Matias Pudu's 8-Bit Madness (internationally known as Pudu Toons: 8-Bit Madness) is a platform video game developed by Sierra Entertainment and published by Activision for Xbox, Playstation, Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube, Game Boy Advance and PC in 2003.
The 8-bits escaped from their games, Matias, Chopper and Antonia must stop and bring them back to their games.
- Matias Pudu (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Chopper (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Antonia Vicuña (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Edgardo Puma (voiced by TBD) - TBD
- Pakky Eat-All (parody of Pac-Man) -
- Galaxy Aliens (parody of Galaga, Defender and Space Invaders) -
- Jumper vs. Gorilla (parody of Donkey Kong) -
- Crossy (parody of Frogger) -
- Super Jumper Quest (parody of Super Mario Bros.) -
- Hop-Cube (parody of Q*Bert) -
- The Dragon Duo (parody of Contra and Double Dragon) -
- Blocked (parody of Tetris) -
- Knight-Ostrich (parody of Joust) -
- Digger Mole (parody of Dig Dug) -
- Hunters (parody of Duck Hunt) -
- Quicky Chef vs. the Junk Food (parody of BurgerTime) -
- Monster Maze (parody of Gauntlet) -
- Icebreaker (parody of Arkanoid) -
- Stunt Racer (parody of Excitebike) -
- The Chronicles of Vicuña (parody of The Legend of Zelda) -
- Roboinvaders 2015 (parody of Robotron: 2084) -
- Pizza Delivery Boy (parody of Paperboy) -
- Bubble Makers (parody of Bubble Bobble) -
- Racer-X (parody of Rally-X) -
- City of Kaiju (parody of Rampage) -
- Coins: - TBD
- Power-Ups - TBD
- Extra Lives - TBD
- Food - TBD
- The game is inspired by Disney's Epic Mickey, Sega's Sonic Pocket Adventure, Nintendo's Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Capcom's Mega Man series and Namco's Pac-Man World.
- The game is based on Day at the Arcade, a short which also had the same plot.
- Most levels are references to 80's video games.