Mooshroom Brewer is a Legendary character of the Brewer class in Minecraft: Biome Settlers.
The Mooshroom Brewer is a smart yet menacing brewer, leader and captain of Mushroom Island. He spent his life into prison for a few months, so he broke out, undetected. Unfortunately, he lost an eye, so he got an eye patch.
Customization Booth (In-game) description
Get the better of enemies to fill his meter and activate Vile Mode, where you will deal extra damage, move much faster and reduce the overheating time!
- Easy: 120
- Normal: 160
- Hard: 200
- Very Hard: 240
The Mooshroom Brewer's primary weapon is the Vile Mushroom Cannon. The facts below apply to it.
- The base close range damage per hit is 4 and the critical is 6.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 3 and the critical is 5.
- The base long range damage per hit is 2 and the critical is 4.
- The base close range Vile Mode damage per hit is 7 and critical is 9.
- The base mid range Vile Mode damage per hit is 6 and critical is 8.
- The base long range Vile Mode damage per hit is 5 and critical is 7.
- The weapon deals no splash damage.
- The weapon fires over 940 rounds per minute.
- The weapon has unlimited ammo. However, if 74 shots are fired without stopping, it will overheat, requiring a cooldown before being usable again.
- The subsequent cooldown takes 3.2s.
- The subsequent Vile Mode cooldown takes 2.4s.
- The projectile speed is fast.
- The weapon is full auto.
- The recoil is moderate.
Paired with the very high fire rate and longer-lasting Vile Mode meter, the Mooshroom Brewer is versatile at any distance.
The Mooshroom Brewer can be quite dangerous to you if you don't react to him.
To see the full list of quotes said by the Mooshroom Brewer, click here.