earthworm Jim 1 & 2: During the Mongolian Death Worm battle, Brady says "He can shoot lasers, but at least, he's not in a spacesuit."
- Final Fantasy VI: Besides Terra, Kefka & some enemies from this game, the plot point of previous incarnations of the Army of the Omniverse being the Gods of Balance is based off the Ester plot point.
- Home Improvement: Power Tool Pursuit: Like this game, power tools are some of the weapons in the game.
- Hong Kong 97: During one battle with Blood gang members, Rose says "Looks like we got a herd of fuckin' ugly Reds."
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past: Having the top view & using Link will remind people of this game.
- Mega Man X: The Bee Bladers & the opening highway stage appear in this game.
- Prince of Persia: Osama bin Laden's boss fight can remind people of the combat from this game.
- Shaq Fu: Broken pieces of this game can be found, which refers ShaqFu.com.
- Street Fighter 2: The way Akuma enters for his boss battle is based off how he enters unexpectedly if certain things are met.
- Super Castlevania IV: Leon can whip in 8 directions like in that game.
- Super Mario World: Mario can glide with the cape from this game.
- Super Metroid: Mother Brain has a body like in this game.
- Super Star Wars franchise: While Luke & Vader do appear in the game, the boss fights never get monotonous.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time: Besides Tokka, Rahzar, Baxter, Leatherhead, Kraang, Slash & the Rat King appearing, the characters can throw enemies onto the screen, but now with blood, organs, mechanical parts & bone pieces.
- Wolfenstein 3D: Like the game, Hitler pilots a mech in his battle & carries 2 mini-guns with him.
- Hotel Mario: If Luan uses a toaster in combat, she'll say "You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!" one time. Papyrus also gives out spaghetti to Mario & Luigi on their off-times.
- Link: The Faces of Evil & Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon: The side-scrolling perspective using Link can bring back some bad memories at these 2.
- Plumbers Don't Wear Ties: When asked why plumbers don't wear ties, Mario said that he never thought of that, though he admitted he had worn one before.
- Alundra: The puzzles' solutions can be subtle at times.
- Busby 3D: Bubsy's corpse can seen at 1 point.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night: Besides Alucard & Galamoth appearing, Anita says "What is a woman? An incompetent, unintelligent, weak & useless slut.", which is based off the infamous "What is a man?" line.
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Some parts of Chapter 26 are based off some stages from this game as well.
- Duke Nukem 3D: The ice cannon can alter between a streaming form & ice balls.
- Fear Effect: The playable characters' health bar come in the form of a fusion of an electrocardiograph & a regular health bar that'll pulse faster the more damage they take & turn red. Like that game, though, it's possible to calm that character's heart rate through various means, though food will still heal them.
- Final Fantasy VII: Besides Tifa & Sephiroth appearing, you can wield Cloud's Buster Sword.
- Mega Man X4: Zero's swings are based off the ones from this game. The way Rose Wilson holds Brady's corpse after the true final battle is based off how Zero held Iris.
- Metal Gear Solid: Solid Snake appears in the game. Everyone is very perceptive in the game's optional stealth.
- Mortal Kombat: Special Forces: This isn't the first time Mortal Kombat characters appeared in a non-fighting game.
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee: Like this game, the game mixes a dark tone with humor.
- Rayman: The chapters can be last up to an 1 hour or more.
- Resident Evil 2: Birkin & Lickers appear in this game.
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis: Nemesis appears & can chase the playable characters if he encounters them before his boss fight.
- Silent Hill: Some of the enemies from this game & the fog from the town appears in several chapters, even before Chapter 30 & after.
- Spawn: The Eternal: The way Lucy's cloak before joining the Army of the Omniverse looks is based off Spawn's.
- Tomb Raider 3: The Adventures of Lara Croft: Animals pop up as enemies in the game.
- Vagrant Story: While leveling up does increase your stats, it also allows you to unlock new combo & defense chains, like this game.
- Banjo Tooie: A bird similar to Canary Mary is seen, but is shot & eaten by a Tigrex. Brady also says "At least, I'm not quizzing ya, I fucking hate getting quizzed!" at 1 point.
- Blast Corps: There's multicolored crates in Marvin Heemeyer's boss fight that he can plow through.
- Conker's Bad Fur Day: The idea of having these cartoon characters drinking, swearing & having sex is rather inspired by this as well as some of the meta humor.
- Daikatana: The design of the weapons are inspired by this game.
- GoldenEye 007: You can shoot enemies in the crotch & there are mufflers & suppressors if you want to use the weapons in stealth sections.
- Jet Force Gemini: Some tanks can hover just like the one you used in that game.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Like the Sun in Super Mario Bros. 3, the Moon in this game is an enemy in this game.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: The infamous Water Temple from this game is part of Chapter 54, but less tedious.
- Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero: Seeing Sub-Zero do platforming can give some people bad memories of this game & this isn't the first time he, Scorpion & Shinnok appeared in a non-fighting game.
- Perfect Dark: In the "Here Comes The Girls" trailer, the way the female characters wake up, getting dressed & prep themselves in 1 scene is based off this commercial & these commercials, minus the last one in the link. Also the game has an open tutorial & concise descriptions about each of the universes in pre-chapter cutscenes like this game.
- Star Fox 64: Characters that could fly can do barrel roll to dodge or attack in the air.
- Superman 64: Besides Superman, Lex Luthor, Brainiac & Darkseid appearing, when the Army of the Omniverse goes after Lex, he says "If you want to know who's really responsible, solve my maze." The rings from the flying sections of that game are also an attack of his.
- Super Mario 64: Besides Mario, the other playable characters can triple jump, long jump & wall jump in the game. Also the Piano & Maw-Rays also appear in Chapter 55.
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter: Several dinosaurs pop up as enemies in the game.
- Seaman: Like the Seamen, the playable characters can freely mate in the game & even announce it, though they usually do it when not in combat & fully heal both characters & improve their stats. Also, the game won't go into Rule 34 territory when it comes to this.
- Sonic Adventure: Besides Chaos appearing, fishing rods can be used as weapons, though the characters can dive into the water to get anything they see in the water.
- Sonic Adventure 2: Besides Shadow appearing, the G.U.N. mechs & even the G.U.N. appear as enemies in this game.
- America's 10 Most Wanted: This isn't the first time Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden have been bosses in a video game.
- BCV: Battle Construction Vehicles: You drive various construction vehicles during Marvin Heemeyer's boss fight to even the odds.
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening: Although Dante & Vergil do appear, the game's more dark fantasy & modern horror than Gothic horror.
- Final Fantasy X: When the characters laugh, it's much less awkward looking.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: The playable characters can work out at ruined gyms, running on treadmills, punching speedbags & punching bags & lifting weights & improve their stamina & strength & also change their fighting styles. Also, having Bloods/Crips riding motorcycles while the playable characters are on a train can give people war flashbacks to the infamous mission Wrong Side of the Tracks. Jack's battle is based off Frank Tenpenny's battle, which refers back to his hatred of the franchise before he was disbarred.
- Jak 2: Renegade: The stress aspect is part of the gameplay.
- Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2: Besides several Disney & Final Fantasy characters, the corpses of Sora, Riku, Terra, Ventus & Aqua can be seen, a Keyblade comes up as a weapon & the portal creatures were inspired by the Heartless. Unlike the franchise, the story in this game is far from convoluted & the cutscenes are skippable if playing again.
- Manhunt: Some of the environments in the game are damp like in this game.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Besides several Marvel characters appearing, the game is played via an episode or, in this case, chapter format. Besides comic books, you could also collect Blu-Ray DVDs containing episodes of the shows represented in the game.
- Max Payne: Bullet Time is part of the game, which can help dodge projectiles sometimes as well as the reloading.
- Mega Man X7: When a random person was about give tutorials in the prologue, he/she is killed by portal creature & instead is shown on screen when needed. Also, Flame Hyenard's stage is seen in Chapter 17 when the playable characters to collect more materials to repower the Rider Armors, but he's already dead & his corpse can be found on what's left of the Gazelle mech he rode on during his boss fight.
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater: Using Snake in the wilderness can remind people of this game.
- Shadow of the Colossus: The playable characters can grab onto & climb up the larger bosses to find weakspots or avoid some attacks, but without the stamina meter from that game & those bosses can try to shake them off. 1 version of the Portal Creature Juggernaut resembles Malus.
- Silent Hill 2: Besides Pyramid Head appearing, the Otherworld is part of Chapter 30.
Game Boy Advance
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow: Besides Soma & Chaos appearing, Dracula admits that he's shocked over what his reincarnation turned out to be.
- Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis: Besides Aquaman & Black Manta as well as his minions appearing, the underwater sections don't suck in this game as the camera wouldn't make you sick, the combat isn't slowed down & Atlantis is in ruins.
- Charlie's Angels: Seeing some of the playable characters fighting in their bathing suits/underwear in some sections in a couple characters can remind people of this game.
- F-Zero GX: Sonic wonders if he should get Falcon's car as he gets curb-stomped by Savitar & the characters in the speedster class can go just as fast as in this game during combat, but without the worrying of falling into pits or colliding into something & still easy to control.
- Ikugara: Projectile rain is something both the playable characters & bosses can do, which invoke bullet hell, especially the final fight with Brady's final form as The Anamoly.
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Besides Midna appearing, her Ultimate Move involves the form she took after trying to defeat Ganon.
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes: While Samus & Ridley do appear, you don't have to backtrack & you don't lose health in the Dark world.
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door: Besides the Shadow Queen appearing, the dungeon that leads to the Thousand Year-Door & the door itself appear in Chapter 55.
- Resident Evil 0: Giant Poison Dart Frogs appear as enemies in this game.
- Resident Evil 4: Besides Leon & the Regeneradors appearing, he tells the others that Leatherface reminds him of Dr. Salvador & 1 version of the Portal Creature Juggernaut resembles El Gigante. Ashley is also mentioned among the causalities.
- Super Mario Sunshine: Besides Petey Piranha appearing, Bowser Jr. is mentioned being dead. Mario & Sonic talk about how this & Sonic Adventure 2 used the same stupid plot device.
- Super Monkey Ball 2: Brady can move the screen as an attack.
- Super Smash Bros. Melee: Fighting Death Hands, Wallmasters & Floormasters might remind people of Master Hand & Crazy Hand.
- Viewtiful Joe: Brady mentions "You can't control how this game flows like Joe. That's why I erased him."
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow: You have better control over the camera & the Bat-Grapple when swinging over buildings as Batman.
- Drake of the 99 Dragons: The hitmen enemies resemble the main character of the game, Drake.
- Halo 2: Besides Master Chief appearing, some of the corpses in Chapter 36 are colored after the main characters of Red vs. Blue.
- Ninja Gaiden Black: The game does have reactionary combat as the characters can block & interrupt enemy attacks & counter them as they try to find opening for attacks & both playable characters & bosses attack erratically & without patterns as well as knowing when to use your Ultimate Move during enemy encounters & boss fights.
- Shadow the Hedgehog: Besides Shadow, Black Doom & his minions appears, this isn't the first time a kid-friendly or teen-rated franchise tried to be more mature, though this time the game succeeds at this.
- Sonic Heroes: Metal Sonic's characterization is based off this game.
- Air Control: One of the passengers on United Airlines Flight 93 says "Cola & meal please, no bread" at one point & the Army of the Omniverse fight hijackers within the planes.
- Baldi's Basics in Education & Learning: Using soda as a ranged weapon & the way Chucky & the other characters smack a yardstick can remind people of this game as well as the push broom resembling Gotta Sweep.
- Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing: The G.U.N. Truck, at one point, goes through a bridge & comes back up, destroying it.
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth: The levels can be endless sometimes in the game.
- Darkest Dungeon: Several of the enemies look like that they do come from this game.
- Day One: Garry's Incident: The primary weapon Garry uses in this game is 1 of the equippable weapons in the game.
- Diablo III: Satan's design resembles Diablo himself from this
- Furi: Some of the attacks from the playable characters & bosses can be inspired by this game.
- Hatred: The explosions might remind people of this game.
- Hotline Miami franchise: The Top-Down angle can be seen like this & the way you kill some enemies & even some bosses are very similar to this franchise.
- I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game: You're fighting several villains that were the final bosses of their video games, but none of them are the final boss. Unlike the game, you don't die in 1 hit.
- Plants vs. Zombies: Seeing some plant enemies kill zombies in their way can remind people of this game.
- SCP: Containment Breach: SCP-049, 058, 096, 106, 173, 294, 682 & 966 show up in the Hunt or Be Hunted chapter, SCP-205 & 1025 can picked up & used & SCP-294 can give out drinks after defeating it.
- Super Columbine Massacre RPG!: This ain't the first time Eric & Dylan were in a video game with elements from DOOM.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: The Minotaur resembles the Chort from this game.
- Undertale: Besides Napstablook, Toriel, Grillby, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Muffet, Mettaton, Asgore, Asriel, Sans, Chara & Gaster appearing, their attacks have been lifted off the game as well as having some new ones. Also like in Asriel's battle from that game, the Gods of Balance discover that Brady's heart still has some humanity in it but only after killing Brady.
- World of Warcraft: One warrior called Leeroy Jenkins is found dead at one point.
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia: Besides Shanoa appearing, glyphs can found in the game.
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story: This isn't the first time Bowser has joined in saving the day. Fawful's Minion's battle resembles Dark Fawful's, but without the turn-based combat of that game.
- BioShock: Big Daddy, some of the enemies from this game & Frank Fontaine appear & Adam is a collectible in this game.
- Dark Souls franchise: The playable characters, enemies & bosses attack relentlessly, almost animalistic like because of how the Genocide of Heroes affected them. 1 version of the Portal Creature Juggernaut resembles Smough from the first game. Unlike the franchise, you don't move stiffly & don't take fall damage.
- Dead Rising: Besides Frank & Willamette appearing, some of the sound design does come from this game. The playable characters can mutilate dead enemies by stomping on them, which can cause them to leave bloody footprints & can still shoot them, both of which can make the corpse jump a bit, using a sledgehammer can crush enemy corpses' heads, you can use anything as a weapon, even food, which, along with paint, can temporarily blind an enemy, can crowd crawl through enemies, when you pick up a chainsaw, you rev it up, while not being slowed down & slice through multiple enemies' health quicker, when you pick up a mannequin, you can still the parts as weapons, using a bat can hit more than 1 enemy, you can knock over garbage cans, though they can hurt your hands & feet unless their stamina is built up, but won't lose any health, using any sword, axe or machete can slice through enemies' health quickly, using a fire extinguisher doesn't freeze enemies solid & can run out, using balls or a ball launcher on a wall can make the ball bounce off it, money & coins fly out if you throw a cash register at enemies, can pick up & breaks cardboard boxes & barrels & throw enemies through them, using a heated frying pan can burn enemies, can kick a chair or a bench at enemies, close any opened doors & can be used against enemies, using a cleaner or water doesn't break windows & don't break easily unless you crash through it or use a heavier weapon, flick any plates, CDs & vinyls like shruikens based on how many you picked up, using a hockey stick to shoot pucks & a golf club to swing golf balls, not just as melee weapons & using wall cleaner can cause enemies to fall over & can leave stains on walls. They can also counter if an enemy or boss is tackling them to the ground, can throw an enemy over their shoulder if they try to tackle you, dropkicking an enemy will cause them to collide into another & even using wrestling moves with the enemy against them where you can decapitate enemies with neck-snap or disembowel them & can start breathing heavily if running for awhile, though it can be reduced by increasing their stamina. Objects you're holding don't disappear & the brainwashed protagonists from Chapter 9 onwards can remind Frank of the Pyschopaths & Maniacs he fought in this game & Dead Rising 4.
- Ninja Gaiden 2: The playable characters tear their enemies apart with mutilation.
- Sonic 06: Besides Solaris & some his minions appearing, Sonic tells the others that he & the anthropomorphic characters are off-limits.
- South Park: Tenorman's Revenge: The main menu is from Brady's point of the view like how that game is from Scott's, though he's not seen in his chair until you beat the game. Also like this game, the chapter selection screen are portal creatures waiting to go through the portal.
- Star Wars Kinect: Seeing Luke or Vader dance can remind people of this game.
- Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor: The Nazi mechs in this game are based off the mechs from that game.
- Super Meat Boy: You respawn instantly if you die. The way Anita dies is how Dr. Fetus dies in that game's true ending.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled: The game's darker remixes of various themes from the games & shows represented may give people bad memories of this remake.
- Castlevania Judgment: Besides the Time Reaper, the designs are much better than in that game.
- Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion: Besides appearing Ben, Kevin, Vilgax, Father, Dexter, Samurai Jack, Aku, Mojo Jojo, Him & Fuzzy Lumpkins appearing, a TV remote robot comes up as an enemy.
- Donkey Kong Country Returns: Besides Tiki Tong appearing, Donkey Kong is riding on a rocket barrel sometimes & White Space has a factory based off World 7-7 Music Madness.
- Escape from Bug Island: The amount of items you get to keep the survival horror elements from negating the combat can remind people of this game & Giant Insects & Reptilians appear as enemies in the game.
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land: Besides Magolor appearing, Meta Knight's sword & Dedede's hammer can be collected & equipped.
- MadWorld: Besides Jack appearing, the game's violence does coming off like crossing the line twice like that game & does highly encourage you to find creative ways to defeat your opponents.
- Metroid: Other M: Ridley's appearance is based off his final form & when asked why she's not petrified Samus says "I did at first, but after fighting him several times, I got used to it & also mad."
- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle: Jasper Batt Jr & Travis Touchdown's corpses can be seen at one point. Travis' Beam Katana can be collected & equipped.
- Okami: Besides Amaterasu & Yami appearing, Amaterasu's reaction to the Hydra will remind her of Orochi, a boss who became infamous in the game for having to be fought 3 times.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2: Unlike the game, Rosalina does appear & Mario can do the spin from this game.
- Super Paper Mario: Besides Dimentio appearing, Brady's tragic backstory is similar to Count Bleck's, just with the destruction of his Earth & being sent to the beginning of history added in.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Some of Brady's attacks are based off Tabuu's.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines: Fighting Xenomorphs in this game might resemble how the infamous demo of that game looked & played.
- Batman: Arkham City: Besides Batman, Joker & Ra's al Ghul appearing, the camera zooms out when fighting in third-person & the combat also has the same counterattack from this game to avoid being dogpiled.
- Bayonetta: Besides Bayonetta & Jubileus appearing, Bayonetta mentions how she had to keep her younger self safe.
- BioShock Infinite: Besides Comastock appearing, this game doesn't have any moral choices.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Besides Makarov appearing, the infamous No Russian mission is shown in flashback.
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2: Having Castlevania characters in the more modern setting can remind people of this game.
- DMC: Devil May Cry: This game does take jabs at Fox News like that game, but also CNN. Anita's boss fight is based off Bob Barbas' fight.
- Diablo III: The dungeon crawling is also very similar to this game, the firewall that the Internet sets up is named after the infamous Error 37 & has a move called Error 3,006, which holds the characters in place, also named after another infamous error from that game. Satan's design is based off Diablo from this game.
- Duke Nukem Forever: The playable characters can look themselves in a mirror, complimenting their designs, though they also could break them, go to the bathroom, empty vending machines, draw on whiteboards they find, though they'll draw for you, drink from water fountains or in Lapis' case use them to attack, collect food they find, only to learn the food's genetic engineered to stay fresh forever so you don't have worry about it getting rotten, play 9-ball on pool tables, microwave some foods & blend some drinks, signing their names on walls with graffiti using the female playable characters' period blood as paint, shooting some basketball hoops, playing pinball, trying out slot machines & video poker machines, posing in souvenir photo machines, playing with a copying machine, though not making copies of their butts, watching some of the Blu-Ray DVDs you collected, playing a Whack-a-Mole-like game & air hockey, throwing frisbees & paper airplanes, look through observation scoops, go on the internet, control RC Cars & Drones & making sexy calendars when not in combat. Unlike that game, you can hold more than 2 weapons.
- F.E.A.R.: Like that game, the enemy A.I. is very competent.
- God of War 3: The first person perspective of the female characters beating Anita to death is based off how Kratos killed Zeus, before tearing her apart.
- Guacamelee!: Some of the effects in the wrestling moves used can remind people of this game, though the boss rush mode screen can remind people of Vs. screen if they watch anything from WWE.
- Lollipop Chainsaw: Having one female character in a cheerleader outfit & having Juilet's chainsaw equipped can remind people of this game.
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: Besides Raiden appearing, stealth is optional & can be used to reduce combat. Trump's boss battle is based off Armstrong's. The "Cutting system" mechanic is brought over from that game.
- Mortal Kombat 9: Besides Shao Kahn appearing, this isn't the first time Freddy Krueger has guest starred in a game.
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Bone cracking sound effects are used when the characters break their or their foes' bones. Like that game, the ending of this game is rather lighthearted compared to the rest of the game.
- Portal 2: Besides Wheatley appearing, a APERTURE Laboratories gun can collected & equipped.
- Red Dead: Redemption: The playable characters can take several bullets to the chest like John Marston, but can also swim unlike him.
- Ride to Hell: Retribution: Killing someone in vehicle sections causes them to fly off to the right or left to explode like in that game. Fighting Hell's Angels members in & out of vehicle sections can also give people painful memories of this game.
- Sonic Generations: The game feels much like a trip down memory lane like this game.
- Sonic: Unleashed: Besides the Dark Gaia appearing, Eggmanland comes up in Chapter 22.
- Spec Ops: The Line: White phosphorus is a weapon you can throw, though it can remind people of the infamous "White Phosphorus" scene from that game.
- Street Fighter IV: Besides Seth appearing, the characters rendered as 3D models with polygons but use a stylized effect to give them a hand-drawn look.
- The Last of Us: Seeing various locations from these shows & games are in ruins & how the playable characters begin to bond can remind people of this game. Joel & Ellie's dead corpses can be found in a forgotten cabin. In optional stealth, the characters can hone in their hearing, allowing you to see through walls since it's based off Listen mode.
- Wolfenstein: The New Order: Like in real life & this game, the Nazis speak German, North Korean soldiers speak Korean & Japanese Fisherman speak Japanese for example. Once a room is cleared of enemies, it'll stay cleared for the entirety of the chapter.
- Angry Birds: There's a sign that's says "NO BIRD SLINGING" at one point.
- Dungeon Keeper Mobile: The name of barrier surrounding EA's main HQ is called Paywall, referring to how this game exposed them for biting the hand that feeds them.
- Final Fantasy All the Bravest: Fighting some Final Fantasy villains can remind people of this.
- Kid Icarus: Uprising: Besides Hades appearing, the controls won't give you hand cramps & the characters will talk with the bosses will fighting them.
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force: This isn't the first game where you fight Samus.
- Bayonetta 2: Besides Aesir appearing, the playable characters can ride on enemy fighter jets during combat.
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric: Beside Lyric appearing, this isn't the first time Sonic's been in a beat 'em up.
- Super Mario 3D World: This ain't the first time Rosalina is playable.
- Super Smash Bros U: The playable characters are balanced like the roster in this game.
- Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma: The playable characters can completely crush enemies' heads if wielding 2 sledgehammers like the 2 hammers boss in that game.
- Bloodborne: The dark fantasy & sci-fi aspects of that game are seen in this game as well as the same effective horror. Umbilical cords are also a health item & blood is used in everything from alcohol to medicine like the game, but also mixed into the food items.
- Doom (2016): The Glory Kills brought up into the game & the shooting parts of combat abandons many generic cliches that plague modern shooter games like this game.
- Doom Eternal: Like this game, the characters & enemies' bodies become progressively destroyed & deteriorated in combat as they suffer damage.
- Godzilla: Godzilla does attack generators in the flashbacks in Chapter 5, but doesn't in this game.
- God of War: Kratos mentions about how Atreus was killed in the Genocide of Heroes, mistakens Loki for his son & attacks Thor despite not being the same ones he knew & Jormungandr reveals he betrayed Kratos despite helping him & Atreus.
- Horizon: Zero Dawn: Like that game, this one doesn't outright tell you how to defeat enemies; instead, you learn through experimentation. The game's challenge doesn't resort to level grinding or making resources extremely rare, instead the enemies & bosses are very aggressive as even the weakest of enemies can be dangerous, but it also depends on player skill. Tina & the T-Rex's ranged attacks are based off Redmaw & the Thunderjaws' attacks. Ravage's design is based off the Stalkers & Laserbeak's is based off the Glinthawks.
- Metal Gear Survive: The vortexes sucking everything with the white waves which can be seen everywhere & how everyone's infected with a virus created using the Regeneradors, Jason's, Deadpool's & Annihilus' healing capabilities by Brady before the game might be give people war flashbacks to this game.
- Monster Hunter: World: The graphics in Chapter 13 can remind people of this game as well as Deviljho doing a suplex as 1 of its attacks.
- NieR: Automata: If you look at the playable characters from a downward angle for too long, they'll notice & swat, kick, throw something or an enemy or blast the camera back. If done during combat or boss fights, an enemy or boss will attack the camera & not the character. Also, the various camera perspectives being augmented can remind people of this game, though you do have the choice to beating the game the way you like & the game puts danger & the characters over politics. 1 of Rose's alternate costumes resembles 2B.
- Nioh: Not only does the Hydra resemble Yamata-no-Orochi, but with 1 extra head from this game, but you can use different stances for melee weapons & can parry enemies & even bosses by turning their weapons & attacks against them.
- No Man's Sky: The Multi-Tool from this game appearing to help mind for materials, but won't run out & can be used in combat & Brady's fortress resembles the completed form of The Atlas.
- Persona 5: The game's darker & more mature themes can remind people of this game.
- PREY: The Army of the Omniverse injecting a Neuromod into one of their eyes to escape Parallax's visions can remind people of this game.
- Spider-Man: Spider-Man can do parkour when moving or in combat & Brady's mechanical tentacles are based off Doc Ock's, while his fighting style is the same as Taskmaster's but with more attacks from this game.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: Besides Nathan appearing, the graphics & illumination can remind people of that game.
- Attack on Titan: Besides Mikasa appearing, Titans pop up as enemies.
- Cuphead: It does rely on muscle memory like that game & the platforming tutorial is based off the infamous tutorial of that game.
- Far Cry 5: The pre-game backlash from the alt-right says that the game reminds them of that game.
- Fighter Within: The melee combos in this game may give people bad memories of that game, though they're more responsive & aren't as reliant on motion controls.
- Final Fantasy XV: Besides Noctis & the Adamantoises appearing, the Ring of the Lucii can be collected & equipped.
- LEGO Dimensions: Some of the franchises from this games are represented in this game.
- Life is Strange: Not only does the title get dropped at 1 point, the way almost everyone go swimming in their underwear sometimes in the freeroam near water will remind people of the pool scene from Episode 3 from this game.
- Mortal Kombat X: This ain't the only time Jason, Xenomorphs, Predators & Leatherface guest starred in a video game.
- Overwatch: Besides Tracer, Winston, D.Va, Reinhardt, Genji, Lucio, Sombra, Widowmaker, Reaper & Doomfist appearing, this ain't the first time this game was represented in a crossover game.
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard: The Molded appear in this game.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Besides Lara appearing, you can chain stealth kills like in this game.
- Star Wars Battlefront II: The chests the Army of the Omniverse can sometimes find are based off the in-game loot boxes & having them in Chapter 70 or having Luke or Vader open them can remind people of the Loot Box controversy with EA.
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole: Jared Fogle & Shub-Niggarath appear in the game with both having more attacks than in that game & the latter not having a white meat allergy.
- South Park: The Stick of Truth: Archive footage of Hitler is used like in that game, but in the background.
- Transformers: Devastation: Besides Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave & Blitzwing appearing, Nova Prime appears to reference the end-credits scene of that game.
- Watch Dogs 2: Sombra & Lori can hack into anything, Ajit Pai is a boss & the Army of the Omniverse's logo inspired by Anonymous.
- Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers: Besides Finn, Jake, Ice King, Steven, Mordecai, Death & Gumball appearing, the game is like this, but with more care into it.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Ganon's second & third forms are based off his counterpart from that game & this game doesn't have a weapon durability system, though while you can break things that aren't weapons, you won't have to worry about your main weapons being worn down or breaking.
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: This ain't the first time Mario & Luigi used ranged weapons.
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn: Crosspedia is based off Shaq-O-Pedia, but goes over the characters, enemies & bosses. Fighting Kevin Spacey & Harvey Weinstein can remind people of this game since most of the bosses are based off infamous celebrities.
- Sonic Mania: Some of the stages in Chapter 22 is inspired by this game.
- Splatoon 2: DJ Pon-3's DJ Station used in her boss battle & Ultimate Move is based off DJ Octavio's, though it doesn't dispel ink.
- Super Mario Odyssey: This ain't the first time Mario has been in a game with photo-realistic graphics & like that game, this game has no game over screens. The playable characters can also roll to dodge or to move faster, except the Transformers who just transform.
- Vroom in the Night Sky: Seeing Ghost Rider on his motorcycle or Arcee flying sometimes can remind people of this game.
Unlike the game references, there's not as many references to movies.
- Alien: Besides Xenomorphs appearing, there's 1 scene on the Knightship where Lockdown notices the females in their underwear & asks "Are you going into some kind of hypersleep your species does?", which they reply no.
- Jaws: Besides Great White Sharks appearing, Lockdown sees the sharks at 1 time & tells the others "I don't think you're all gonna need a bigger boat."
- King Kong: Some portal creatures act like Kong with helicopters & fighter jets surrounding on top of skyscrapers all over the world including the Empire State Building. One of the gruesome finisher the Army of the Omniverse could do is Kong's jaw rip he did on the Vastatosaurus rex in both original & the remake.
- Monty Python & the Holy Grail: The Holy Hand Grenade is a weapon you can find & use during combat.
- Night of the Living Dead: At the beginning of the Hunt or be Hunted chapter, Brady says "They're all coming to get you, guys & gals", which they respond with annoyingly "Actually, we're coming to get you.", causing Brady to say "It doesn't matter. They know you're all here. It's too late now. There is no escape.".
- Akira: Morrigan's corrupted form is based off Tetsuo's from this film, but not as ugly.
- Die Hard: Some of the members of the Army of the Omniverse say "Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!" sometimes.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off: After he reveals that he's their creator, Brady, now nervous over they took it, says to the player(s) "Here's Where They Goes Berserk" before they scream & Brady pulls up a soundproof barrier.
- Ghostbusters: A Proton Pack can be equipped to anyone but the Transformers.
- Leonard Part 6: Bill Cosby uses the same car from that movie & later tries to shoot the Army of the Omniverse, but the bullet ricochets around the area & hits him in the back of the head like what a minion tried to do to Leonard in the movie.
- Maximum Overdrive: The vehicle enemies are sentient just like this movie, though the Transformers initially mistake for Transformers.
- Predator: Predators appear & their cloaking devices can be equipped & help you if you decide to be stealthy.
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Like in the movie, Vader asks Luke to take his mask off after his boss fight, knowing that he'll die, but desiring to look at his son's face with his own eyes, though this saves him from being erased.
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back: Brady informs the Army of the Omniverse during the battle that they don't yet know the truth about their creator. They claim that he probably killed them, which he answers "No, I am your creator.", which shocks them.
- The Little Mermaid: Ursula appears & the Atlantica is ruins in Chapter 61.
- Batman & Robin: Batman's Credit Card pops up at 1 point.
- Hercules: Hades & the Titans appear in this game.
- Jurassic Park: Some of the dinosaurs from this movie appear as enemies.
- Pulp Fiction: Luan paraphrases Jules from that movie "You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in France? A Royale with cheese." to Bayonetta while eating at a McDoanlds in ruins.
- Silence of the Lambs: A liver is seen with fava beans & chianti in 1 diner.
- Speed: Fighting some enemies on buses can remind people of this movie.
- Super Mario Bros: The Bob-omb can found & equipped as well as having to wind it up & the same blast radius as in the movie as well as the Super Scope 6's blast being the same as the De-evolvers used.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day: The way Penny shape-shifts might remind people of the T-1000 from that movie & Scathan the Approver giving the Army of the Omniverse a thumbs up as he's erased, stating he approves of what they're doing after realizing what happened can also remind people of this movie.
- The Crow: Luna's makeup in 1 of her alternate costumes is based off that of Eric Draven's in that movie.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Besides Frollo appearing, he does mention that 2 genres of his film didn't match with infanticide & his sexual hypocrisy as well as the gargoyles Quasimodo had.
- The Matrix: As stated in Max Payne, Bullet Time is part of the game, which can help dodge projectiles sometimes.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Besides Jack Skellington & Oogie Boogie appearing, the Army of the Omniverse hear Jack singing Poor Jack as he gets erased after his battle before he saved himself.
- The Shawshank Redemption: Brady as The Anomaly does the same pose Andy Dufresne did at the end of that movie after finally eating the last Earth & causing a starstorm himself to represent the rain.
- Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie: Rita tells Zedd that she got a call from the Army of the Omniverse, which he replies "At least, it's not Divatox, but I don't think we're going to ever get over how she was the one who destroyed those accursed Rangers' base. We're going to have to keep an eye for them."
- 2012: The carnage during the Genocide of Heroes has some inspirations from that movie.
- Catwoman: Catwoman mentions 1 of her options for her outfit which includes the costume from this movie, but just burns it & tries on something else.
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer: Galactus does have a cloud like form like this film, because he was killed by Unicron before the Genocide of Heroes, but can still talk & has a monstrous form when you encounter him.
- Friday the 13th: Besides Jason Voorhees appearing, him having an underground tunnel system & traps laying around Crystal lake can remind people of this film.
- Halloween: Michael Myers has the same backstory as in this film, even if some people weren't happy that he was given 1.
- Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Some of the members of the Army of the Omniverse hid inside fridges when Vandal Savage dropped a nuclear bomb on them.
- Jurassic Park III: The Spinosaurus appears as an enemy, but with a more accurate design thanks to more recent skeletons.
- Spider-Man 3: Spider-Man is acting his Emo self from this film when he was brainwashed.
- The Animal: The characters, except the Beyonder, Savitar, the Anti-Monitor, the Transformers, the bosses from You Thought It Was Over & Bad Publicity chapters & Brady, were given some animalistic instincts like Marvin in that movie.
- The Dark Knight: Besides Batman & Joker appearing, you can shove a pencil into enemies' eyes the same way Joker does to 1 of Gambol's men in that film.
- The Princess & the Frog: Dr. Facilier, his Friends on the Other Side & New Orleans appears in Chapter 57.
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Besides the Fallen appearing, though his design is more based off his Prime Wars Trilogy & Robots in Disguise (2015) counterparts, Optimus cutting off 1 of Starscream's arm before Optimus' boss fight can remind people of this film.
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine: Deadpool being able to shoot eyebeams & unsheathing blades from his arms can remind people of his counterpart from this movie. Scorpion tells him "You remind me of Baraka, if he was a nutcase", which Deadpool says "Yeah, but at least, my mouth isn't sewn shut."
- A Nightmare On Elm Street: Besides Freddy Krueger appearing, he has the same design as in this movie & in Mortal Kombat (2011), though he still acts how he did in the original films.
- Aquaman: Black Manta's design is the same as this movie.
- A Quiet Place: Like this movie, there's not that much dialogue, though the characters aren't mute.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: Ultron Prime's appearance from this movie is 1 of the bodies he has.
- Avengers: Infinity War: Besides Thanos & the Outriders appearing, him throwing a planet & doing his fingersnap are 2 of his attacks in his boss fight.
- Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice: Besides Batman, Superman, Lex Luthor & Doomsday appearing, the title of Chapter 93 is based off this film.
- Big Hero 6: Yokai & San Fransokyo appear in this game in Chapter 67.
- Bumblebee: Optimus, Bumblebee, Starscream, Soundwave & Shockwave's appearances come from this movie.
- Deadpool: When Deadpool sees some of the characters healing severed limbs & picking up their decapitated heads, he says "Are we related more than you guys think?". Also like the film, despite the dark tone, there are times where it's fully aware of all the tropes used in this game.
- Deadpool 2: Vanessa being 1 of the casualties can remind people of this movie.
- Fant4stic: Besides Dr. Doom appearing, like this film, the game contains horror & superhero elements, but way better executed than this film.
- Fifty Shades trilogy: When the Army of the Omniverse discover Brady's crushes on Mikasa, Misery, Tifa, Elsa, Shinigami, Lucy, Lapis, Huntress Wizard, Rose & Penny & how he spied on them & the others before the Genocide of Heroes during his boss battle, Brady responds with "Who do you think I am? Christian Grey?!"
- Foodfight!: Sans & Luan do make some food puns like Dex in that movie.
- Frozen: Besides Elsa appearing, she does talk about wanting a break from her movie's overexposure.
- Get Out: The females in the Army of the Omniverse pick cotton out their Rape Racks to avoid being put to sleep by Harlow like Chris did.
- Godzilla (2014): The M.U.T.O.s appear from this movie & the Army of the Multiverse mention how Clover looks like them.
- Goosebumps (2015): Like the film, the characters, except the characters in Chapters 97, 98 & 99, were created by Brady & turn against him. Mantis Man resembles the giant Praying Mantis from this film.
- Green Lantern: Besides Green Lantern & Parallax appearing, Parallax, who doesn't look like how he did in this film, creates constructs of what the Army of the Omniverse did before & during the Genocide of Heroes to keep them from reaching the Anti-Monitor & kill them himself.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Star-Lord & Ego the Living Planet appear in the game.
- Independence Day: Resurgence: The gravity field from this movie is seen in the Genocide of Heroes.
- It Parts 1 & 2: Pennywise appears in the game & is based off his design from this film.
- Jurassic World: The animal planet in Chapter 98 contains a center based off Jurassic World itself before it was closed.
- Kong: Skull Island: The Skull Crawlers appear from this movie.
- Piranha 3DD: The piranhas resemble those in this movie.
- Pixels: This isn't the first time Pac-Man, Donkey Kong or Centipede was referenced.
- Ready Player One: This game can remind people of this film since it includes some of the same characters as well as the boatload of references & the Cataclyst is 1 of Brady's attacks as the Anomaly.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming: Spider-Man's design is akin to this film.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Besides Kylo & Snoke appearing, the Z6 riot control baton that FN-2199 against Finn can be found & equipped as well as the Stormtroopers having them.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Besides Luke, the Elite Praetorian Guards & All Terrain Armored Transports appearing, Snoke uses a hologram to trick the Army of the Omniverse into thinking that they killed him easily before his actual boss fight.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014): Besides Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, April & Shredder appearing, Shredder can shoot his spikes like his live-action counterpart.
- Teen Titans Go! To The Movies: Besides Deathstroke appearing, seeing Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern & Aquaman brainwashed can remind people of this movie.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: The way Lori travels through cyberspace is based off how Electro traveled in this movie.
- The Babadook: The Babadook appears in this game.
- The Lone Ranger: The train sequence in Chapter 37 is based off the ending sequence of this film.
- The Mummy (2017): The Mummy is modeled after Princess Ahmanet from this film.
- The Thing (2011): The Thing appears in this game & can take the form of any of the playable characters except the Android & Robot characters.
- Thor: Ragnarok: Surtur appears in this game & Asgard is seen in ruins.
- Toy Story 3: The Incinerator from this movie is seen as an obstacle in the Atlas.
- Transformers: Age of Extinction: Besides Hound & Lockdown appearing, the Knight Ship is used the Army of the Omniverse's temporary hub after Lockdown & Unicron's boss fights.
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon: Like in this film, Shockwave has the Driller as a pet, which he summons for attacks & his Ultimate Move when he becomes playable after you fight him.
- Transformers: The Last Knight: Besides Unicron being an Earth in this game, the way Unicron eats planets in this game during the Genocide of Heroes is based off how Quintessa made Cybertron leech off Earth with the Staff of Merlin.
- Unfriended: Laura Barns appears in this game.
- Venom: They way the nanomachines inside everyone that can be seen sometimes is like they have a symbiote in them, the faces they, except the Transformers, make when they activate their Ultimate Moves or get mad are based off the face Eddie makes during the balcony fight albeit with red eyes or in Sans' case, no pupils & the way they fix their broken bones is based off how the symbiote fixed Eddie's broken leg.
- Where The Dead Go To Die: Besides the shadow people appearing, though with better designs, White Space's Hell on the animal planet was made to exactly resemble the nightmarish realm from this movie, but with better CGI animation.
- Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman & Ares appear in this game.
- Wreck-It-Ralph: Besides Ralph & Turbo appearing, this isn't the first time that M. Bison, Eggman or Bowser appear in the same thing.
- You're Next: Using a blender to kill enemies can remind people of this movie.
TV Show References
Besides the shows represented in the Episodes section, there are several references to other TV shows.
- Cheers: The characters go into a bar called this like this show at 1 point.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: The characters sometimes act like Joel, Tom, Crow & Gypsy when in Theater Mode, though they don't yell "MOVIE SIGN!!".
- Popeye the Sailor: The way the Army of the Omniverse eat spinach is like how Popeye does, but without the slapstick parts.
- The A-Team: The Army of the Omniverse do get deemed war criminals in Chapter 99.
- The Dukes of Hazzard: The Army of the Omniverse do slide on the hood of cars the same way Bo Duke does in the show when during combat.
- The Simpsons: When the Army of the Omniverse realized they helped Brady clean up after the Genocide of Heroes with defeating the surviving characters, they say "Do'h!" Brady also says it when he realizes that he helped them to become the Gods of Balance again.
- Batman: The Animated Series: Like the show, the game's darker & more mature themes are handled rather well.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Besides Zedd & Rita appearing, both the Dragon Dagger & Saba can be found & equipped.
- Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation: Chloe can talk to the Turtles about how she got criticized as being a Mary Sue with the turtles mentioning Venus de Milo getting the same amount of flak, even though they're over whether or not she deserved it.
- Power Rangers: In Space: Besides Dark Spector appearing, the Spiral Saber can be found & equipped.
- Sonic Underground: Luna, Rainbow, Sunset, Trixie & Marceline refuse to let Sonic use their guitars, because the Army of the Omniverse don't want to hear a song about teamwork.
- The X-Files: The conspiracy part of the game can remind people of this show.
- Doctor Who: Besides the Doctor, Sonatarans, Cybermen, Silents, Weeping Angels, Daleks, Cyber King, Dalek Emperor & the Master appearing, the characters use the TARDIS to head into the next portal in Chapter 29.
- Futurama: The Army of the Omniverse encounter the Planet Express building to collect supplies.
- Lost: The way Sombra attacks with his shadow form is based off the Smoke Monster from this show.
- Power Rangers: Dino Thunder: Besides Mesogog appearing, the Shield of Triumph can be found & equipped.
- Power Rangers: Jungle Fury: Besides Dai Shang appearing, the Rhino Morpher/Rhino Blade can be found & equipped.
- Robot Chicken: The set of TV monitors with several shows playing at Brady's control room is based off the TVs that the chicken & later the Mad Doctor are forced to watch in the intros.
- Transformers: Energon: Some of Unicron's colors do come from his counterpart from this show. Omega Supreme mentions 1 time that he & Optimus turned down a project about turning them into a combiner. Galactus calls Unicron a copycat during their battle, because of how he was handled in that show, with Unicron saying "I am NOTHING like you!!", before punching him in the face.
- 13 Reasons Why: After Brady's boss fight & death, everyone discovers a video he uploaded before the boss fight with them initially denouncing it as a ploy to make them regret killing him, only to be left in tears, but not crying, after Brady talks about how frustrated he was over how no one can agree on anything as well as how depressed he became over everyone forgetting about him & saying "I just wanted to go home." at the end of the video. Savitar & the Anti-Monitor then tell everyone that they knew, but everyone else was too focused on their own needs & getting everything back to normal to see Brady's POV.
- American Horror Story: This isn't the first time that Gacy, Dahmer, Applewhite, Jim & Manson appeared in the same thing.
- Arrow: Deathstroke's appearance is based off his counterpart from this show.
- Attack on Titan: Besides Mikasa & the Titans appearing, the portal creatures weren't detected by the Wall's alerts, which is how the Titans ambush everyone.
- BoJack Horseman: The characters feeling depressed over what happened in the Genocide of Heroes can be remind people of this show.
- Breaking Bad: The suits the Army of the Omniverse disguised themselves with before they fight Pablo Escobar is based off the suits that Walter & Jesse wore when making drugs.
- Daredevil (2015): If the playable characters get temporary blinded, they temporarily get echolocation like Daredevil to continue fighting until they get their sight back, though Fluttershy has it throughout the game, though her eyes temporarily return to normal when she uses her ultimate attack. Also, you can decapitate your enemies by slamming a car door into them repeatedly like how Kingpin killed Antoli who ruined his date with Vanessa.
- Game of Thrones: 1 way you can kill enemies is based off how Gregor Clegane killed Oberyn Martell in the episode The Mountain & The Viper from this show.
- Iron Fist: Saitama & PewDiePie's fists can glow sometimes like Iron Fist.
- Jessica Jones: Brady mentions that Jessica acted like a needlessly hostile jerk to everyone around her & how, unlike Brady later, refused to get any therapy for her trauma, saying she did way more damage to herself than Kilgrave either did.
- Legends of Tomorrow: Vandal Savage wields a gun he used in this show.
- Luke Cage: Brady says "Sweet Christmas", when he first controls anti-matter & Judas Bullets can be found & used in the guns.
- Mad Men: Weinstein's fall to his death is inspired by the famous intro.
- Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai: Besides Xandred appearing, the Fire Smasher can be found & equipped.
- Rick & Morty: Szechuan Sauce does pop up & can be collected & consumed as a dip.
- Stranger Things: The way Nyarlathotep, Shub-Niggurath, Cthulhu, Yog-Sothoth & Azathoth are clouded before their battles is based off how the Mind Flayer was.
- Supergirl (2015): Besides Red Tornado appearing, Superman's appearance is based off his counterpart from this show.
- The Flash (2014): Besides the Flash & Savitar appearing, Brady disabled the Flash's ability to time-travel as revealed in the Flash's flashback.
- The Inhumans: Luna firing off sonic blasts just from talking is based off Black Bolt's power.
- The Legend of Korra: Amon & Vaatu appear in this game.
- The Punisher (2017): The Punisher resembles how he looked in this show & Daredevil (2015).
- The Walking Dead: The Army of the Omniverse encounter the corpses of the surviving characters from the show in Chapter 97, only to for them to reanimate as zombies with Rick & several killed by being bitten in the throat like how he killed Joe like the Season 4 episode A, Daryl getting shot through the eye by Huntress Wizard using his own crossbow like how he killed Denise Cloyd in the Season 6 episode Twice as Far, Michonne gets stabbed through the chest with her katana by Rose Wilson like how she killed the Governor in the Season 4 episode Too Far Gone & Negan getting bashed in the head with his own bat by Lucy Loud like this while laughing maniacally in a first-person view like the infamous last scene of the Season 6 finale Last Day On Earth, after tricking him into thinking that she's Lucille to save Lincoln.
- Titans: The shadows coming off of Lucy when she first transformed into the Witch Reaper is based off Raven's power from this show.
Food & Drinks
These health items had blood & every type of medicine, painkillers in particular, mixed in as well as nano-machines & anti-matter to keep them from getting spoiled, rotten or melted. They could also be used as melee, ranged or throwing weapons too. The lower item in question, the more HP recovered. The Transformers & other robots, meanwhile, heal with energon after they touch it.
- Pea Soup
- 3 Musketeers
- Escargot: If SpongeBob eats this first time, he'll say "Please forgive me, Gary.".
- Rice Ball
- Cotton Candy
- Spinach: Sometimes the characters eat it like Popeye.
- Szechuan Sauce
- Steamed Mussel
- Twix: There's a reference to the ad campaign about the Twix rivalry.
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Red Chili Sauce
- Oreos: They're double-stuffed.
- String Cheese
- Fried Crab Claw
- Root Beer
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
- Shish Kebab
- PopTarts: They come in many flavors & can be heated or frozen.
- Grilled Cheese
- Hershey’s Chocolate: It can sometimes come as a chocolate bunny
- Club Sandwich
- Grape Juice
- Hot Dogs
- Chicken Soup
- Watermelon: You can spit the seeds like bullets.
- Mountain Dew
- Twinkies: There's a reference to how they've survived the Genocide of Heroes.
- Apple Pie
- Doughnut: They're jelly-filled, but resemble regular frosted doughnuts & longjohns with sprinkles with different icing.
- Caramel Apple
- Subway Sandwich: Like the Oreos, they do come in many flavors. You can also collect & eat the ones Jared used in his boss battle after defeating him.
- Chicken Nuggets
- Avocado: The playable characters do question whether or not they're really superfood.
- Boiled Starfish: If Patrick eats one for the first time, he'll say "Hmm.. so that's what I taste like."
- Slovenia Vodka
- 1000 Year Egg
- Big Mac Hamburger
- KFC Fried Chicken
- Ice Cream Cake
- French Fries
- Cheese Pizza: It resembles a fusion of pizza from DiGiornos, Pizza Hut & Dominoes, but with stuffed crust & buffalo mozzarella.
- Double Quarter Pounder
- Crystal Head Vodka
- Macaroni & Cheese: It resembles a fusion of Stouffer's & Kraft's.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Using these meats in some food can give the consumer temporary attributes. They can be found anywhere in the game, though you could also get from the animal itself in Chapter 98.
- Black Rhinoceros
- Blue-Ringed Octopus
- Box Jellyfish
- Cape Buffalo
- Cone Snail
- Electric Eel
- Giant Crab
- Giant Scorpion
- Great White Shark
- King Cobra
- Poison Dart Frog
- Polar Bear
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
These are consumable too, but some can be used as temporary weapons or help in puzzles.
- Umbilical Cords: This one is carried over from Bloodborne.
- Liver: One is shown with fava beans & a Chianti, which can be collected.
- Brain: After eating one, some of the characters sometimes say something along the lines of "Maybe that's why zombies like to eat this part."
- You respawn immediately where you died after dying.
- Like the Dark Souls franchise, the weapons & equipment you discover have specific purposes & you don't get too much loot at any given time, thus not worrying about managing it at all.
- There's no limit in your inventory as well as categorized for you & have unlimited ammo in your ranged weapons, reloading like Max Payne if using bullets, missiles or grenades.
- Like Bloodborne, all of your equipment & weapons scales to your stats to make them viable throughout the game. Also, the cutscenes before boss battles only appear the first time you fight a boss.
- The Stress Meter fills up faster when the game senses you getting frustrated in the game, whether be getting stuck on a puzzle or dealing with a tough enemy or boss.
- Bosses don't regain any health lost when you respawn & are still in the phase they were in before they killed you.
- You can break free if grabbed, parry attacks & deflect projectiles at the right time.
- If a food item is used as a weapon, you can still use it to recover health, even if it means licking it or eating it off the enemy, though you can get poisoned if you're doing on a Blue-Ringed Octopus or Poison Dart Frog. To compensate, eating Blue-Ringed Octopus meat will increase your poison resistance.
- If you go back to a chapter you already completed or die in the game, the story cutscenes won't play again.
- Like God of War (PS4), should players find difficulty figuring out how to beat a boss, the game will provide hints & if you accidentally forget to pick up a unique item after a battle is over, the shop will have a "Lost Items" section where you can claim it at no cost.
|Metacritic||100/100 (Metascore), 10.0 (User Score)|
|Angry Joe Show||10/10 (Legendary; Badass Seal of Approval)|
|DXFan619||Take My Money|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly||10/10|
|Giant Bomb||5/5 stars|
|The Jimquistion||10/10 (Sterling)|
|Nintendo Life||10/10 stars|
|Nintendo World Report||10/10|
|ProJared||10/10 (Gods of Balance & Anomaly out of 10)|
|Square Eyed Jak||10/10|
|The Video Game Critic||A+|
- Gamers were very skeptical of the game when revealed at E3 2018 after Bandai Namco, Capcom, Sega & Nintendo announce they're teaming up with Activision, Konami, Electronic Arts, Platinum Games, Square Enix, Disney, Nickelodeon & Cartoon Network as the developers took the core concept of Project X Zone & turning it into an beat 'em up/hack n slash/run n gun hybrid action game with characters that clash each other's playstyles & don't fit the vision of the original games as well as including elements from certain shows & games that were divisive.
- The character designs were lauded for their realistic yet hand-drawn designs which makes them recognizable, despite using 3D models & were able to excuse the fact that they have blood on them & drip off them as it fits the game's tone.
- It's also revealed that the game was very expensive to make, costing $500,000,000 with half for the development, coding & writing & half for the marketing, making it more expensive than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, though an extra $10,761,000 was invested into it to iron out bugs & glitches as well as making sure there wouldn't be anything gamers & critics would complain about technically with the new total being $510,761,000.
- Fans of some cartoons involved were skeptical about the character changes to their personalities & backstories to fit the game's tone.
- Fans of Ruby Gloom, Phineas & Ferb, The Powerpuff Girls, Gravity Falls, The Fairly OddParents, The Loud House & The Amazing World of Gumball were skeptical over how some of characters are being aged up for this game.
- The Powerpuff Girls fans were also annoyed that Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup & Bliss were fused into Balance to avoid having them all fight similarly.
- The Loud House fans were also annoyed how Lincoln & his sisters won't be dressed up as Ace Savvy & the Full House Gang, despite having powers & being called the Full House Gang, though the costumes do come up as alternate costumes as well as that despite Nika Futterman, Cristina Pucelli, Grey Griffin & Jessica DiCicco being in the cast, they wouldn't reprise their roles as Luna, Luan, Lola, Lana, Lily, Lynn & Lucy respectively.
- Fans of Ruby Gloom, Phineas & Ferb, The Powerpuff Girls, Gravity Falls, The Fairly OddParents, The Loud House & The Amazing World of Gumball were skeptical over how some of characters are being aged up for this game.
- The game was met with unanimous critical & gamer acclaim defying everyone's expectations, lauding the story which was simple & easy-to-follow, but also rich, effectual, compelling & deep that knows when to take things seriously & when to have fun & able to understand the conflict from both sides as an awesome professional fanfiction with show, don't tell storytelling since Brady only narrates the beginnings of each chapter & playable flashbacks which reminds people of Abel Ferrara's work since it fuses graphic violence, touching moments & art-house visuals, satisfying & easy-to-use controls, the ambition, creativity & portrayal of its subject matter, the nonlinear gameplay that respects their intelligence, but with no abstract objectives to make sure anyone knew what to do next, the difficulty which avoids Fake Difficulty or Trial & Error Gameplay, but has been considered harder than even Battletoads & I Wanna Be the Guy combined, the thematic depth, the characters as the game's interpretation of them from the games, shows & anime show them as well-rounded or more well-rounded as they're in their respective shows & individuals with understandable motivations, relatable flaws & lovable quirks, acting as intelligently as they can when trying to solve problems, occasionally making mistakes, though also coming off as unhinged as they're forced to kill for survival, gaining a bloodlust in the process & wouldn't hesitate to turn their enemies into ashes if it's necessary, while retaining their charm & their strength conveyed through their abilities, skills & combat prowess & not because anyone had to tell them that or because of their gender, the easy-to-learn, yet fluid, deep, varied, aggressive, visceral & addictive combat which manages to avoid getting repetitive & leads to exceptional fight scenes, the eerily realistic dialogue between characters from both sides with the exposition only of the characters explaining what happened through playable flashbacks, the ally & enemy A.I. that's able to think on the fly & drew comparisons to Killzone 2 & F.E.A.R.'s A.I. as both sides know when to hide behind any possible cover, find alternate ways to reach their foes, staying in numbers when one's close to death & call backup when needed, the well-designed, intimidating & epic boss fights where even the weakest bosses are far from bad or disappointing, the soundtrack which was described as eerie, ominous & mysterious, but also fast-paced & energizing when it needs to be, landing it in a musical territory leaning towards fantasy with great use of the licensed songs as well as the exceptional use of infra-sound & remixes of themes from the franchises represented, though sounding much darker & more epic, the biting & unapologetic, but insightful social commentary on violence, sexism, revenge, escapism vs. reality & political correctness, the mixture of different gameplay genres, the photo-realistic graphics which have both a vibrant & morbid charm & beauty to it with every shot being breath-taking, the humor with extremely well-executed use of meta, dark & anti-humor in particular, the character development, specifically Brady's, the setting that keeps things from getting boring with a lot to do in each world, the execution of the themes of perseverance & trying to find the best in a bad situation & the fanservice, sexual & non-sexual, to fans of the movies, TV shows & video games the game uses, literally & figuratively & is seen as a celebration of it & a love letter to beat 'em ups, hack n slashes & run n guns, dethroning The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time as the greatest video game of all time. The game shipped over four million copies to retailers within the first week of its release & sold over a billion copies, making it the best-selling game in the franchise as well as the best-selling video game of all time dethroning out Tetris, going platinum in just 3 days.
- DarkSydePhil never got a copy because the developers didn't want him to play since he sucks at games & only plays them for attention.
It was subject to numerous controversies which multiple instances nearly got it pulled from further release, especially internationally, though gamers & even Anonymous were able to save it from being pulled.
- Feminist groups & communities accused the game for its supposed sexism & their fanservice & alleged oversexualization, not helped by the game having breast physics & when it's revealed that Anita Sarkeesian is a boss in the game & felt betrayed that she was voiced by her as well, which Anita never knew she was an antagonist in this game. The companies responded by giving every female, except Arcee, Windblade & Slipstream, a swimsuit as an alternate costume, having scenes of them in their underwear and/or topless/braless when fishing or after everyone recovers from intense battles & animating more sex cutscenes involving them, which Emily Ratajowski appreciated when she brought up the game. Reviews stated that they come off as ultra sexy, determined & fierce, yet calm, active, loyal & elegant at the same time, though also not caving in to identity politics & SJW ideologies & still coming off as sexually liberated.
- There was a controversy surrounding how God will be portrayed in the game angering religious groups. The Westboro Baptist Church, the Faithful Word Baptist Church & the Church of Scientology joined them when they found out that there will be sequences where the Army of the Omniverse would go after them & their founders or in the Church of Scientology's case, leader would be bosses.
- Much like others games, politicians weren't happy with the game's violence, not helped when it was revealed that Jack Thompson was a boss, though everyone else play it defended it as a dark sense of sadistic fun & being satisfying.
- There was a controversy over how it's revealed that Butch Hartman, Jared Fogle, Chris Savino, James Gunn, John K., Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Issei Sagawa, O. J. Simpson, Harvey Weinstein, David Miscavige, Kim Jong-un & Peter Scully are being voiced by themselves instead of having Trey Parker & Matt Stone do impressions, despite how everyone sees them with Kim doing his in North Korea, Issei doing his in Japan & Jared, Bill, Harvey & Peter being moved to nearby recording studios for the time being.
- Kim Jong-Un also mentioned that, despite being 1 of the bosses in the game, he will allow shipments of the game since he considered it no different from what he allows everyone to see on TV in North Korea.
- WatchMojo placed the game at #1 for Top 10 Video Games of 2020, Top 10 Video Games That Defied Expectations (Redux), Top 10 Surprisingly Dark Video Games, Top 10 Games That Nobody Will Let You Criticize (Redux), Top 10 Video Game that make you feel like a Badass (Redux), Top 10 Hardest Nintendo Switch Games, Top 10 Games & Consoles That Sold Insanely Fast (Redux), Top 10 Games of the Eighth Generation, Top 10 Insanely Controversial Games (Redux), Top 10 Atmospheric Games (Redux), Top 10 Hardest Games (Redux), Top 10 Nintendo Switch Games, Top 10 Games So Good They Don’t Need A Difficulty Setting, Top 10 Politically Incorrect Games (Redux), Top 10 Games That Don't Hold Your Hand (Redux), Top 10 Video Games You Were Too Young to be Playing (Redux), Top 10 Insanely Ambitious Video Games (Redux), Top 10 Video Games That’ll Stand The Test of Time (Redux), Top 10 Video Games with the Best Boss Fights (Redux), Top 10 Video Games With No Main Character, Top 10 Fastest Selling Video Games (Redux), Top 10 Video Games with the Best Environmental Storytelling (Redux), Top 10 Modern Video Games That Will Become Future Classics, Top 10 Games With The Best Lore (Redux), Top 10 Video Games You Thought Would Suck & Top 10 Games of All Time (Redux).
- The game also topped a lot of Top 10 Games of 2020 lists for many YouTubers.
- Brady Gliwa was placed at #1 for Top 10 Hardest Video Game Bosses (Redux), Top 10 Tragic Video Game Bosses, Top 10 Epic Video Game Boss Battles of 2020s, Top 10 Bosses You Felt Bad For Killing & Top 10 Epic Video Game Bosses of All Time (Redux)
- The game had the most nominations of the 2020 VGA Awards & won Best Narrative, Best Art Direction, Best Music/Sound Design, Best Action Game, Best Action/Adventure, Best Role-Playing Game & Game of the Year. It also won many awards in the other video game awards shows.
- Brady Gliwa won Best Performance.
- It also won the Writers' Guild of America Award for Outstanding Achievement in Video Game Writing in 2021.
- Eli Stone a.k.a. the Cartoon Hero covered this game in the Art of Gaming.
- Somecallmejohnny tackles the game along with its predecessors in Johnny vs. Project X Zone franchise.
- Maximilian Dood does a episode of Hype & Rage on this game.
- The Angry Video Game Nerd tackled the game in his 200th episode.
- James Rolfe & Mike Matei also tackle the game with Joe Vargas, Caddicarus, Chris Stuckmann, Jon Jafari, Maximilian Dood, Peanut Butter Gamer, ProJared, Doug Walker & Somecallmejohnny on James & Mike Mondays Episodes 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 & 306.
- Snoman Gaming covers the game in an episode of Good Game Design.
- Cygnus Destroyer covers the game in an episode of Innocent Until Proven Guilty! with the verdict being Innocent.
- In 2025, the game was inducted into the World Video Game Hall of Fame, gaining the Guinness Book of World of Record for "Fastest Time for a Video Game to be Inducted the Hall of Fame" & breaking Ocarina of Time's record for "Highest Ranked Title Ever" in the process.
- Razorfist played the game on Razorfist Arcade in several videos.
- Marshmello played the game with Ninja in an episode of Gaming with Marshmello as a reward for letting them use some of his songs.
- No Bullshit & ReviewTechUSA also showed footage of them playing the game while talking about various things.